Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced The Good King (OOC)

AnonyPoni

I'm not a big fan of this 'born by magic' thing, but whatever.

I know indigo knows about the Mind control, but what about Sule?

If they know that he was being controlled, what will they do to him? Should they punish him at all?

The mind control he was under wasn't like a classic Zombie like control, since he was acting on his own, but the Thought of getting Chrys back gave Shiri a bit more control over his actions...

I think Sule should let him off, and they can use him as a double agent, But i want to here what you guys think, since that isn't a really original plan.

Indigo filled Sule in on what happened in Malumai-land while Sule was in Equestria. Indigo suspects that there's at least one puppeteer who's influencing whoever's enthralled, but they don't know how it works or if the mind-control theory is even true (and not just a lie Midnight told the scouts who reported the mind-control business.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Attention

attention

XD

long post incomming, brace yourselves

and jade, i was bored, i couldnt think of anything else >.> so ppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrttttttttttttttttttttt

Edited by Midnight Moon

I'm not a big fan of this 'born by magic' thing, but whatever.

Indigo filled Sule in on what happened in Malumai-land while Sule was in Equestria. Indigo suspects that there's at least one puppeteer who's influencing whoever's enthralled, but they don't know how it works or if the mind-control theory is even true (and not just a lie Midnight told the scouts who reported the mind-control business.

OK, that makes sense.

I like how in the end, Our OCs are nothing like what we originally made them to be, excluding storm comet, since we haven't see much character development in her yet (I hope to see it Isobel!)

I like how in the end, Our OCs are nothing like what we originally made them to be,

To be honest, I'm not particularly good at the "role" part of roleplaying, as all of my characters all end up getting the same personality. x3

To be honest, I'm not particularly good at the "role" part of roleplaying, as all of my characters all end up getting the same personality. x3

Hey, indigo is pretty cool. I think your doing a great job!

(edited)

am i the only one that winced when midnight got hit over the head?

Ha, Ha, that's funny. It would have been a cool scene in a movie!

I actually don't know where they are going for that little trip... I'll think of something.

On another lighter note

Until now, I actually thought you were a Ukrainian who spoke very good english and was nocturnal (Like malumai)

Then I decided to look up Pripyat, Ukraine.

post-4621-0-70666000-1339048095.jpeg

Now I feel stupid

Oh, and back on track, We are taking Midnight to see unicorns. so if he wakes up early, he should see unicorn stuff now (KEEP IN MIND THAT THE UNICORNS NOW LIVE IN EQUESTRIA, WITH OTHER PONY TRIBES, IN HUTS AND MAKESHIFT TOWNS

Edited by Anony-Brony

Ha, Ha, that's funny. It would have been a cool scene in a movie!

I actually don't know where they are going for that little trip... I'll think of something.

On another lighter note

Until now, I actually thought you were a Ukrainian who spoke very good english and was nocturnal (Like malumai)

Then I decided to look up Pripyat, Ukraine.

post-4621-0-70666000-1339048095.jpeg

Now I feel stupid

Oh, and back on track, We are taking Midnight to see unicorns. so if he wakes up early, he should see unicorn stuff now (KEEP IN MIND THAT THE UNICORNS NOW LIVE IN EQUESTRIA, WITH OTHER PONY TRIBES, IN HUTS AND MAKESHIFT TOWNS

XD YAY someone finally got the joke, its making me laugh

• Brohoof 1

X3 so their taking him to the unicorns? why?

I guess to see if they can verify his story (they have nothing to hide at this point) and to see if he is a threat with magic and to see if they can break the mindcontrol. Let's imagine the camp is close to equestria (we never specified where it was and midnight can't know about it)

I guess to see if they can verify his story (they have nothing to hide at this point) and to see if he is a threat with magic and to see if they can break the mindcontrol. Let's imagine the camp is close to equestria (we never specified where it was and midnight can't know about it)

works for me, but i cant post until hes woken up XD

(and thats the extent of what i can think of at the moment, if i have to change it let me know XP)

uhhh... I thought he was grown in a lab by Nova. Is this supposed to be the unicorns who raised him like real parents? (or is it more complicado?)

(and thats the extent of what i can think of at the moment, if i have to change it let me know XP)

wait, can midnight fly right now? you said his wing was burnt through (lets face it, bat wings don't look that durable)

no midnight cannot fly, a hole was burnt into his wing XD, and yes these are the unicorns that raised him

Thats weird, how do I work with that? I will figure it out

they are surrounded by unicorns X3 one of them could probibly heal his wing X3

That, and we need to cover if midnight has magical powers and at what extent. He should have some (they didn't knock him out and take him to canterlot for no reason.)

this is true, im thinking he just has something that COULD be useful if used right, but not a mary sueish X3

hmmm... maybe he can do the same mind control powers as shiri (or her boss).

(edited)

Attention

Attention

Ok, Indigo is still at the camp getting the army ready. keep in mind that they have multiple army camps (so not to be a big target)

For Midnight, What is his super powerful magic how are they going to do the whole mind control block thing?

Attention

So... in your next post, are you going to do tryrannus' lines?

Jadefire, that was hilarious! I was hoping you would do a drunk post post eventually. I really captures the element of how bad their situation is.

Midnight, just remember that we haven't fixed your wing yet.

I won't be back till later today, but most likely it won't affect anything.

That was what I was planning to do actually. My posts will be way longer, it's just I didn't have much to write then ^_^ And I can definitely do some of Clover's lines.

I recommend you post as soon as you can. We need a couple of Storm and Clover Posts about what is happing back in the castle and city BEFORE Sule's army sieges it.

Edited by Anony-Brony