Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna just nodded to Oliver's point, she agreed.

"People not knowing things doesn't stop them from talking behind your back." Jenna pointed out before smiling "And yes, I know, but the difference is that unlike them, you actually know me instead of just seeing me around." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver shrugged. "I guess, but I hope no one is mean to you behind your back or anything."

The thought of that made him uncomfortable.

He smiled back at Jenna. "Yeah, and I think you're more 'cool' than weird.'"

• Brohoof 1

"It's like I said before, i purposely push people away, so it's only natural that the one i'm not trying to push away has higher opinion on me than others." Jenna reminded "Being considered weird doesn't bother me, and besides, when you consider everything, we are pretty weird." she gave a little smirk. 

• Brohoof 1

"I'm glad you didn't push me away," Oliver said, smiling ear to ear at Jenna. He was glad to have someone like her as a friend, and a girlfriend at that.

He grinned and blushed a little. "Yeah, I guess that's true."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed even more upon hearing Jenna thought he was cute. He had heard it before, but it was still nice to hear.

"Yeah, normal people don't even have powers," he agreed, grinning happily at her.

• Brohoof 1

"That's what I want to hear." Jenna said with a grin "But powers aren't everything, you can be weird without them." she moved her hand from Oliver's hand to over his shoulders, leaning against him "I'm conspiracy theorist and you're quite a weirdo too." "But don't feel bad about being called a weirdo, because..." she gave Oliver a kiss on his cheek "...you're my weirdo." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded. He'd forgotten for a moment that Jenna was a conspiracy theorist, but it was definitely a good kind of weird in his eyes. It was interesting.

He flushed bright red from the kiss and what she said after. No doubt she would see a wagging tail sprout out of him for a second before it went back inside him. "Y-you're my weirdo too."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled, before pointing behind Oliver and saying, humor still in her voice "You need to keep that in control." she then pointed towards his face "This in other hand, keep doing it, I like it when you go this red."

She seemed thoughtful after a moment "What would happen if I kissed you while you're sitting down on a chair that doesn't have a hole for the tail to go through?" "What happens if there's no room for uncontrollable tail appearance?" 

• Brohoof 1

Jenna would be pleased to see Oliver stayed bright red, then. He chuckled awkwardly at her comment.

At her question, he shrugged. "I'm not sure, I guess it just comes out anyway and squeezes against the chair or something."

• Brohoof 1

"Nah, it doesn't hurt," Oliver assured her with a smile. "It's just a little uncomfortable since it gets stuck back there, but I just move so it can have space."

He tilted his head. "What about you? Do you ever lose control over your powers?"

• Brohoof 1

"Besides deforming my floor and bringing down a forest?" Jenna reminded with a humorous grin "Not really, thanks to me using them now and then for smaller things, but like I explained at some point, if I would be a long time without using them, I would most likely lose control at some point." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver didn't really like the idea of Jenna using her powers to bring down a forest, but he knew she was just kidding and she would never do it on purpose. "So you have to keep in practice all the time, huh?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded. "Yeah, you just have to find a good balance, right? So you don't overwork yourself but also don't fall out of practice?"

He looked down at himself. "I dunno what would happen if I stopped changing form for a while. I don't think I can stop it."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna nodded
"I don't think you could stop it either." she said wit bit of humor "After all, your tail breaks out the moment something pleasant happens, which suggests that it may be tied to your reflexes and emotions in way or another." "I wonder if it happens with other emotions, for example, would you change uncontrollably if you get too angry." 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, that's a habit I have, my parents say," Oliver admitted, blushing and smiling. Though, Jenna's question made him tilt his head in thought. "I dunno, actually. I don't think I've ever been that angry, or angry at all really."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and blushed a little, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, I guess I am."

At Jenna's next question, he shrugged. "Well, my mom says I tend to whimper a lot when I get sad. Or when I really want something." he added humorously.

• Brohoof 1

"Is that so? maybe I should test it at some point" Jenna said jokingly, her apartment building was now visible "But in all seriousness, that's interesting, even though it isn't necessarily surprising." "I myself don't really have emotional responses regarding my powers, only ones as far as I know are anger and whatever the exact feeling was when we kissed." "Otherwise my emotions don't do much, I mean, they do affect a little bit, but they don't cause any uncontrollable reactions." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, that's a relief," Oliver joked, smiling at Jenna. "I don't think you'd want to turn a few city blocks into mountains if we kissed again." He grinned, blushing a little at the thought of another kiss.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned back at Jenna, knowing she was just joking. "Hills are cool too. I wonder if you could do mountains though. Would it have to be when you're upset or something?"

He hoped that wasn't too personal a qustion.

• Brohoof 1

"It really depends really, I'm sure if I gave it my all I could make an actual mountain, but it would most likely drain me quite a lot." Jenna replied thoughtfully "I doubt it could happen by accident though, even if I would be upset, since after certain point I would notice I was doing something."

• Brohoof 1