Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for people to play TF2 with

kaiser5578

Okay guys, i play a LOT of TF2 but have a hard time finding people to play with. My Steam name is kaiser5578, same as my username here. If you are new to the game or haven't played much, i would be happy to teach you and help you along. so send me a request and i'll be sure to accept.

I've played a decent amount of TF2 (Over 200 hours I believe). 

I don't think I'll get to play much for the next couple of weeks. After that, I'll be happy to play some with you. 

I'll shoot you a request on steam when I can. Probably tomorrow (Name's the same as here). 

3 hours ago, Cash In said:

I've played a decent amount of TF2 (Over 200 hours I believe). 

I don't think I'll get to play much for the next couple of weeks. After that, I'll be happy to play some with you. 

I'll shoot you a request on steam when I can. Probably tomorrow (Name's the same as here). 

k mate, good to have you aboard

• 9 months later...
On 4/14/2018 at 8:44 AM, kaiser5578 said:

Okay guys, i play a LOT of TF2 but have a hard time finding people to play with. My Steam name is kaiser5578, same as my username here. If you are new to the game or haven't played much, i would be happy to teach you and help you along. so send me a request and i'll be sure to accept.

I've played a fair bit of TF2 (over 1700 hours, yeh). I don't usually add people though, I'm either playing with my 'crew' or solo. Hit me up if you want though.