Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced The Good King (OOC)

AnonyPoni

(edited)

Could you hold off on making Midnight into Midnight/Tyrannus? frenzyhero wants to do Tyrannus's part.

Why don't you and Shiri have a little talk first?

You say that as if I mailed YOU about it anony. How crude. But he is just like me... And I think I get it now. Edited by frenzyhero

You say that as if I mailed YOU about it anony. How crude. But he is just like me... And I think I get it now.

oh well

Just sit tight, I'll pm you when you should jump in.

(edited)

I noticed.

Post posted.

That one was real good!

In case everypny doesn't know yet, Frenzyhero is now going to do Sal/Tyrannus

Edited by Anony-Brony

I'm back :) I know where everyone is, where should I come in?

Look out the window of the inn and see sule flying, you should go with him

I just made a pretty crappy post, where Tyran takes Sal's body and Midnights out of the trance.

It was pretty good.

Hey, Midnight's out of the trance. I feel Shiri should help Tyran.

midnights not out of the trance, it may have shook him and shiri up a bit, but hes....how to put this, in her full control, he wont be released unless shiri is killed

• Brohoof 2

So, Indigo gets away, but the Old King has still returned and has powerful magic (and Midnight) on his side.

I'd say that's a textbook example of "it got worse". x3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, the king has magic? I was not aware. Since Anony pretty much gave me free ride to kill anypony I want, guess who's closest? Aww...nvm. What's next?

Uhhh, what i meant was for you to show how evil he was, you could kill a random Background pony! Let's refrain form Killing any main characters (shiri is included)

BTW I was thinking that maybe Clover the Clever and Sule may have had a romanitic past, but I was afraid to hint at that yet. Do you think that would work?

Edited by Anony-Brony

Uhhh, what i meant was for you to show how evil he was, you could kill a random Background pony! Let's refrain form Killing any main characters (shiri is included)

BTW I was thinking that maybe Clover the Clever and Sule may have had a romanitic past, but I was afraid to hint at that yet. Do you think that would work?

Ooh, I know exactly how. Would it come up during a sensitive situation? (the love thing)

(edited)

Ooh, I know exactly how. Would it come up during a sensitive situation? (the love thing)

Nothing too deep, maybe they went on a date or something at one point

they just seem like a perfect match

Edited by Anony-Brony

How about Clover broke up with Sule, but in a moment of danger, feels remorse, and ends with one of them being killed. Obviously not Sule though...

Maybe... What kind of remorse?