Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Oh, you think so?" Oliver asked, tilting his head, eyes wider. "Do you think that's how she's so strong?"

He looked up at the sky thoughtfully. "Maybe she's got some kind of strength power or something?"

• Brohoof 1

"Not like that, her strength and skill are just like you would expect with her experience." Jenna said shaking her head "There's just...it's hard to explain to someone who hasn't known her as long as I have, but it feels like she knows much more than she lets show." "I remember this one time when she found one of my sculptures I had accidentally left outside, and though she didn't say anything, I got the strange feeling she knew it was mine." "I also realized one day that all of the more special moves she trained me are like made to be combined with my powers." 

• Brohoof 1

"Do you think she knows about your powers somehow?" Oliver asked, tilting his head. "It really sounds like it."

He perked up, just realising something. "Do you think she knows about my powers as well?"

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe she does, maybe it's all just a coincidence, I don't know." Jenna said shrugging "She seemed to like the idea of us dating so if she knows about me, she may just as well know about you." "But that's just it, there's no way to know, she can't be talked into a corner, she is very hard to read, and i'm sure if asked directly she would just deny it and call me silly."

• Brohoof 1

"I guess that makes sense," Oliver said with a shrug. "Still, it's kinda interesting that she might be changing your training so your moves can work with your powers. Maybe she can just tell with these things?"

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe she doesn't want you to worry?" Oliver suggested. "Maybe if there's people out there going after people with powers, she might be trying to protect you or something, so you don't have to worry?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well, it means if someone's coming after people with powers," Oliver explained, "if they trying interrogating people, she won't be any use because if she acts like she doesn't know then she can't tell them anything."

• Brohoof 1

"She can act like she doesn't know even if I know she knows." Jenna pointed out "I don't see how me knowing would be any threat, until there something she doesn't want me to find out."  "Again, this all is assuming she knows something, which she necessary doesn't, but if she knows, it's quite sketchy to hide it from me." 

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe she doesn't want you to worry about people knowing about your powers," Oliver suggested. "It's like a superhero finding out that someone knows their identity. They might think they'll be in danger or something."

• Brohoof 1

"Well that failed since not knowing makes me only more worried." Jenna pointed out with slight humor "I still think that if she knows something, it has to be more complicated for her to not tell me." "She knows I like to figure things out, so it is possible there's something I shouldn't know that I would find out if I knew for sure about her knowing." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, maybe she wants you to figure it out?" Oliver suggested with a shrug. "I mean, you're really smart, so she must know that and is trying to tell you without actually telling you, y'know what I mean?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shrugged "Maybe" "But it still wouldn't explain the motives behind it." "Sure it could be that she just doesn't want to bother me with it, but that would be pretty special considering she tends to say what she thinks, sticks and stones and all that." 

• Brohoof 1

"Well, this is a pretty different situation," Oliver pointed out. "I mean, it's about powers and stuff, so it's a pretty big deal."

He shrugged. "So maybe she wants to treat this with more care than usual?"

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe, or maybe not." Jenna said with a shrug "We could go on with this forever, it can be nothing, but it can also be something huge, that's exactly why I have been wondering it." she looked towards the sky "But well, it's possible we may find the answer soon, because if she has powers and something happens with the whole letter thing, I'm sure she will be involved." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and looked up at the sky with Jenna. "Yeah, but if she is involved, at least she's on our side."

He frowned and bit his lip. "At least, I hope she's on our side. I just hope we can trust her with our powers."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just shrugged, she didn't really have anything to say to that, she really doubted that if her trainer would be against them in any context, because she was smart enough that if she really was against Jenna, Jenna wouldn't be here anymore. "From topic to another, it's getting pretty late, when were you supposed to be home today?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver shrugged and took out his phone to check the time. "A little bit later, my parents said. So I think we're okay for a little while longer."

He looked around for something else to talk about. "So what do you wanna do now?"

"Nothing really, let's just chill until you need to go." Jenna replied calmly "Is there anything you would like to talk about? positive, negative, anything?" "Lot of our conversations have been only around me, so it would be nice change of pace." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded and sat back, getting a little closer to Jenna. He looked at her, tilting his head. He was used to letting her lead the conversation, so he wasn't sure how to start.

"Well, playing video games was fun, huh?" he tried.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned. "When you play them enough, you understand why people spend so much time on them. They're just really fun."

He looked around. "Maybe, if you want, we can go back over there sometime?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded. He hadn't considered that possibility, but it didn't sound like a bad idea. "It's not too hard to get together, I'll just need a bag to carry it in."

He grinned. "But I'll find one, don't worry."

• Brohoof 1