Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Ultimately it depends on how quickly you learn to throw it well, because after you get the hang of the throwing itself, only thing to learn is aiming, and that's one of those things you can always get better at." Jenna explained as she did her thing "Even I still have things to learn about that." 

• Brohoof 1

"That sounds simple enough," Oliver agreed, nodding and listening to Jenna. He wondered for a moment if he'd learn as well from someone else, since she was good at explaining things enough for him to understand. "I bet you're really good at it already though."

"That must happen to you a lot," Oliver said, watching Jenna kick hard at the bags. He could swear he saw a bit of stuffing fall out. "Since you seem to get really good at fighting pretty quickly." He grinned.

• Brohoof 1

"If you consider most of your life quick." Jenna pointed out with a slight grin, "Fighting too is one of those skills where you can always get better, case and point my teacher." she threw few punches "I honestly don't know what I would do after beating her, maybe I need to start looking into some kind of tournaments after that or something." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, you're still really good," Oliver assured Jenna, smiling at her. "I bet you'll beat her easy really soon, and you'll go and win a load of tournaments and stuff like that."

He blushed when he caught himself rambling.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "Your confidence in me is endearing." she said, letting him to have a turn again "If only you started thinking the same way of yourself."  she moved behind the bag to hold it for Oliver "Yes I should go for it, yes I can do it, yes I am...."  "...you can be just good if not better than me, you only need to stop hesitating and start doing things even if you think someone else may not like them." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver threw some punches at the bag and even tried some kicks as he listened to Jenna. "But you're all trained and a talented fighter. I've never really had to fight before, so I'm not sure how much help I'd be without you training me."

• Brohoof 1

"I never said I wouldn't train you." Jenna pointed out "But your constant worry over others' feelings is limiting you." "Both in fighting and in general." she gave Oliver a humorous grin as she continued with slightly teasing tone "How can you ever take me on a surprise date if you are worried about what color flower I like the least."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned for a moment, then smiled. "You'd be a great teacher though. Like right now, you're making a lot of sense."

He blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I don't wanna give you one you don't like..."

• Brohoof 1

"And that's exactly the problem." Jenna pointed out, pointing her finger towards Oliver "Your thinking is coming from the right place, but it goes too far." "Because yes, you shouldn't do something you know the other doesn't like, but the emphasis is on know." "You can't be blamed for not knowing something you haven't been told." "To return to my previous example, let's say you bring something that I for some reason don't like...I'll inform you that I don't like it, but thank you regardless as the idea behind it is important and that's that. It's only a problem if you bring that same thing again after me telling you I don't like it." 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver listened closely, nodding as Jenna spoke. It definitely made sense to him; how could he be blamed for something he didn't know."

"Yeah, I understand," he confirmed. "Just try not to be too mad with me." he added jokingly.

• Brohoof 1

"Wolves are just bigger and angrier dogs." Jenna said grinning "So no." "Though wolves also tend to be more independent and confident with doing things, while dogs are more 'asking-permission' type." she gave Oliver a look that pretty clearly said 'I'm talking about you'

• Brohoof 1

Oliver caught the look on her face and looked away, blushing again.

"I don't have to ask permission for stuff," he muttered, mostly trying to convince himself. "I'm a wolf, after all. I'm tougher than a dog."

• Brohoof 1

"You're right, you don't have to." Jenna said with a grin "But you do."  she patted Oliver's shoulder and said quietly in a teasing tone "So I'm no fully sure which one you are, they say the bigger dogs are the friendliest, so maybe you're just a big dog." "Not that I necessary mind it too much, but I'd really like to see that wolf now and then." 

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "We'll see."  she didn't want Oliver to feel too bad about himself, but this was one of the things where just asking him to do something wouldn't help, he needed to realize things himself to better himself. She took her turn on the punching bag again, letting Oliver to think in peace if he needed to.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver stood back and let Jenna go at the punching bag. He watched her, noting how self-assured she was. He could only think that he had to be the same as her.

He had to be more confident in his abilities, and he'd try to.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna didn't really have anything else to say, so until Oliver said something, the rest of the class would be spend taking turns on the punching bag, with Jenna now and then instructing Oliver on how to do things better. After the class, Jenna would take unusually long in the changing room, but would eventually come out regardless if Oliver tried to contact her or if he just waited. She had a uncharacteristically worried expression when she came out, and would just tell Oliver to follow her without saying anything else. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna's instructions carefully, trying not to overthink what he was being told. It felt more natural, he had to admit.

Later changed, he saw Jenna and frowned at the look on her face. He quickly caught up to her. "What's wrong?"

• Brohoof 1

"It happened, the event that the dates point at." Jenna said quietly but fast "And if the video is real, it being a trap would have been lot better....but more on that when we are alone, because though it will probably be in the news soon enough, I don't want any curious ears around."

• Brohoof 1

"I'd actually prefer if someone was after us." Jenna muttered "I can't explain it without sounding like a madwoman, that's why I said if the video is real, because it's really quite unbelievable." she would lead them somewhere where they were alone, and then took out her phone and showed Oliver a video.

The video was seemingly filmed on a phone, and whoever was filming was...jumping from tree to tree? When the person finally stopped, the camera focused on a small opening where military was putting up defenses and seemingly checking for radiation. This lasted for some time, until suddenly the personnel checking for radiation shouted something and everyone started to take cover, but then whoever was filming was knocked back by something and a sound too loud for the microphone to capture caused the video's audio to break. 

When the camera rose again, there was what could only be described as rip in the reality, and from that rip something started coming out in huge numbers, it had became too dark to see what that something was, but the military didn't seem to slow it down. The video then ended. 

• Brohoof 1