Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much do you love the MLP forums?

Dashy 4 Ever

How much do you love the MLP Forums  

29 users have voted

1. 1. How much do you lover the MLP Forums?

• Meh.
    • It's okay.
    • Pretty cool.
    • Awesome.
    • Love it.
    • Enexplainable love.

I think the forum is "pretty cool". When I first created my account, I was obsessed with being active. Although that toned down, I do still have my share of extreme (in)activity.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't love it, I don't hate it. I enjoy my time here and that's the most important part.

• Brohoof 3

Everypony here knows my answer,

But I say "Love It!" Because...

A. I met my closest friend on this site (@King of Canterlot)

B. MLPF is excellent overall

C. The staff are very sound indeed.

Spoiler

sound

i) An individual who might be considered "cool", or generally very likeable. 

ii) As to say, "All is well"; "Very good" etc

i) "How ye' doin'?" 
"Sound man, sound" 

"You see big Liam? He's sound."

• Brohoof 2

I use to be obsessed with this place, waking up early and staying up late back when I had nothing to do. I partook in many RPs, started many topics whether they be popular or stupid, and dominated the Forums Games on a daily basis. In just my first month of being here I made it to the Dragon ranking.

Now a days I do like this place, but after hanging out with the wrong people I nearly got banned so I took a year hiatus and fled to another forums with them. Upon my return all my old friends, minus a few had left this place, or were banned. To this day I try to RP and post in topics, but this place doesn't have the same charm it use to 3 years ago.

• Brohoof 1

It's okay. While I nowadays don't enjoy the site as much as I used to, it's still a neat place to hang out.

I really enjoy this site, I have met so many amazing and fun people on here, it's been a blast! I have been on this site for the past nine months and it has truly brought new meaning to my life, as I finally feel like I'm a part of someplace with people who are like minded and have the same interests as me. I met @Sherbert Music-Guard on here, and I honestly can't imagine my life without him now, he's been such an amazing person :wub:

I hope to stay on this site for many years to come, it's been absolutely great so far and I think it will continue to be :yay:  

• Brohoof 1

used to be more active back in the day but all of my friends that I used to have seemed to have left the forums years ago. I also liked the old layout better.

It's pretty cool I guess.

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy it here. The friendly, chilled out community, the staff that really do care about my website and especially all the friends I've made on this website.

I may not always be active here, but, when I'm on my laptop, I always have a tab of MLPF open. Even though I'm not that much into MLP: FiM nowadays, this community reminds me of why I became a Brony in the first place.

• Brohoof 1

i love it,when i first made the account i thought i'd just spend a day or two exploring it and that would be it,but it looks like it won me over pretty quickly

I've had a good time on the forums since I got more into posting here again, so I'll say it's pretty cool. I used to only really be interested in coming here to express my thoughts on the new episodes, but I'm steadily growing more interested in discussing other topics and having a bigger role in the community.