Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best parts of the movie

Karnak

Any Pinkie moments, seriously, you could remove Twilight and make Pinkie the main character, the movie will even more funny. The best Pinkie moment for me is when she arguing with Twilight, that scene is just 10/10, this remind me of Amending Fences when Pinkie makes fun of Twilight who called herself princess of Friendship and she called out Twilight behaviors in the movie is just delicious. Tempest and Pinkie are MVP of the movie.

The part where Twilight gets beyond pissed at her friends. While I'd hoped her attempt at theft would have been better, the aftermath on the beach was probably the best moment in the entire movie for me, especially because Twilight was angry enough to spark her horn. Sure, she regretted it immediately, but the fact she made such an obvious threat of violence really showed how strained her psyche was at that moment.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, KatonRyu said:

The part where Twilight gets beyond pissed at her friends. While I'd hoped her attempt at theft would have been better, the aftermath on the beach was probably the best moment in the entire movie for me, especially because Twilight was angry enough to spark her horn. Sure, she regretted it immediately, but the fact she made such an obvious threat of violence really showed how strained her psyche was at that moment.

Not only that, but Pinks leading the opposite side of the argument, and being serious about it, is not only a highlight of the scene, but for Pinks as well

• Brohoof 1