Is anypony a chocoholic?

Not here anymore

• 1 month later...

I have been fairly addicted to chocolate lately, and I sure hope I don't gain some serious weight as a result, but by god they are so delicious! 

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

• 6 months later...

Don't know if I actually qualify as a "holic", maybe I'm just in denial, but I do love chocolate and crave it right now. Pretty much anything is even better dipped in chocolate. I like oreos and other chocolate cookies but they don't usually satisfy my chocolate cravings like candy or chocolate cakes.

Five things?

Chocolate lava cake

Chocolate silk pie

Ice Cream with tons of chocolate in it

Chocolate covered cherries

Just plain chocolate bars!

Nah I'm more of a sugarholic! But even then, I still limit my consumption of sugary beverages and foods.

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a child I ate a lot of sweets but at the age of 16 I decided to give up sweets and eat a little sweets only on my birthday and New Year. A year later, I decided to try eating chocolate again and I found it not tasty and even disgusting. Now I don't eat chocolate. I can eat a little cake and sweets for the New Year and birthday. The only sweet thing I like is honey. I sometimes eat it, but rarely.

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

I love having dark chocolate as a little snack. :3 If I want an extra bit of snackiness, I add some salted pretzels to the mix. Good stuffs. Dark chocolate is by far my favourite. There was once I time where I didn't like it at all, and to past Kyoshi I say, heresy! Not Hershey's, heresy. :P 

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

I like the sugary bitterness of Dark chocolate a more than regular chocolate, but still enjoy both