Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced The Good King (OOC)

AnonyPoni

And the Malumai-Equestrian alliance gets off to a wonderful start.

heh, i like this RP, X3, i find it awsome, dispite a few things jade dosent like XD

thanks for that! we should make a movie of it...

And jadefire makes really good points about the RP most of the time

Is midnight going to (gasp) kill dusk?

Jadefire... I think you should do a flash back (perhaps when he inspecting the troops, he remembers his first mission with midnight/ family getting killed)

I think he seems a bit flat so far, and a story form his past will shed more likght on his persona and make him more... real

I know it sounds dumb, but trust me, it works well!

yes, hes going to have too, though im thinking she wants it, beacuse shes, well, a monster

It would be mercy killing (midnight should be sad)

DON'T LAUGH AT THE GUARD! I FELT SORRY HIM!

yes, hes going to have too, though im thinking she wants it, beacuse shes, well, a monster

Was dusk his older or younger sister (i'm thinking younger)

Ok this is WAY out there, but I think I have come up with a possible motive for Nova. It has to do with time travel and alicorns...

I can't progress until Jadefire comes online. I'll just be watching you two.

OK. sorry about that situation, it tends to happen with us because we always seem to have multiple story lines

younger sister, and what is it?

and im not laughing at the guard XP

Ok...epic weirdness.

Nova, using some sort of divination technique, has figured out that the Alicorns will come and take them over (you know, celestia, luna, how did they get to power?). He doesn't want this and is trying to put himself in charge of a "bubble" (being the malumai country) so he can remain in power. He is was trying to build super soldiers (midnight and dusk) to help protect him.

I go this idea when I was thinking we made a REAL movie based on this RP (you thought i was joking?)

works for me X3

Nova, using some sort of divination technique, has figured out that the Alicorns will come and take them over (you know, celestia, luna, how did they get to power?). He doesn't want this and is trying to put himself in charge of a "bubble" (being the malumai country) so he can remain in power. He is was trying to build super soldiers (midnight and dusk) to help protect him.

works for me X3

Most fancy edit ever

That was great. But something is missing...

I feel Nova planned to take over the Malumai, this makes it seem... Coincidental. What say you?

And if Tyrannus can be taken out of Sal, will he back to normal?

It's really complicated... Theres a post that explains somewhere. Alert jadefire when you think he should post (quote and write attention in quote)

Most fancy edit ever

That was great. But something is missing...

I feel Nova planned to take over the Malumai, this makes it seem... Coincidental. What say you?

hmm, coincidental how? mabey taking over the malumai was a more recent endevor?

I'm online now. <..<

That last post was really good! I liked how you gave night flash a motivation (I completely forgot both clover and storm are high profile Eqestrians.)

He just posted. I've posted my reply as well and now I'm waiting for him to reply again.

I'm online now. <..<

Night flash has a good plan, but indigo should explain HOW outnumbered and out armed they are.

Of. Course indigo might agree to the plan, and they might see how powerful tyran's army is now.

Covert operations that strike in the heart can bring down even the greatest and most powerful of armies/nations. Tyran's army is no exception.

I kinda wanted the entire army to attack (sule and midnight aren't back yet)

Plus, with the whole mind control/tyrannus magic, it will be a bit mor complicated...

Actually, there's the main army, and then there's my personal special forces battalion. While the main army would be working alongside the loyalist malumai, they would provide a diversion, a window of opportunity for the rescue team to get in there and rescue the hostages and even attack Tyrannus himself if he happens to be there.