Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

@Buck Testa,

I don't mean to be demanding, but I couldn't help but notice there was no mention of Silver Tongue's approach. Are you planning on making a follow-up?

I didnt actually notice that bit. Now that I read it though it gives me an idea.

What if not only I didn't notice your character, but Caleo didnt notice him either? He is watching his charge with a tunnel vision focus right now, so I could conceivably see him simply not noticing that someone was talking to him. He wasn't exactly there to mingle. 

I'd use that as rp fodder. 

Just now, Loud Opinion said:

@Buck Testa,

Fair enough. I'd say it serves me right for relapsing into Lavender-Unicorn-Syndrome.

No worries. I'm all about improv and building on what already happened. Having Caleo unintentionally ignore your character could lead to interesting rp opportunities.

• Brohoof 1

@Lady Moonspell,

The upcoming posts of mine are going to be a confrontation between two characters I'm playing. However, I don't know how I'm going to allow Tranquil to interject? I'm thinking maybe if I posted one side's response and I get a tea-cup reaction from you, that will tell me to continue and you can remove the reaction after I post again.

Sorry about the delay. I was waiting for confirmation on what I was suggesting. I thought all of my characters except Luna is dependent on their interaction with @Lady Moonspell, but Silver Tongue could be the next pony in line if you want. Either way, I won't be able to post until the day after tomorrow. Sorry, but a project I was assigned is depending on it.

• Brohoof 2

@Lady Moonspell, The problem is that I have two characters that are engaging with each other. I wanted to set up a system that let you interject with your character so that I'm not just typing to myself for a page and a half. I suggested using the teacup reaction when you wanted Silver and Gold's conversation to progress and removing it after, but you never told me if you were on board with that plan.