It Will Be A Mess Of Gifs And Other Messy Stuff

Here It Is

sVfx2gn.png

pQ179od.png

2 Pages With Gif Files

This Is Would MLP Forums Would Look Like In 1996

How I Made It You Say?

Use http://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/

You Can Do This On Any Stile (some might not work or work slowly)

Continued

• Brohoof 3

I wouldn't know  anything about that forum  since computer is hard to get by for me during that time.

I remember when forums used to look like that back in the day. Granted, my experiences with computers was limited in the late 1990s as I could only access them during school hours, and my family wouldn't get its own computer until 2000. Still, that image makes me glad that technology has improved a lot since then.

• Brohoof 1

MLPForums being made in the year I was born? That would make for one weird newborn gift. :wacko: But yeah, no way would things be the same long before Friendship is Magic was a thought and without the technology we have today. The furry fandom was able to bring themselves together quite efficiently back in the early days of the internet, but the MLP fandom would have never found the same success without FiM. Still, this was an interesting experiment that I will commend you for trying. :fluttershy:

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:31 PM, Jeric said:

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum.

HEY

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE

Plus it's not even spam

how is it spam when it's just a little fun post with screenshots?

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:31 PM, Jeric said:

MOVE IT BACK