Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

They were out of the building pretty quickly, Jenna having lead them through a side door. There was nobody outside besides few people who had came out to smoke, and the smokers didn't pay any attention to Jenna and Oliver. When they arrived to the field, at a quick glance there didn't seem to be anything different, but soon Oliver's animal-side would be able to feel that something wasn't right, it wasn't clear what caused this feeling, but the feeling would be there.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna outside and walked toward the field. He bit his lip as he felt something inside, something wrong.

"I have a bad feeling," he warned Jenna. "Maybe we should try going somewhere else?"

Jenna shook her head as she put her hand against the ground "We are here to see if something is different, and you getting a bad feeling means there may be." if Oliver was to pay attention to right things, he would be able to notice the lack of animals, as in, there was no sounds or smells or any other sign that there was animals of any kind, in fact, there wasn't even old smells, indicating there hadn't been any animals for a longer time.

But before Oliver would have the time to inform Jenna about his possible findings, Jenna suddenly gasped and backed away few steps, falling over, she looked towards the field with expression of uneasy confusion on her face. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked around, the sheer silence and lack of animals, even birds, making him uneasy. He didn't want to be here.

He gasped as he saw Jenna fall over, and went to help her up. "What happened?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna took hold of Oliver and pulled herself up "The air..." she started, sounding like she herself wasn't sure what had happened "...it feels wrong...unnatural." "I think it activated my fight or flight for a second." she looked towards the field "I can't really explain it...but there's definitely something wrong here, did your sense catch anything?" 

• Brohoof 1

"I can't hear any animals," Oliver added. "Not even any birds. And something in the air smells... wrong."

He looked around, biting his lip. "But I can't figure out where it's coming from. It's all over the place."

• Brohoof 1

"So the animals can sense the danger too." Jenna said thoughtfully "That explains the scanners....I'm now certain the locations and military presence are related..." she looked around the field before returning to her normal voice "I'd say it's confirmed something will happen, this is the calm before the storm, now we'll just have to wait for information about the other location that was set for today." "We need to keep our eyes open and senses sharp, i have a feeling this is something lot bigger than we expected." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver couldn't help but worry about what might happen. He didn't know who, or what was coming, and it made him nervous.

He got closer to Jenna. "I don't like this. Maybe we should call it off until we're sure it's safe?"

• Brohoof 1

"I'd say we can be pretty sure it's not safe." Jenna pointed out "But I'm not going to force you to do anything, and I understand if you want to call this off." She patted Oliver's shoulder "But I'll keep looking into it, because if it's something I can't handle, it will eventually catch me regardless." 

• Brohoof 1

"Wait, you're going to stay anyway?" Oliver asked, eyes widened. "But what if it's something dangerous?"

Despite how nervous he was and how bad he felt about all this, he didn't move. Not while Jenna was planning to stay around.

• Brohoof 1

"Not right now of course, nothing is supposed to happen until tomorrow, but yes, I will come here to see what happens." Jenna pointed out "And like I said, it's most likely dangerous, or at least unsafe, if there's a difference." "Because how I see it, it's likely that running away is pointless, as in, it's most likely that it's either something so small that I can handle it, or something so big that even if we try to escape it, we will end up facing it at some point anyway."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly, still not comfortable with whatever was causing the bad feeling he was getting, but he didn't want Jenna to face it alone.

"Well, I don't want you to face it without me," he said.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and walked with Jenna back inside. "I'll help you whatver way I can," he assured her. "I don't want you to face this alone, and I know I don't want to be alone if something happens. But mostly I wanna be with you when it happens."

• Brohoof 1

"In that case, keep your senses sharp and tell me if you hear, see, smell or otherwise notice anything interesting that could relate to all of this." Jenna said with a smile "I'll do the same." the bell rang to indicate that the next class was staring, "See you after the class again." she then kissed Oliver on his cheek and walked away.

The class was same as before, people just seemed just a bit more relaxed with each other, Jenna would be waiting for Oliver again.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and blushed from the kiss before going off. "Y-yeah, see you later," he said, grinning.

Another uneventful class passed, and he met up with Jenna again. "Hear anything else?" he asked quietly.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shook her head "Nothing, few people have their theories of the situation but they are nothing I haven't thought of already." "But next class is PE, and people seem to be relaxing a bit, so I'll be listening if anyone says anything interesting, and not only that, the time linked to today's coordinates is near, so I'll keep my eye out for the internet too." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, walking with Jenna toward PE. "I'll listen in as well, and I'll see if I can dig anything up on my way home later as well."

He looked around again. "I just hope this isn't a trap or something. Whoever sent that definitely knows about us."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, Jenna's logic making him feel a little more relaxed. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

He took a deep breath. "Still, we might get attacked or something. You'll be fine though, you're an awesome fighter." He grinned.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly. "Well, good thing it won't just be you," he said, smiling. "I'll be with you, no matter what."

He looked around. "I'll definitely keep my guard up though. I don't want either of us getting hurt."

• Brohoof 1

"I can definitely use your senses." Jenna said with a smile, and conveniently the bell rang right after she said it "Anyway, it's time for PE, see'ya." she then headed to the changing rooms. She put on her usual exercise clothing and waited for the class to start, when the teacher came, she just declared that everyone could choose what they do, as long as they do something before leaving again, so Jenna shrugged and headed to the school's gym.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and went to get changed, and was somewhat relieved to hear he'd get to choose what he could do. So he chose to go into the gym as well, and grinned when he saw Jenna there, instantly going to her.

Jenna had headed straight to the punching bag and was beating it up when Oliver arrived, she turned towards him and greeted him with a nod. "I see you got a free choice too, this is getting weirder and weirder..." she kicked the bag "...our teacher loves her curriculum and thus never let's us to decide." "Usually that is."

• Brohoof 1