Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler My fan fiction predicted future episodes of the show...

Harratot33

From July until September 2017, I wrote a (very long!!) fanfiction for the show in which the Mane Six discover that Princess Celestia and Luna have a brother, Stellas Spatium, who is returning to exact his vengeance on the pair after being banished to another dimension. Now, at the time I wrote it the newest episode was The Perfect Pear and the movie was still a long way off. There are certainly things that have since been explored in the show that mean my fanfic no longer works as if it were canon (there's no mention of Twilight's school in my story, nor of Spike having wings), HOWEVER, there are things I wrote that have since come true in the show!!

In my fanfic, Lord Tirek reveals to Twilight that Starswirl the Bearded is alive and hiding somewhere outside Equestria! In Shadow Play, Twilight discovers Starswirl is alive and attempts to free him from prison. In my fanfiction, Queen Chrysalis teams up with Tirek to get revenge on Starlight and her friends. In the newest episode, Chrysalis creates "The Mean Six" for the very same reason. There's other things too like the fact that Tirek is returning later this season and I'm pretty sure Starlight becoming an allicorn (which happened in my fanfiction) will be happening at some point, too!!!

Meh, this would have been a bit more impressing had not both of those already been popular theories before you wrote your fanfic.  

Also, don't know if I'd count the second one as "predicting future episodes" since Chrysalis didn't actually team up with Tirek  Heck, she didn't even team up with anyone at all as much as magically creating her own minions. 

• 2 years later...