Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Just now, The Recherche said:

@PiratePony Was curious about this as well, from what I read. :pout: I don't have any info on the issue myself, though.

It's just...... so odd, like why does he go through the effort of editing every single one of his posts so it says "Deleted" like why? What the heck is the purpose? I wonder if I'll be able to get a response from him, I don't think @Buttonmash1973 is super interactive with the other forum members 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

It's just...... so odd, like why does he go through the effort of editing every single one of his posts so it says "Deleted" like why? What the heck is the purpose? I wonder if I'll be able to get a response from him, I don't think @Buttonmash1973 is super interactive with the other forum members 

To each his own, I suppose... :pout: It still doesn't make the most sense, to say the least.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Good morning to you as well, Longhaul~! :grin: I suppose you're doing alright~? 

You suppose correctly.:icwudt:  At least last night went quicker than the night before.  

How are you this morning?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Longhaul said:

You suppose correctly.:icwudt:  At least last night went quicker than the night before.  

How are you this morning?

That's great to hear~! :squee:

I'm doing quite alright~! This Economics essay is looming over me... but it's not going to finish itself, I suppose... lollolo.png

Just now, The Recherche said:

I'm doing quite alright~! This Economics essay is looming over me... but it's not going to finish itself, I suppose... lollolo.png

You'll make it through.  I have confidence in you.

2 hours ago, Longhaul said:

You'll make it through.  I have confidence in you.

Aww, thank you very much, Longhaul~! :yay: Hopefully I can manage to pass it~!

Good afternoon, WPCC pones! How are we all feeling today? :fluttershy:

I've just been doing some late Spring cleaning. Could go for a coffee and just sit out in the garden now. It's a beautiful afternoon~

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Dark Horse said:

I've just been doing some late Spring cleaning. Could go for a coffee and just sit out in the garden now. It's a beautiful afternoon~

Hey, Dark Horse!  

Just unwinding from work before I head off to sleep, feeling okay.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

Good afternoon to you as well, my dude~! :grin:

I'm doing quite alright myself~! Of course, this Economics exam appears to be quite a nightmare... lollolo.png but like I said, it won't do itself...

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Good afternoon to you as well, my dude~! :grin:

I'm doing quite alright myself~! Of course, this Economics exam appears to be quite a nightmare... lollolo.png but like I said, it won't do itself...

Hehehe! Better you than me. I leave economics to those who are good with numbers. :lie:

I have every faith that you'll pull through, however. :proud:

• Brohoof 1