Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SPBBL - Serious Pony Brewers Beer Lounge

PinkieShadow

5 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

@Jade Fire Thank you for trying to sort things out here.

I´m happy as only a unicorn can bee so lets get along in here with a great pony hug to everyone YAAY !

@Cyralicious No problems friend, we are all here for friendship, so sorry for beeing such a crybaby... I just don´t like drunk ponies, they scare me. So come on and get a big hug from Tempest *hugs Cyralicious* ..... Friends ? *holds out hoof* Come on we open the lounge again, ok ? But for me it will take a while before next beer I think.

Nah you weren't a crybaby, don't you say such things. :P

*hugs Tempest back* brohoof, my friend.

And likewise, I think that I'll stop drinking for some while now aswell.

Sitting at a bar stool drinking my problems away now. Coding and drawing are fun things to do with alcohol. Drunk me is better at both and very responsible, leaves plenty of comments and notes.

Maybe Twilight Sparkle would be better at spells and stuff when drunk because it makes you not overthink.

There's so many tvs in here

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse

• 3 months later...

*pushes the door open*

H-hello, is this joint still open? Door was closed and this place looked like it was abandoned... What? You're still open? Great!

I guess this place have seen better times, it's rather empty here, eh? *bartender glares angrily*

Uhm, never mind... Can I have a pint of Fuller's ESB please?

DSCF2773.JPG

*turns around on bar stool*

So, how are you guys and gals doing tonight?

So this is another one of TempestShadows creations, huh? :ooh: This is pretty neat...

However, similar to the WPCC, I think this ought to be moved to the Forum Lounge alongside it, for reasons already disclosed in the WPCC's movement post; this seems to be a general chatting thread, not a dedicated to a certain topic. For this reason, this will be moved there as well.

Thank you all for your continued understanding, and happy posting! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

So this is another one of TempestShadows creations, huh? :ooh: This is pretty neat...

However, similar to the WPCC, I think this ought to be moved to the Forum Lounge alongside it, for reasons already disclosed in the WPCC's movement post; this seems to be a general chatting thread, not a dedicated to a certain topic. For this reason, this will be moved there as well.

Thank you all for your continued understanding, and happy posting! :fluttershy:

Cool by me, boss.  I was kinda surprised it hadn't been already.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, SnakeEater said:

Well, well, well...

This seems to be more my thing! :smug:

*Readies a tall glass of Beer*

So, how we all doing today? 

*raises his cider*

Hanging in ... got a long day of cooking ahead of me, need some fortification.  How are you?

• Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

*raises his cider*

Hanging in ... got a long day of cooking ahead of me, need some fortification.  How are you?

All good here, my dude!

Just chilling after a hard day at work. :smug:

• Brohoof 2

On 6/10/2018 at 11:39 AM, SnakeEater said:

All good here, my dude!

Just chilling after a hard day at work. :smug:

Best place to do that, my friend ... pop a cold one and kick back a bit.

*sweeps and cleans things during the downtime*

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Longhaul said:

*comes in and cleans the place up a bit, then sits down with a nice cold hard cider.*

Hey Longhaul; looks like the place WAS getting a little dusty :)

*passes the grey pone a "cheshire valley" -  a scrumpy-style cider from england :)

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Hey Longhaul; looks like the place WAS getting a little dusty :)

*passes the grey pone a "cheshire valley" -  a scrumpy-style cider from england :)

Thanks.  *sips*

Yeah, figured I'd mosey over here and at least keep the place neat.  

27 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Thanks.  *sips*

Yeah, figured I'd mosey over here and at least keep the place neat. 

Well, it was Fizzlepop's OTHER idea for a lounge, but didn't really take off; while I do appreciate the occasional drink, I am more a coffee pony. So yeah, a little disused, and a dust magnet, really...

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well, it was Fizzlepop's OTHER idea for a lounge, but didn't really take off; while I do appreciate the occasional drink, I am more a coffee pony. So yeah, a little disused, and a dust magnet, really...

I see... well, I guess I could stay here as sort of an unofficial caretaker.  Wouldn't want this place falling into disrepair after all.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

I see... well, I guess I could stay here as sort of an unofficial caretaker.  Wouldn't want this place falling into disrepair after all.

I am sure Tempest would be pleased someone was here, at least.

• Brohoof 2

*enters the lounge*

Huh? This place looks a lot more cleaner than I remembered. Those spiderwebs were kinda atmospheric, gave this joint some street cred, but I guess it's only a good thing that they are gone now.

*puts some coins in to the jukebox and sits on the bar stool next to the previously arrived customers*

Hi there fellows! Cider, eh? Barkeep, may I have same than these two here? And maybe some nuts too? Thanks.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Divine plywood said:

*enters the lounge*

Huh? This place looks a lot more cleaner than I remembered. Those spiderwebs were kinda atmospheric, gave this joint some street cred, but I guess it's only a good thing that they are gone now.

*puts some coins in to the jukebox and sits on the bar stool next to the previously arrived customers*

Hi there fellows! Cider, eh? Barkeep, may I have same than these two here? And maybe some nuts too? Thanks.

Gotcha covered. my friend.

903064.jpg.8646f60413418f9f7511393c69a8573d.jpg

• Brohoof 1