Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

1 minute ago, UglyBTD said:

I used GIMP to make this gif. Pretty useful but also confusing. :lie:

Still gotta clean up this early-morning eye crud but other than that yeah! :P

Yea, the GIF making is a bit interesting to do. Just make multiple layers and you'll be fine for the most part.

Also, how does everyone like my new avatar? :yay:

2 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Yea, the GIF making is a bit interesting to do. Just make multiple layers and you'll be fine for the most part.

Also, how does everyone like my new avatar? :yay:

I think it's pretty cute~! :catface: 9/10!

Minus one point for not being Rarity. :P

Just now, The Recherche said:

I think it's pretty cute~! :catface: 9/10!

Minus one point for not being Rarity. :P

:(

@TheTaZe Super Smash Bros... ULTIMATE. Every single player character from every smash in one game, and 2 new ones including Ridley. Over 64 player characters.

:(

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂~? 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. :proud:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

@TheTaZe Super Smash Bros... ULTIMATE. Every single player character from every smash in one game, and 2 new ones including Ridley. Over 64 player characters.

I won't lie; I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw that "Everyone is Back" image! :love:

23 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Hm... This is something @Alexshy has brought up in the past, so it may apply here; what is the temperature in your room like? Is it too hot? :pout:

If not this, then how much alcohol do you drink? It may help initially, but once the alcohol levels in your body go down, you're in for a quite literal rude awakening.

It's been very warm here recently, which is probably not helping. It's a very dead kind of heat as well, little wind even with the window open. Could do with some cooler temperatures.

1 minute ago, Key Sharkz said:

That game looks packed! I'm very surprised they even managed to bring Snake back. And adding Ridley, something I've waited for since Melee, is the real cherry on the cake. :D

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

It's been very warm here recently, which is probably not helping. It's a very dead kind of heat as well, little wind even with the window open. Could do with some cooler temperatures.

That might be disturbing your rest, then; your bedroom should be about 18C for optimal sleeping quality, form what I've read. :grin:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

That game looks packed! I'm very surprised they even managed to bring Snake back. And adding Ridley, something I've waited for since Melee, is the real cherry on the cake. :D

I am just sad that no Animal Crossing or Metroid Prime 4, but I guess Nintendo decided that releasing too many AAA titles close together would have harmed sales.

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

Get a window air conditioner, that's what I got for my bedroom because it gets so ungodly hot in here in the summertime, but now that I got my air conditioner, I can press a buttton and the temp drops from 81 down to a cool 72 B)

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂~? 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. :proud:

giphy.gif

I won't lie; I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw that "Everyone is Back" image! :love:

But... Rainbow Dash is perfection. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, The Recherche said:

Oh, HEEEELL no! ^_^ I was referring to the animated series~!

The first three books are awesome - I am not so fond of the later books, though

That's The Legend of Korra, you're thinking of. I've heard that it's good, but nowhere near as good as its predecessor. :grin:

Its not terrible, but its not good either. I wouldn't voluntarily re-watch it...

16 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

The WPCC has taken over my notifications! :sealed:

Odd way to spell "taken over my life" :)

You think you're behind? I haven't even finished Season One yet... :please:

Then stop messing around with airbenders and watch the important stuff? :)

16 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Oh jesus, it's been awhile since I've watched Season one. :lie:

Worth going back and hitting the highlights - the premiere, rainboom, that sort of thing :)

and the early Fluttershy/CMC eps with the benefit of hindsight, of course :)

15 hours ago, The Recherche said:

Yeah, but that doesn't put me in a place of power in the Lounge... :pout:

Maybe @CypherHoof is the ambassador, as I've suggested in the past~?

Nah, everypony knows that our Princess of the Night is the closest we have to an authority figure :)

15 hours ago, Longhaul said:

Wouldn't @Alexshy be in the rankings of the powers that be around the lounge?

See! Listen to this pony, they know! :)

15 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

A nap is next on the agenda.  But my bed is too far away.  The Lounge floor is perfect. 

Hazardous - you might get swept up in LongHaul's .... enthusiasm :)

32 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

What does everyone think of Image editing? I personally use GIMP for most of my image editing and Photoshop for other things. :kindness:

Never been fond of PS (or most of the Adobe suites) - was a Paint Shop Pro fan from the early days (and still have the original media for 3, 5 and 9), but have 9, Gimp Portable and Irfanview on here (Plus picpick for image grabs)

(good afternoon everypony - phew, FINALLY caught up, eleven pages since last night? seriously?)

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Checking in again on everypony! How are you all? Hehehe, one of these times it will be more than that, I swear... but just a little question some can answer if they feel like it!

Good afternoon, Butters~!

I'm doing pretty well; the recent Nintendo Direct has certainly amped me up! :D

How about yourself~?

But... Rainbow Dash is perfection. :wub:

Eh... that's up for debate. :please:

She's in 5th place on my Mane 6 ranking system, honestly. Maybe 4th.

Just now, The Recherche said:

Good afternoon, Butters~!

I'm doing pretty well; the recent Nintendo Direct has certainly amped me up! :D

How about yourself~?

Eh... that's up for debate. :please:

She's in 5th place on my Mane 6 ranking system, honestly. Maybe 4th.

Oh, I could not be any worse in my life right now! But, that is besides the point... I am glad you are happy and excited, and I hope it keeps up for ya. ^^

Just now, Butterscotch Pony said:

Oh, I could not be any worse in my life right now! But, that is besides the point... I am glad you are happy and excited, and I hope it keeps up for ya. ^^

What's bugging you?

Ridley in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. As well as every previous character returning. :o

6 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

That might be disturbing your rest, then; your bedroom should be about 18C for optimal sleeping quality, form what I've read. :grin:

Thanks for the advice, though I have no precise method of climate control for my room, sadly. I'll still see what I can do.. :adorkable:

6 minutes ago, Key Sharkz said:

I am just sad that no Animal Crossing or Metroid Prime 4, but I guess Nintendo decided that releasing too many AAA titles close together would have harmed sales.

Yeah. They tend to keep these Treehouses pretty short and sweet. A few smaller titles headed by one major release. Hopefully a new Animal Crossing soon. A proper one this time.

6 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Get a window air conditioner, that's what I got for my bedroom because it gets so ungodly hot in here in the summertime, but now that I got my air conditioner, I can press a buttton and the temp drops from 81 down to a cool 72 B)

The problem here is that air conditioners would be useless for 90% of the year, and they can be expensive to maintain. Very few homes have them installed..

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, King of Canterlot said:

Blasphemy, RD is best pony, no competition even needed! She's automatically 20% better and cooler than anypony else :wub:  

Ah, but Rarity had 30% better wings - until she melted them :)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Right, but RD is the fastest flyer in all of Equestria! What pony could be better than that? Plus, no offence to Rarity, but RD is super adorable and cute, she just looks so snugly, more so than Rarity or anypony else :wub:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

So that makes her 30% less better now? ;)

I have class for another 3 hours so I will not be around until a few hours from now. Bye everyone! :twi:

Also 666 reputation!!! :yay:

Edited by TheTaZe
  • Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Butterscotch Pony said:

Stuff that shall not be said! This is no pity Butterscotch time afterall, hah! But he did ask me, so I was just being honest!

I hope you feel better regardless.