Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced The Good King (OOC)

AnonyPoni

Can I get a quick recap? I've been out 'o' commission for a while...

Wait, DONT KILL HER (SHIRI)!, just torture her for a bit when he experiments with the magic.

That sounds really bad when i say that...

hah, i had an idea, when midnight and storm meet, midnight kinda grows infatuated XD

...eew... (JK)

i have no idea yet. what about chrys?

(edited)

Wait, DONT KILL HER (SHIRI)!, just torture her for a bit when he experiments with the magic.

That sounds really bad when i say that...

My suggestion is for her to remain an ally of Tyrannus, perhaps she becomes his right hand like Indigo is Sule's right hand?

Edited by Jadefire

(edited)

My suggestion is for her to remain an ally of Tyrannus, perhaps she becomes his right hand like Indigo is Sule's right hand?

I was suspecting Nova to do that, but then again, Tyrannus is just another one of Nova's puppets.

I just feel that shiri is more complex than that, and tyrannus won't have a good use for her (Besides...you know, creepy stuff... And I feel like she's a earth pony), keep in mind he is a pretty bad pony

umm, well, chrys is kinda....dead X3, as much as he would love to see her, shes been dead for 10 years

It kinda, i don't know, underminds his love for her(?)

...what could you say chrys's personality was like? (i have a feeling is is close to your very special somepony...)

Edited by Anony-Brony

i dont have a special somepony in reality xP but she was easygoing, bubbley, disliked violence, but enjoyed midnights company whenever they were around each other.

...sweet celestia, that is storm (except maybe the company part)

To be honest, I thought Indigo would have an attraction to storm, what say you?

Attention

Wait, how are they indoors?

i thought they were indoors XP

Canterlot is outdoors... this is awkward.

i rather not rewrite the story to fit this, do you think you can edit the post so it say the lab is in a cave or something?

done

Ok.

you should quote next time to get attention

done

...that one guard's gonna die...

It seems bad, but what if Nova had some...Unsuccessful experiments (ie Midnight's bother/sister is now a rampaging beast...)

Ok.

you should quote next time to get attention

...that one guard's gonna die...

It seems bad, but what if Nova had some...Unsuccessful experiments (ie Midnight's bother/sister is now a rampaging beast...)

works for me X3

(edited)

So...what do you think they will find (im runnig a blank here)

mabey a failed experiment, the predicessor of midnight,. like you said, a brother or sister, uncontrolable and cannot be reasoned with.

then mabey a journal or two, some papers, that sort of thing

Edited by Midnight Moon

The lab has been abandoned for a decade, right? I think a failed experiment would've died or escaped by then.

party pooper :P ... But i think it's hanging around. maybe it's attracted to something in the lab

mabey a failed experiment, the predicessor of midnight,. like you said, a brother or sister, uncontrolable and cannot be reasoned with.

then mabey a journal or two, some papers, that sort of thing

I kinda set it up like a giant monster

it should be midnight's sister. it seems counter intuitive to us and reminds me of Nier. I would be cool if midnight recognized her

The lab has been abandoned for a decade, right? I think a failed experiment would've died or escaped by then.

Let's imagine that Indigo is sober enough by now to inspect he Equestrian military. Let's imagine that they aren't as organized the the Malumai (except for the pegasi)

And i think they have have mares in their military. But so does the Malumai... so that doen't raise issues...

To be honest, I thought Indigo would have an attraction to storm, what say you?

I didn't give a lot of thought into that kind of thing. I imagined Indigo as probably being homosexual.

Though I got another idea, though. Perhaps Shiri herself is being mind-controlled by somepony like Nova, who's hiding in an unknown location and is using her crush on Tyrannus to control her? (perhaps the mind-control needs some form of leverage in order to work, which is why it hasn't been used on Indigo) Maybe Tyrannus tries to have her executed, but she escapes, only to be captured by Indigo's forces. Then, after her mind-control is broken by the Unicorns' potion, a romance begins to develop between her and Indigo when she comes to realize that Tyrannus is a complete pyschopath.

Just an idea I brainstormed up, though.

I didn't give a lot of thought into that kind of thing. I imagined Indigo as probably being homosexual.

Though I got another idea, though. Perhaps Shiri herself is being mind-controlled by somepony like Nova, who's hiding in an unknown location and is using her crush on Tyrannus to control her? (perhaps the mind-control needs some form of leverage in order to work, which is why it hasn't been used on Indigo) Maybe Tyrannus tries to have her executed, but she escapes, only to be captured by Indigo's forces. Then, after her mind-control is broken by the Unicorns' potion, a romance begins to develop between her and Indigo when she comes to realize that Tyrannus is a complete pyschopath.

Just an idea I brainstormed up, though.

@homosexual part: Wasn't expecting that... but ok

@The rest of it: PERFECT!!!!!!!!! (works better and is deeper than the homosexual part)

Yay!

WE made complex characters!