Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver grinned, rather excited at the prospect. "I have a few games, so I can bring them over and we can play them someday."

He managed to control himself so a tail didn't sprout out and start wagging.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned as he watched Jenna test her powers. It was always fun to watch for him.

He blushed when he felt her arm on him, and then leaning against him. He smiled shyly and moved closer to her, to get her more comfortable.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked at Jenna, hearing what she said, and looked back up again. Now that he thought about it, it was very quiet.

"Yeah," he said, smiling. "Reminds me of where I lived before we moved here."

• Brohoof 1

"Where was it?" Jenna asked, she didn't remember from top of her head if Oliver had told it already, but there was no harm hearing it again, and she knew Oliver well enough to doubt he would mind telling it again if he had told it once already. 

• Brohoof 1

"We used to live in a forest," Oliver explained. "I think it's pretty far from here. We lived away from people, so we mostly stayed in wolf form until we had to go and get things from the store."

He looked down at himself. "To be honest, I haven't been in human form for this long before."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna seemed surprised, what Oliver said explained thing or two, but it was still a surprise "Interesting, So does that mean you are more comfortable in the wolf form?" though the information she had just learned was interesting, there wasn't really anything she could say about it, so she did the second best thing and asked a question that didn't necessarily fully relate to what Oliver had told.  

• Brohoof 1

"I guess so," Oliver said with a shrug. "But I'm getting used to being in human form more, since I have to be in it more often. People don't really like seeing wolves walking around the city, but I dunno why."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed and smiled, rubbing the back of his head. "I guess... I mean, people have called me a big dog before. Usually little kids who wanna pet me or something."

He grinned a little at the thought.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Jenna just smiled "I'm not actually going to put you in a leash, that would be...weird, considering I know you're really a human." "But if you want to be in your wolf form around me you can feel free to do so, just avoid getting too...intimate in that form, because even when I know it's you...it's a dog, and that would feel weird." that was one limit Jenna felt was necessary, even though she knew that Oliver most likely wouldn't do anything without asking her first anyway. "And even without a leash you could be passed as a dog if you ever feel the need to be a wolf in public." 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, I won't do anything to you in my wolf form, don't worry."

He smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, I just hope no one worries about me walking around like that."

• Brohoof 1

"If you have someone with you, nobody has a reason to worry about it, I have seen dogs without leashes before." Jenna responded before grinning humorously "Only thing you need to do is to look friendly and I don't know if you would look non-friendly even if you tried."  

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed at Jenna's second comment, smiling awkwardly. "I've never had to look aggressive, so I dunno if I could do it. Or at least, do it well."

He nodded. "But yeah, I guess as long as I don't bite anyone."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just exhaled amused at Oliver's awkward-ish response.
"Yeah, though maybe doing that panting thing that happy dogs do now and then could help too." "It's all about the appearance, I have seen pictures and videos where even bears or such have looked friendly and nonthreatening just because of their expressions and poses and such." she didn't believe it wouldn't be a problem as long as Oliver would stay close enough to her to look like he is her dog.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, true," Oliver agreed, nodding slowly. "I should try wagging my tail a lot as well. Humans seem to be okay with me when I do that."

He looked at Jenna. "I should probably keep close to you as well, just in case."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna nodded and hummed in agreement, she didn't really have anything new to add to the conversation "But that's the worry for that time, I have to say that this has been one of those conversations that I have never even thought I would ever have." she let out amused exhale. 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah," Oliver agreed, tilting his head quizzically. "I didn't think I'd ever have to talk to anyone about something like this. My parents never even brought it up."

He smiled at Jenna. "But it'll be helpful."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "Glad to hear it helps you." "I'm still trying to get over how bizarre all of this is, my powers, your powers, what is happening around us, our conversation topics." "It's amusing to think that this moment has only happened because of a coin flip." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned at how strange it was when Jenna put it like that. "That is pretty weird, huh? I never would've thought anyone else would have some kind of power."

He smiled at her. "But I'm glad it did happen."

• Brohoof 1

"I knew there had to be others with powers out there, but for some reason I didn't expect transformation, nor did I expect that I would one day talk so casually about it." Jenna said before smiling back "And I'm glad about it too, it just feels a bit bizarre, in a good way of course." 

• Brohoof 1