Hello, Everypony!

Twilight Luna

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I used google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Initially i wrote it off as a cheap 80s TV show remake. I heard good things about it. So I watch a few episodes on TV. After that I’ve been watching it on Netflix. My work and social life suffered after that. Lol

Hello everyone. I’ve only discovered how great the show is last year. After watching all seven seasons on Netflix, I can’t wait for season 8 this weekend!

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 9

Welcome in the forums. The whole Seasons 1-7 in only this year (3 months) well I'm in the fandom since half a year and only finished 1-6. I need to say wow that´s really fast.

I wish you the best and hope that you will have a great time here in the forums and will make some new friends.

Greetings from Germany

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Thank you very much for the kind words. I meant to type that I started watching last year and finished seasons 6 and 7 this year. My niece is a fan of the show as well. So I watch it with her when she visits. She’s a fan of Rainbow Dash. 

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome! :squee: I'm glad you decided to give the show a chance and liked it, and are caught up already! Just in time for Season 8 this weekend. :yay: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

• 5 months later...

Hello and we- Wait... I didn't realized you joined months after I did! :o From the way I've seen you all this time on here, I would believe it if you say that you've been here for a long time, longer than I have! ^_^ It's always nice seeing someone's first welcoming post, I find it quite fascinating to see. :twi: But since I'm here, I would like to say I've seen you around here a lot lately, and you've given me nothing but good impressions from you. I really enjoy talking to you every once in a while on here, so thank you for always making my visits to this place a bit know pleasant! I hope you have been having a good time here so far, and keep having a great time! :P

• Brohoof 2