Hello!

FrostWing

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through an art piece

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Got into it since the first episode aired I forgot how I heard about it but I've been sorta in and out of the fandom since trying to catch up with the show.

I'm also an artist so I'll try to make sure to share some pony art on here when I can.  I'm shy at first but I'm interested in making friends and maybe doing some RPing and trades/commissions at some point too. 

• Brohoof 10

Just now, Shiftcaster said:

Thanks @Vintjack Greasymane

I hope i'm not too late in joining this site since I do want to interact with more bronies in the fandom now I'm sorta dipping my toe (or hoof hurr) into this fandom once again. 

I don't think you need to worry about that! I've joined last Thursday, and have already met many nice people...and to think that I, like you, have been knowing the show for a long time...but the idea of joining the community hasn't come to my mind until now:blink:

• Brohoof 4

oh wow nice!  I'm trying to figure out where to start on this forum haha it as so much to offer. And yeah it's crazy to think I only JUST joined this and heck even looked on this site...But hopefully I'll stay on here since I do want to get back into the fandom. 

• Brohoof 4

Hi there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role play, discuss and help each other.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 6

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

Hello and welcome! I hope you feel at home on here. :fluttershy: I look forward to seeing your art, by the way. :squee: I wish you can get to know some people and make some friends! I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :yay: Also, no you're not too late to the forums I came not too long ago either and there will be many more users to come and befriend! 

• Brohoof 4

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

10 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! I hope you feel at home on here. :fluttershy: I look forward to seeing your art, by the way. :squee: I wish you can get to know some people and make some friends! I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :yay: Also, no you're not too late to the forums I came not too long ago either and there will be many more users to come and befriend! 

hey there thanks for the warm welcome!  Hopefully when I've had this forum figured out I can start posting, it's all new to me haha I'm glad to hear there's still alot of activity going on even to this day. Hopefully I can join in soon just not sure where to start really.. ha 

3 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

hey you! didnt expect to see you in here as well ^_^ *takes under wing* lemme show you around =3 

*hides under wing* i'm a very scared and confused pony.. haha yes I figured I would give this place a try finally :D 

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums! I’d love to see some of your art sometime!:squee: Don’t worry about joining ‘late’, we aren’t going anywhere!

And you should have no problem making friends here, we’re all very friendly people.:)

Have fun!:lol:

• Brohoof 3

FinalM6Banner.png.1fc5746b51cf455ac51ccb9004ac818a.png

MLP Forums' own PUNK ROCK pony!

Alternative rock, pop punk, punk rock, and a lil’ bit of emo. ;) 

Greetings to you, @Shiftcaster, and welcome to our forums of all things pony! It's always great to see more creatively-minded members join the herd, so I look forward to checking out whatever future artistic pieces you have to show us! :D

If you need any specific help or just have a question in mind, feel free to drop me a line anytime you wish. :)

See ya out there!

• Brohoof 1

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

2 hours ago, Shiftcaster said:

Aww thanks alot!! <3 you're all so welcoming I love it!  I am curious about this muffin thing by my icon now :0 why am I a muffin?? 

That’s your forum rank! You increase it when you make enough posts. There are milestones, a certain number of posts will rank you up. Next for you will be the ‘cupcake’ rank!

Just thought I should mention that brohooves don’t towards this. It’s just how many posts you make. And if a post is under a section where it says “post count will not increase in this section” (such as welcome threads and forum games), then it won’t count!

Hope I helped!:D

Edited by Rhythm Red

FinalM6Banner.png.1fc5746b51cf455ac51ccb9004ac818a.png

MLP Forums' own PUNK ROCK pony!

Alternative rock, pop punk, punk rock, and a lil’ bit of emo. ;) 

Hi Shiftcaster! Welcome to MLP Forums. 

You can only change your title once you become a subscriber to the forums. Or alternatively become a member of the staff. :)