Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

i want a bit of a critque on my oc :3

Izanagi

Hello, i'm just here for a bit of fun, and maybe a bit better in making my character better. Cheers

Name: Vladicarus (Stupid name i know, but i had this thing with putting names with mythical creatures when i was young)
Personality: A bit cocky, enjoys napping, can sometimes tease others, yet loves his family, (Albeit again, will tease them) and a bit snarky
Faults: Prideful. Hot-headed, a bit rude
backstory: (quickly done) Vlad was a regular kid, had a happy, florist mother, and a pirate father (Missing/divorced) a little sister, a little brother, and a young daughter named Jaded Rum, he lived a happy life, though found himself seeking thrill, and turned to a life of minor thievery around Canterlot, but as he grew up, his thrill of thieving turned into a love of history and treasure hunting.

Design: pony version, anthro version pics posted below. :3 the anthro one isn't hugely MLP, but it's the same character, just for a different type of stuff.

smirkyboi.jpg

^136A97494263CD36D9FA4FD3876092FC13B6BB8AB96EA612F7^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

cuhrayzee2.png

• Brohoof 1

Very creative work. It consists of usually unused colors in the pony's fur (green). What talent your cutie mark represents? And that fiery sword looks outstanding.

Just now, Iam said:

Very creative work. It consists of usually unused colors in the pony's fur (green). What talent your cutie mark represents? And that fiery sword looks outstanding.

it's originally meant to be a cutie mark for treasure hunting (So basically a golden pendant) i could probably work on it a bit more though.

• Brohoof 1