Banner by ~ SFyr

Introducing Myself

Sky Gamer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

Random Search.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Hello!

Sorry if i haven't post an introducing post a while ago since i was in the forum the whole time.

I am Sky Gamer, i'm just a friendly Pegasus as i am. I was also an extreme lightweight as i have no weight on me, making me the lightest pegasus of all other ponies as i'll be carried or scooped easily by other ponies. And i'm also a gamer. Not much of saying about myself, but that's all i can say!

*chuckles and smiles*

Edited by Sky Gamer
  • Brohoof 7

Hello and nice to see you here! ^_^ Don't worry, you're never too late to post a welcoming post here, we're won't go anywhere! :D And I've also heard you were the one who brought @dsc here, so good for you! :squee: I hope you make some friends already, if not I hope you can make some new friends here, continue enjoying your stay and as always, have fun! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Sky-Guy! It's great to have you here~! :grin:

Oh, and don't sweat it; we're not going to hold it against you if you didn't introduce yourself at the proper time. :fluttershy: As long as you're willing to do so, we're all good.

Regardless, I hope you have a great time out there, my dude! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :catface:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and nice to see you here! ^_^ Don't worry, you're never too late to post a welcoming post here, we're won't go anywhere! :D And I've also heard you were the one who brought @dsc here, so good for you! :squee: I hope you make some friends already, if not I hope you can make some new friends here, continue enjoying your stay and as always, have fun! :pinkie:

Thanks, at least @dsc asked me of where will he find the request arts. And again, thanks a lot!

• Brohoof 5

i was curious and never expected such an amazing place so im quite happy to stick around and make friends and have some laughs and enjoy myself with rational people ^w^

• Brohoof 4
  • Smile 1

Badges

7 minutes ago, dsc said:

i was curious and never expected such an amazing place so im quite happy to stick around and make friends and have some laughs and enjoy myself with rational people ^w^

*chuckles* Sure you were curious about finding the good art, but at least it's quite alright.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Sky Gamer said:

*chuckles* Sure you were curious about finding the good art, but at least it's quite alright.

its true i was curious about art but as i snooped around i began to like what i saw and decided to actually be active rather then a lurker for art :)

• Brohoof 2

Badges

2 minutes ago, dsc said:

its true i was curious about art but as i snooped around i began to like what i saw and decided to actually be active rather then a lurker for art :)

Heh, that's what some ponies are!

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

Just now, dsc said:

like my reaction for that... some ponies are CRAZY XD to not be active in a great and joyful place like this :D

Hah, like an insane ponies that is eager to that! *chuckles*

13 minutes ago, Rhythm Red said:

Welcome to the forums! :) Don’t worry, it’s never too late to make a welcome post! :P Oh, and I’m a gamer, too! ;) 

Have fun making new friends! :D 

Thanks a lot!

43 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! :) 

Welcome to the herd! :yay: 

Thanks a lot! *chuckles*

• Brohoof 3