Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced The Good King (OOC)

AnonyPoni

(edited)

Remember when I said I'd love to roleplay with you? Well, here you are:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/11007-night-flash/

Sadly, by accident, I deleted his picture :/. But he's a Blackish Pegasus with that Blade like mane and tail you see in the pony maker and has a red and black mane and sunglasses.

Edited by The Awesome One

Remember when I said I'd love to roleplay with you? Well, here you are:

http://mlpforums.com...07-night-flash/

Sadly, by accident, I deleted his picture :/. But he's a Blackish Pegasus with that Blade like mane and tail you see in the pony maker and has a red and black mane and sunglasses.

Hmmm.... I like the character, but I don't think he will fit in with this role play. We have enough characters, but If you can make one that is more like the dark style we are trying to go for, I'll be happy to let you in. Read the backstory and see what you can do. Right now, the roleplay if going rather slow, so there is enough time to introduce another character! ;)

keep in mind that this takes place just when Equestria is being settled by the 3 pony tribes (tensions between them may be high), so use that to your advantage

refer to the first post for more help, and take a look at the rp to see how it's going.

P.S. Make sure you have a character flaw, that makes it fun! (Well... at least for me) :blink:

P.P.S. You can stay with a pegasus, we could use another Pegasi ambassador

(edited)

blargh, im no good playing a bad guy XD or something to that effect

Just keep doing what you're doing. What he's doing now is probably good, he's enforcing discipline in the troops, which might be useful for trying to rebuild society or somesuch.

Edited by Jadefire

(edited)

Sorry if I forced that on you, but you dont HAVE to be bad, maybe Sule and you just don't see eye to eye?

EDIT

TRY TO DEFEND WHAT YOU DID!

Flashback, Do a flashback!

Edited by Anony-Brony

wut? splain?

You said something about your past in a RP post. If you told what happened, it will give a better look into Midnight and make him less evil looking.

(edited)

mate as in mare or as in friend

I interpreted that as 'mare'.

Yeah, mare. that would be cool (sad for midnight, I know)

It's kinda cool, we made midnight into a character that is completely different that his Character Bio B)

Hope you're OK with that, couse it's working beautifully

Edited by Anony-Brony

My OC does have a flaw, he's weak as **** when it comes to resisting a blow. Also, I'll make another one-off OC for this RP.

THat's great, we ould use some more characters.

I don't think the "pegasi ambassadors" are coming anymore

I'm still interested in this idea, but I don't know when to come in. If I had left the RP I'd tell you ^_^

Sorry to assume, I will get to introducing you.

(backstory, Since the 3 tribes are settling equestria, Sule wants the malumai to join them. Since they are technically Pegasi (in evolution standpoint, like birds are technically reptiles), he wants to see if they can go with them. However, racial issues between ponies are still high, especially with the Malumai and the Pegasi, since they used to be at war.