Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane 6 is most likely to turn evil?

Shadow Nightwing

Which of the Mane 6 is most likely to go evil? Least likely?  

46 users have voted

1. 1. Most likely to turn evil

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
  2. 2. Least likely to turn evil

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy

• 3 years later...

Pinkie pie went insane, and has an ability to predict the future. Is that not kinda odd? The fact she's CONSTANTLY playing instruments too...Why? Her cutie mark is odd. She cooks and can play music and doesn't get sick very often. 

• Brohoof 1

I feel like Fluttershy could be persuaded to side with a villain given a decent enough argument. Like how she was the most on board with Starlight's cult out of the mane 6. But is that the same thing as turning evil? I dunno, I feel like "turning evil" implies that they become villains in their own right. In which case I'd say Rainbow is the most likely due to her pride and (at times) arrogance.

Least likely I think is Applejack. Just can't see her ever going off the rails and caring about gaining power or status or whatever. Being evil just doesn't fit her at all. And given how she has no "most likely to turn evil" votes in the poll I think most people agree :mlp_yeehaa:

Rainbow Dash would become evil due to her pride and overconfidence, probably to rebel against the majority to prove how 'right' she is.

Fluttershy would become evil by means of grooming, and what I mean by this, is that an evil pony would befriend her, outwardly act kind, and slowly mold her into an accidental villain. 

Pinkie Pie would become evil after being pushed to her limit, bursting with tons of maniacal behavior that polarize her joyous energy. 

I could see Rarity and Twilight Sparkle become villains, too. But Apple Jack I simply can't! She values family over everything and seems to be the most level-headed when it comes to these hypothetical situations. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Probably Twilight. She would be too focused on the grief of the loss of her friends one day, that she will look into darker magics to try to bring them back.