Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pros and cons of Hooves and Hands.

Unity

So, do you think hands, or hooves are better?

This is assuming that the whole Magical fur theory is true, meaning that Ponies can stick their hooves to things and pick them up that way.

But still, what are the pros and cons of hands and hooves?

Hands: more technical, more HANDy (I'm not sorry), can do multiple things at the same time, can take heavy objects by one hand (and both for more power) and I the only cons I can see is the brain sometimes heck it up and don't coordinate.

Hooves: can run faster (4 powerful limbs to run), can't do little and precise actions (typing on a keyboard) can mainly push things and taking small objects by sticky fun theory.

Hands are better in my opinion.

Edited by A French Derpy full of Salt
  • Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

Hands: more technical, more HANDy (I'm not sorry), can do multiple things at the same time, can take heavy objects by one hand (and both for more power) and I the only cons I can see is the brain sometimes heck it up and don't coordinate.

Hooves: can run faster (4 powerful limbs to run), can't do little and precise actions (typing on a keyboard) can mainly push things and taking small objects by sticky fun theory.

Hands are better in my opinion.

Eh, well i guess only someone who has used both could really give an answer.

• Brohoof 1

For feet hooves all the way for the upper body limbs hands work better to grab staff, although I guess if they can grab things with hooves then it doesn't really matter.

• Brohoof 1