Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

20 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Somnus is not demanding respect, I am the one demanding that you respect h-"

"That's enough Arrow! I am not doing this for respect, but she's right. I need to put my pride aside if I'm going to help her."

Seeing that the treasury was just right there, he looked at Ruby.

"Now that all interuptions are out of the way, let's get ready to head out."

"I was talking about all of you ponies, but whatever." Ruby said, "Just a moment" she then walked to the treasury, sealed it again, since it had been opened for the tour, and then walked to a door close to it opening it and saying something to someone, and a guard walked out "Where am I supposed to find him this suddenly." "I don't care how, just do your job, if I see anypony else guarding it when I get back I'll break your legs." she then walked back to Somnus. 

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I was talking about all of you ponies, but whatever." Ruby said, "Just a moment" she then walked to the treasury, sealed it again, since it had been opened for the tour, and then walked to a door close to it opening it and saying something to someone, and a guard walked out "Where am I supposed to find him this suddenly." "I don't care how, just do your job, if I see anypony else guarding it when I get back I'll break your legs." she then walked back to Somnus. 

He looked over at the guard and showed him his broken leg and laughed.

"It's true! She will!"

Somnus started to lead Ruby out of the castle to show her around Canterlot.

"Enjoy your date!"

"It's NOT a date! As nice as that would be, that's not what it is."

He did kinda wish it was a date, but hey take what you can get. As Somnus left with Ruby, Arrow went back to patrolling.

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

He looked over at the guard and showed him his broken leg and laughed.

"It's true! She will!"

Somnus started to lead Ruby out of the castle to show her around Canterlot.

"Enjoy your date!"

"It's NOT a date! As nice as that would be, that's not what it is."

He did kinda wish it was a date, but hey take what you can get. As Somnus left with Ruby, Arrow went back to patrolling.

As she heard somepony laughing and another talking about dating, Captain Rose cleared her throat. "Let there be no confusion. Laughing and joking are prohibited during duty. Stay professional, please. And dating is obviousely out of question here as long as you are on duty. I hope I made myself cle-" She didn't have the time to finish what she said as she saw Somnus leaving the Castle. "Somnus? Do you have a minute?" she called, as she did her best to ignore the dragon who was next to him. She really hated Ruby. That one has no sense of respect at all, such an immature attitude, if you ask Rose!

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

1 minute ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

As she heard somepony laughing and another talking about date, Captain Rose cleared her throat. "Let there be no confusion. Laughing and joking are prohibited during duty. Stay professional, please. And dating is obviousely out of question here. I hope I made myself cle-" She didn't have the time to finish what she said as she saw Somnus leaving the Castle. "Somnus? Do you have a minute?" she called, as she did her best to ignore the dragon who was next to him. She really hated Ruby. That one has no sense of respect at all, such an immature attitude, if you ask Rose!

"Wait there one minute Ruby, we'll continue in a minute."

Somnus has being around for longer than anyone else besides the princesses, resulted him in being someone most guards would have respect for. Even guards with hire ranks than him took his advice quite often. When his name was called, he stood at attention the best could with his messed up leg.

"Yes captain?"

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Wait there one minute Ruby, we'll continue in a minute."

Somnus has being around for longer than anyone else besides the princesses, resulted him in being someone most guards would have respect for. Even guards with hire ranks than him took his advice quite often. When his name was called, he stood at attention the best could with his messed up leg.

"Yes captain?"

With a well-made salute to her soldier, Rose's eyes lowered to his broken leg. "I was wondering, how is your leg going? I hope you recover soon, you are one of my best Guards here and I'm sure you know that."

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

With a well-made salute to her soldier, Rose's eyes lowered to his broken leg. "I was wondering, how is your leg going? I hope you recover soon, you are one of my best Guards here and I'm sure you know that."

"The bone is basically broken in half. According to that doctor guy in the infirmary, I'll be out for six months. As for Ruby, I have no idea. Since the both of us are off duty, I've decided to take her around Canterlot to show her the parts of life that she's missing. Maybe it'll open her mind a bit more."

Somnus could tell that Captain Rose hated Ruby. He also heard the no dating thing, despite the fact that Celestia has lifted that rule after Cadence lectured her on how unfair it was or something.

"With all due respect captain, the rule on dating has been lifted last month. Guards are actually now allowed to have relations, but must act professional on duty. This was decided after Princess Cadence lectured Celestia about how this was a flawed rule. I think the complaint boxes all over the place had a part in it too. I must also point out that the no laughing and joking rule only applies during important events."

Somnus pulled out a small rulebook from his saddlebag and showed it to the captain.

"Anyway, Ruby and I must be going. As I said, I'll be taking her around Canterlot. It's not a date though since we're not dating... yet."

@Catpone Cerberus

He looked over at Ruby.

"Well, let's go."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

31 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"The bone is basically broken in half. According to that doctor guy in the infirmary, I'll be out for six months. As for Ruby, I have no idea. Since the both of us are off duty, I've decided to take her around Canterlot to show her the parts of life that she's missing. Maybe it'll open her mind a bit more."

Somnus could tell that Captain Rose hated Ruby. He also heard the no dating thing, despite the fact that Celestia has lifted that rule after Cadence lectured her on how unfair it was or something.

"With all due respect captain, the rule on dating has been lifted last month. Guards are actually now allowed to have relations, but must act professional on duty. This was decided after Princess Cadence lectured Celestia about how this was a flawed rule. I think the complaint boxes all over the place had a part in it too. I must also point out that the no laughing and joking rule only applies during important events."

Somnus pulled out a small rulebook from his saddlebag and showed it to the captain.

"Anyway, Ruby and I must be going. As I said, I'll be taking her around Canterlot. It's not a date though since we're not dating... yet."

He looked over at Ruby.

"Well, let's go."

"Six months? Well I hope you'll recover well during these months off-duty. And taking her around is a great idea, Somnus." the mare nodded as she heard about the no dating rule being lifted. "I know the no dating rule has been lifted last month. But as far as I'm concerned it only applies to off-duty soldiers. Therefore, on-duty Guards must stay professional, just like I mentioned, dear Somnus." the mare raised an eyebrow with a smug little smirk. As she heard Guards were allowed to laugh and joke at any time but important events, Rose gave a surprised and rather unamused look at the rulebook. This wasn't pleasing her, as she wanted everything to be clear and strict. "Canterlot sure is less strict than Ferroviaria, but I'll go with that. Hope you enjoy your stroll, Somnus. At ease!" Captain Rose saluted the off-duty Guard as she walked towards her office.

@Emperor Blu Traincrown @Lucid_Nightlight
Ruby was more than happy when the captain ignored her, and in turn, ignored anything she might have heard from the conversation between the captain and Somnus. When Somnus came back, Ruby to her usual manner didn't react other than starting to walk to the direction they were going. "I'm surprised I didn't get a lecture about respect like usual, maybe the captain is starting understand that i'm lost cause regarding that." "She probably would lose her mind if she knew exactly what kind of training yard accident it was that broke your leg, many ponies here seem like they would be happy to have something to blame me on."

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby was more than happy when the captain ignored her, and in turn, ignored anything she might have heard from the conversation between the captain and Somnus. When Somnus came back, Ruby to her usual manner didn't react other than starting to walk to the direction they were going. "I'm surprised I didn't get a lecture about respect like usual, maybe the captain is starting understand that i'm lost cause regarding that." "She probably would lose her mind if she knew exactly what kind of training yard accident it was that broke your leg, many ponies here seem like they would be happy to have something to blame me on."

Somnus chuckled.

"Don't worry about the training yard thing, I'll take blame for it if anyone mentions it."

The bat pony led Ruby outside.

-----------

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

Arrow was patrolling the hall as he observed Captain Rose. He personally thought Rose was a little too strict, but he still had respect for her.

He was known to be a pretty close friend to Somnus. He was known to hit on the other guards, it was only a matter of time before a high rank told him to stop doing that.

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Arrow was patrolling the hall as he observed Captain Rose. He personally thought Rose was a little too strict, but he still had respect for her.

He was known to be a pretty close friend to Somnus. He was known to hit on the other guards, it was only a matter of time before a high rank told him to stop doing that.

Captain Rose would soon enough notice Arrow wasn't laying eyes off her. This made the mare roll her eyes with a smirk. "Same old Arrow, always the first to hit on other Guards. You really need to stop that when on duty though. I'm fine with you going after others when you're off, but please, stay concentrated at work okay?"

17 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Captain Rose would soon enough notice Arrow wasn't laying eyes off her. This made the mare roll her eyes with a smirk. "Same old Arrow, always the first to hit on other Guards. You really need to stop that when on duty though. I'm fine with you going after others when you're off, but please, stay concentrated at work okay?"

"Actually, I wasn't going to hit on you... well, not at the moment, that's scheduled for a few minutes from now. Right now I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to report any incident to you so, I should probably let you know about the incident with some sort of changeling by the name of Felis. The guy made an attempt to steal from the treasury, which he failed to do because of his poor planning. Right now I think he's being questioned."

5 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Actually, I wasn't going to hit on you... well, not at the moment, that's scheduled for a few minutes from now. Right now I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to report any incident to you so, I should probably let you know about the incident with some sort of changeling by the name of Felis. The guy made an attempt to steal from the treasury, which he failed to do because of his poor planning. Right now I think he's being questioned."

"What?" Rose's face went from smug to angry. "Please lead me to where he's supposed to be questionned. I would like to check on him. Also, I hope that at least two Guards are guarding the questionning room door. You guys know that without constant supervision, he easily could shapeshift into one of us or even a random visitor, and get away without trouble, right?"

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"What?" Rose's face went from smug to angry. "Please lead me to where he's supposed to be questionned. I would like to check on him. Also, I hope that at least two Guards are guarding the questionning room door. You guys know that without constant supervision, he easily could shapeshift into one of us or even a random visitor, and get away without trouble, right?"

Arrow took her over to the room where Felis was being questioned. There were four guards. Two were questioning the changeling while the other two were guarding the door.

"I'll just turn into one of you and walk out."

"First of all, you just told everyone your plan. Second, even if you didn't, changing into one of us wouldn't give you a spear and we'd know it's you because you would be the only one unarmed. Seriously, are that stupid?"

Arrow looked at Rose.

"This is where he's being questioned."

9 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Arrow took her over to the room where Felis was being questioned. There were four guards. Two were questioning the changeling while the other two were guarding the door.

"I'll just turn into one of you and walk out."

"First of all, you just told everyone your plan. Second, even if you didn't, changing into one of us wouldn't give you a spear and we'd know it's you because you would be the only one unarmed. Seriously, are that stupid?"

Arrow looked at Rose.

"This is where he's being questioned."

"Thank you Arrow, you may return to your patrol" Rose replied with a smile to the stallion. With a glance to the two Guards guarding the door, she simply said "Stay vigilant guys, you're doing great." before pushing the door open. There she was, Captain Rose Spear, about to face the caught thief. "So, I guess this is the thief who failed his attempt to steal the Royal Trasurery you're questionning. Any confessions yet?" The military mare asked the two guards charged on questionning the Changeling. "Thank you though, I'll take this questioning on my own from now on. You two, replace the ones who guard the door and tell them they can have their two hours break. Though please have in mind nopony but I or the Princesses must pass this door. Got it?" Then she gave the Changeling she had in front of her a frightening glare once she sat on the desk's seat. "State your name right away, and don't make me wait."

9 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Thank you Arrow, you may return to your patrol" Rose replied with a smile to the stallion. With a glance to the two Guards guarding the door, she simply said "Stay vigilant guys, you're doing great." before pushing the door open. There she was, Captain Rose Spear, about to face the caught thief. "So, I guess this is the thief who failed his attempt to steal the Royal Trasurery you're questionning. Any confessions yet?" The military mare asked the two guards charged on questionning the Changeling. "Thank you though, I'll take this questioning on my own from now on. You two, replace the ones who guard the door and tell them they can have their two hours break. Though please have in mind nopony but I or the Princesses must pass this door. Got it?" Then she gave the Changeling she had in front of her a frightening glare once she sat on the desk's seat. "State your name right away, and don't make me wait."

"I won't say anything until Arrow is in here."

Arrow was a little annoyed by this.

"Seriously? Are we really doing this now?"

He reckoned it wasn't all bad, he still had to hit on the captain anyway, the schedule he made himself demanded it.

-------------- Meanwhile with Ruby and Somnus

@Catpone Cerberus

"So... where do you wanna go first? There's that hayburger place that got a new ball pit, the ice cream shop, the convenience store with all those slushy things, or we could start by egging a house."

He added the part about egging a house because of the guy he threw a lunch tray at for insulting his hamster.

2 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I won't say anything until Arrow is in here."

Arrow was a little annoyed by this.

"Seriously? Are we really doing this now?"

He reckoned it wasn't all bad, he still had to hit on the captain anyway, the schedule he made himself demanded it.

Hearing this, Rose motionned Arrow not to leave. "You wanna play stupid huh? I'm game. Just keep in mind you ain't going anywhere until you confess. I have all my time."

On 10/20/2018 at 11:05 AM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Being new in this city is not helping me to choose where to start. So please allow me to ask thou by where shall we start, Will Guide." The Alicorn gently replied, waiting for Will to take the lead.

"I can take you to the Canterlot Boutique, which is runned by a friend of mine." Will said. "There are some new clothes you could get there."

Just now, Happy Yoshi said:

"I can take you to the Canterlot Boutique, which is runned by a friend of mine." Will said. "There are some new clothes you could get there."

"That would be wonderful, dear Will Guide. Please lead the way." Blu spread his wings in a large wingspan, out of delight. "I can not wait to have a taste of Canterlot's clothing mode."

1 hour ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"That would be wonderful, dear Will Guide. Please lead the way." Blu spread his wings in a large wingspan, out of delight. "I can not wait to have a taste of Canterlot's clothing mode."

Will led Blu down to the Canterlot Boutique where Sassy Saddles was running the shop. On display were the dresses designed based on the 4 Alicorn Princesses, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and Twilight.

Rarity_unveils_her_newest_collection_S5E14.thumb.png.e2e1f39db261ffb117e9ff48649f7e92.png

There were several outfits for stallions too. 

"You can tell Miss Sassy Saddles here what kind of outfit you're looking for and if she can't find one, she'll custom make it for you, Your Majesty Emperor Blu Traincrown."

Sassy was surprised. "Will, this customer you brought is an Alicorn Prince?! I didn't know Alicorn males exist! Oh, what indeed shall I get for you, your majesty?" She said with a bow.

Edited by Happy Yoshi
Correct Store manager

19 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Hearing this, Rose motionned Arrow not to leave. "You wanna play stupid huh? I'm game. Just keep in mind you ain't going anywhere until you confess. I have all my time."

Usually he when he planned to hit on someone, he was just being a player. This one was different though. He glanced at Rose for a moment hoping she'd not notice. He then looked at the changeling being questioned.

"Why do you want me in here?"

"I just want to annoy you."

56 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

Will led Blu down to the Canterlot Boutique where Sassy Saddles was running the shop. On display were the dresses designed based on the 4 Alicorn Princesses, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and Twilight.

Rarity_unveils_her_newest_collection_S5E14.thumb.png.e2e1f39db261ffb117e9ff48649f7e92.png

There were several outfits for stallions too. 

"You can tell Miss Sassy Saddles here what kind of outfit you're looking for and if she can't find one, she'll custom make it for you, Your Majesty Emperor Blu Traincrown."

Sassy was surprised. "Will, this customer you brought is an Alicorn Prince?! I didn't know Alicorn males exist! Oh, what indeed shall I get for you, your majesty?" She said with a bow.

"Greetings to thee, Miss Saddles. Yes this might be surprising, but I indeed am an Alicorn. Not a Prince however, but an Emperor. In fact, I am Emperor of the Trains Empire." Blu stated with a splendid wingspan of his, before smiling to the mare. "Please get me your Royalty and Nobility Collections, I would love to try Canterlot's fashion." the Alicorn requested with a good smile.

47 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Usually he when he planned to hit on someone, he was just being a player. This one was different though. He glanced at Rose for a moment hoping she'd not notice. He then looked at the changeling being questioned.

"Why do you want me in here?"

"I just want to annoy you."

"I won't fall to your demands, you thief! Tell me your name already!" Rose started to lose patience, but she knew this was his goal. Dead set on not letting him win, the mare cooled down and looked at the Changeling right in the eyes. She motionned Arrow not to enter the room with her hoof.

33 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Greetings to thee, Miss Pommel. Yes this might be surprising, but I indeed am an Alicorn. Not a Prince however, but an Emperor. In fact, I am Emperor of the Trains Empire." Blu stated with a splendid wingspan of his, before smiling to the mare. "Please get me your Royalty and Nobility Collections, I would love to try Canterlot's fashion." the Alicorn requested with a good smile.

"I won't fall to your demands, you thief! Tell me your name already!" Rose started to lose patience, but she knew this was his goal. Dead set on not letting him win, the mare cooled down and looked at the Changeling right in the eyes. She motionned Arrow not to enter the room with her hoof.

Arrow stood outside the room making faces at the changeling, which actually really annoyed him.

"Hey stop that!"

The changeling looked over at Rose, visibly annoyed.

"Is he even allowed to do that?"

"It's not a special event, so yes!"

Arrow then threw a ball of paper at the changeling.

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus chuckled.

"Don't worry about the training yard thing, I'll take blame for it if anyone mentions it."

The bat pony led Ruby outside.

"Well, you are the blame since you're the one who dragged me there in the first place." Ruby pointed out "But it's not like it matters who's the blame when one side is dragon." It wasn't a secret that many ponies still didn't care for dragons, especially carnivores.

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"So... where do you wanna go first? There's that hayburger place that got a new ball pit, the ice cream shop, the convenience store with all those slushy things, or we could start by egging a house."

He added the part about egging a house because of the guy he threw a lunch tray at for insulting his hamster.

"You can forget any place that offers any kind of plants, I refuse to put any grass in my mouth for any reason." "Other than that, I don't care, you said you were going to show me quote unquote better side of life, so I trust you have actually something to show." "But if you insist my answer, anything that is worth of not resting my wing in the comfy darkness of the treasury."

10 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Arrow stood outside the room making faces at the changeling, which actually really annoyed him.

"Hey stop that!"

The changeling looked over at Rose, visibly annoyed.

"Is he even allowed to do that?"

"It's not a special event, so yes!"

Arrow then threw a ball of paper at the changeling.

Flaring a possible way to make the Changeling give up and confess, Rose nodded to Arrow, allowing him to annoy Felis as much as he wants. Then she looked at the Changeling and gave him the smuggest smile ever. "Maybe you won't talk until he gets in the room, but he won't stop harrasing you from outside until you tell us why you tried to steal the Treasury. You wanted to play stupid with me? There you go~"

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:
  • "Well, you are the blame since you're the one who dragged me there in the first place." Ruby pointed out "But it's not like it matters who's the blame when one side is dragon." It wasn't a secret that many ponies still didn't care for dragons, especially carnivores.

"Oh don't worry, they'll listen to me."

27 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You can forget any place that offers any kind of plants, I refuse to put any grass in my mouth for any reason." "Other than that, I don't care, you said you were going to show me quote unquote better side of life, so I trust you have actually something to show." "But if you insist my answer, anything that is worth of not resting my wing in the comfy darkness of the treasury."

Somnus thought for a moment. That hayburger place was out if the question. So much for the mega cool ball pit. Ice cream would just melt for her, so he couldn't do that.

"Well, we could start by going around and messing with ponies."

He grabbed a bottle of dish soap from his saddlebag.

"How about messing up the fountain in the middle of town?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Flaring a possible way to make the Changeling give up and confess, Rose nodded to Arrow, allowing him to annoy Felis as much as he wants. Then she looked at the Changeling and gave him the smuggest smile ever. "Maybe you won't talk until he gets in the room, but he won't stop harrasing you from outside until you tell us why you tried to steal the Treasury. You wanted to play stupid with me? There you go~"

Arrow threw another ball of paper at the changeling.

"This is not how this works in the movies!"

"You suck!"

Felis looked a Rose.

"Please! Make it stop!"