Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everybody!

Gryph

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I saw ads on another site while I was looking through MLP sites.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I fell asleep in front of the TV and woke up to MLP in the morning. I instantly fell in love with the show.

Hello!

So... I'm a brony (or rather pegasister) for around 6 years now, but I had a break for 2 years. I mainly like to collect the toys - which also was one of the reason why I "left" the fandom for a while. Around here you only were able to get the Equestria Girls dolls for a very long time... And after I've got five of them, I just wasn't interested in them anymore and stopped caring for it.

I recently came back... I'm not sure why though. Maybe curiousity what has been changed in the fandom in the meantime, and as it appears, a lot has actually changed (Or I just do have a weird perception).

Right now I'm actually looking forward to pick up the series again where I've left it back then. Not sure which season it was, but it was something with Crystal Ponies and stuff. I really have to look it up, haha.

So yeah. Anything else about myself... Well, I like videogames, I'm especially a huge Nintendo fan, I like birds a lot and have some as pets, which is the reason why I currently wanna change from a Pony OC to a Gryph OC and I like to draw, but I'm in a very long artblock right now (this goes on for 3 months...). Else than that, I'm a little bit of a shy person, but warm up quite easily. I always like it to join conversations or being talked to.

And well, if there's anything else you wanna know, just shoot me a question. I'm very open actually.

So I hope we all get along quite nicely!

Have a good one!

• Brohoof 4

Hello there! Welcome to our forums! I'm pretty sure the crystal pony thing was in Season 3, but don't completely quote me on that.

Just make sure you read the global guidelines and you should be all set! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! c:

I love birds, especially when they wonderfully sing in the mornings. :fluttershy:

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums Gryph! Glad to see that you found your way back to the show and fandom ^_^

When typing this your drawing block seems to have passed, that's some great art!

As said, welcome! Make yourself at home and have fun!

(edited)

Welcome to the warm community. Everyone here is happy to see a new fan joining/returning the herd.

Edited by Iam
*one extra word*