Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PixiGlow

(edited)

Had so much fun making the signature for Toasty Engineer, I made a poster of them as well!

(1000x1000)

Posted Image

I may put the class symbols or class related icons on the ponies later on, but haven't decided yet.

I think my favorites are Pinkie the Spy - for her ability to transport and generally pop up undetected anywhere and Rarity the Engineer - that facial expression with her body and personality just cracks me up. Really I can't choose I love them all!

This poster is based on this image: >HERE<

Also adding to my Deviant page - PixiGlow @ Deviantart , so feel free to fave /dl / comment or whatever!

Disclaimer:

MLP & MLP:FIM © Hasbro.

TF2 & TF2 images © Valve Corporation.

Edited by PixiGlow
  • Brohoof 3

Had so much fun making the signature for Toasty Engineer, I made a poster of them as well!

(1000x1000)

Posted Image

I may put the class symbols or class related icons on the ponies later on, but haven't decided yet.

I think my favorites are Pinkie the Spy - for her ability to transport and generally pop up undetected anywhere and Rarity the Engineer - that facial expression with her body and personality just cracks me up. Really I can't choose I love them all!

Also adding to my Deviant page - PixiGlow @ Deviantart , so feel free to fave /dl / comment or whatever!

I think you got the ponies wrong.

Rarity=Spy

Pinkie Pie=Pyro

Applejack=Engineer

Spike=Solider

In my opinion that is.

I think you got the ponies wrong.

Rarity=Spy

Pinkie Pie=Pyro

Applejack=Engineer

Spike=Solider

In my opinion that is.

No no, Rarity is Engineer cuz she has the skills from being a fashion designer. It takes a lot of structural engineering knowledge to make a disco collar stand up! And balancing huge gems on material without it drooping or losing shape!

Applejack is Soldier because she can even motivate Rarity into doing stuff.

Derpy is pyro cuz her derp eyes look awesome in that mask! And i'm sure she would be great with a flamethrower!

I thought about putting Spike in, but pony bodies were requested - so I figured it would kinda mess up the theme.

I am thoroughly creeped out and may never look at TF2 classes and ponies the same way...

LMAO =D

Posted Image

But whatever the reason..it's probably because of the humor factor. Never played TF2 in my life. Know what it is from online memes but that's it.

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

But whatever the reason..it's probably because of the humor factor. Never played TF2 in my life. Know what it is from online memes but that's it.

LOL yeah i'm the same, I was scrambling around trying to find people who played it to find out about the classes and stuff.

30 people on my World of Warcraft buddy list yesterday and when I sent out the message only 1 person had played it. I'm surprised there weren't lots more.