Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings

Abandoned Acc

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Equestria Daily

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan after watching some fan made animations and music so gave the show a try.

Hello, I am called StrangeGirl. I came here from Derpibooru to be a part of the poniverse. I wanted to be part of a forum that is on the safe side as well as keeping sensitive content down.

Inky Rose is my avatar and my favorite pony because she represents my interest in gothic subculture, surrealism, and other things that could be considered "strange".

I hope to get along with fellow ponies here.

1453765__safe_screencap_inky+rose_honest

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Hello. This is a pretty safe forum overall. Hopefully you find what you're looking for and that you enjoy yourself.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome! :squee: Based on your description of what you want in the forums, I can safely say that this place fits all your needs! :fluttershy: I'm sure that you'll be able to get along with others here very well, you seem like a nice individual from the introduction! ;) I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :yay: 

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums. I assure you'll have a great time here. 

Many new memebers almost everyday, I believe fandom is still much more active and alive then some people believe it to be.

Sorry for going off topic. I hope you'll have fun on the forums.

• Brohoof 2

I heartily approve of Inky Rose avatar. Being into the Gothic subculture myself I do not find it strange at all, and in fact very enlightening and relaxing. Either way, welcome.

Fluttergoth totally approves, she just refuses to show it.

ca866d78e91bc318222221dce4be2e9d.thumb.png.ece99e6a0d84e75ff0a609784e769d45.png

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, StrangeGirl said:

Hello, I am called StrangeGirl. I came here from Derpibooru to be a part of the poniverse. I wanted to be part of a forum that is on the safe side as well as keeping sensitive content down.

Inky Rose is my avatar and my favorite pony because she represents my interest in gothic subculture, surrealism, and other things that could be considered "strange".

I hope to get along with fellow ponies here.

1453765__safe_screencap_inky+rose_honest

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: Equestria Daily
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan after watching some fan made animations and music so gave the show a try.

Heya! Nice to meet you

• Brohoof 1