Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Good Morning @Fluttershy Friend! I hope you are doing well. Still working hard? Believe me, so am I!

I've been a very, very bad pony. Stayed up way too late last night, and now, all the coffee in the world can't heal my weariness. :scoots:

Gunna tough it out. Still have server work and database conversions and all sort of problems to solve today...

Be well fellow ponies!

• Brohoof 1

Good morning Night. Oh I have in mind @Mirage! Nice to see you friend:squee:. Fortunately you are not right. Today at my work is peace and quiet. The first time since quite long time. Soon I will be free. I'm afraid that it may be quiet before thunderstorm. I feel sorry for you! How long have you slept?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

Sweet Luna! I see that you were very bad pony yesterday! Be merciful to yourself and go to sleep earlier today OK? :)I like all Luna's incarnations so also Nightmare Moon   especially nice  depicted on the dark style artworks. BTW. I've noticed that we can voting for Tempest Shadow on Jeric's threat. Unfortunately Mirage I really must stop here. See you later and have peaceful day at work!

• Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

What is this "without  coffee" nightmare you experienced? I am so glad it wasn't reality :)

Forgive yellow pony temporary weakness. Finally I drunk 2,5 cup of coffee. :DIn  Rarity voice:  and let's stop talking about it OK? :please:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, goofyg65 said:

:blush:good morning everyone haven't had coffee yet how are you doing.

Doing pretty well, just finished a Drama improv assignment and that was really fun! :lol: I'm on lunch break right now which is even better. :catface: How are you?

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Not too badly. Had two french presses (so six cups) so far, will probably be making another soon :)

Six? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Doing pretty well, just finished a Drama improv assignment and that was really fun! :lol: I'm on lunch break right now which is even better. :catface: How are you?

Six? :blink:

It IS early evening here now; two presses (one in the morning, one in the afternoon) isn't unreasonable :)

*boops @Alexshy gently to get their attention and passes some coffee

how are you today my princess? any better?

• Brohoof 3