Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

Rail sat in his private observation room, alone with nothing but a dim lamp and a small drink. He watched the clock wondering if Dynamo would arrive.

-Time Skip-

As a few hours had passed, Dynamo had managed to escape the forest and make his way back towards the hotel. He sighed as he was slightly bruised from all the training he received from Team Crimos. He was a little tired as he was up training since five in the morning, but he knew he had to be ready. He used his left fore hoof to rub the sleep from his eyes as he started making his way towards Rail's private observation room. 'I wonder if Jade and the others will be showing up in the room. It might feel a little awkward if it's just me and nopony else.' At the mention of Jade, he began to feel worried. He didn't know if she knew what happened to both Rose and Frostflame. He wondered if she'd never let him hear the end of it over what had happened. He sighed once more as he knew only time would tell when they all joined up again.

After a bit of searching, Dynamo had managed to find the private observation room to the arena. As he walked up towards the room, he knocked on the door to alert Rail of his presence. "Uh...excuse me. Mr. Rail? This is Dynamo. I just wanted to let you know that I was able to show up." He took a few steps back and waited patiently for Rail to let him into the room.

Rose nodded and said, "Okay, so if that's all the information you have on them, can I see the weapon?" She held out her claw. If it was to kill Mason, then it will probably be some sort of sword, or a spear for long range.

On 6/28/2019 at 5:08 PM, Literally Snails said:

"Right you are, though that doesnt really answer why you're hanging around the Arena before any of the fights." Tatterhoof switched his cane to his other hoof and leaned back. "But I can tell you why I'm here. See, I owe a few favors thanks to a couple of deals I made, and the demon your friend Dynamo fought in the first round of the tournament has asked me to do everything I can to assist Dynamo and his friends. Of course, that puts me in an awkward positon, since I've never met you before."

"I'm mostly here to get some air, and to tour the grounds," Copper explained.  "Oh, and don't worry about me.  I happen to be a good friend of Dynamo's, and I'm sure the team will be grateful for your help."  He gave the showpony a smile, showing his trust.

@Unicorncob

Hours had went by as Draco hand a beat jade underneath his hoof on her throat. "Well are you going to stand up or are you going to ;lay there and let the cold embrace of death take you?" Draco asked coldly as his eyes stared at her. "Do you feel the weight of what is owed? Are you going to curl up and die against someone like me who relishes in the fact that I can end you? STAND UP!" he stated with a command.

• Brohoof 1

On 7/1/2019 at 7:44 PM, reader8363 said:

Rose nodded and said, "Okay, so if that's all the information you have on them, can I see the weapon?" She held out her claw. If it was to kill Mason, then it will probably be some sort of sword, or a spear for long range.

"Eager." Zerra said before reaching into her saddle bag with her wing and pulling out a rather short black knife. It looked like it was made of obsidian because it was pitch black and slightly reflextive. Both the blade and hilt were cut from the same stone. The handly had small groves in it perfect to be held in a pony's mouth, and the blade was curved like a tallon. The blade was... rather small. Too short to even be considered a daggar, it looked more like a pocket knife.

"This is Etherite." Zerra explained. "As far as material for weapons goes, it's absolute garbage. It's fragile. Cracks if it gets hotter than 200 degrees. And it's so rare that this tiny pricker is the largest weapon you could ever make out of it. But it does have one powerful and unique property. It's strong connection to the spirit world. Etherite is used in incantations and divinations because of its ability to transfer otherworldly energy. This same property will mean that tenebris can't manipulate it. Tenebris, as a being of pure energy, would simply phase through it. That would allow you to slice through Tenebris and straight to Mason. In theory, at least."

On 7/2/2019 at 5:16 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

"I'm mostly here to get some air, and to tour the grounds," Copper explained.  "Oh, and don't worry about me.  I happen to be a good friend of Dynamo's, and I'm sure the team will be grateful for your help."  He gave the showpony a smile, showing his trust.

Tatterhoof tapped his cane and shifted to a showy pose. "Of course your grateful! You wouldn't have a chance without me!" He rubbed his collar and grinned. "We should make this brief, since Team Rokata is beginning their semi final match soon. I'm assuming you want to watch it." Leaning on his cane, Tatterhoof asked, "So, which member of their team are you going to fight? The bull? Robe mare? The blood mage?"

Rose stared at it and said as she picked it up, "You mean that my win will be based on if the theory is correct?" It was looked light, that she can throw it, but it might not hit, or she has to get it close  with being thrown about. 

17 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Hours had went by as Draco hand a beat jade underneath his hoof on her throat. "Well are you going to stand up or are you going to ;lay there and let the cold embrace of death take you?" Draco asked coldly as his eyes stared at her. "Do you feel the weight of what is owed? Are you going to curl up and die against someone like me who relishes in the fact that I can end you? STAND UP!" he stated with a command.

Jade was beaten up, bruised and bloodied. Her breathing was heavy and laboured, hacking and coughing with her windpipe being almost crushed under Draco's hoof.

No. I will not die.

One by one, her hooves found traction on the ground and she slowly forced herself up. She even tried to pull back a hind leg to kick at one of Draco's hooves to knock off his balance and relieve some pressure.

@Unicorncob

Draco just chuckled as he watched her stand up as he then sent a hard kick to her side. "Against Rokata? what he nearly killed Tricis because you couldn't draw out the newly aquired power," Draco stated as he looked at her. "What kind of warrior are you hmm?" Draco asked as he circled her like a predator around a wounded prey. His bloodlust showing.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tatterhoof tapped his cane and shifted to a showy pose. "Of course your grateful! You wouldn't have a chance without me!" He rubbed his collar and grinned. "We should make this brief, since Team Rokata is beginning their semi final match soon. I'm assuming you want to watch it." Leaning on his cane, Tatterhoof asked, "So, which member of their team are you going to fight? The bull? Robe mare? The blood mage?"

"I'm guessing by bull you're talking about that Minotaur fellow who surprise attacked me when he tested me out?" Copper asked with it bit of curiosity.  "In that case, the bull.  I'm quite curious as to how I deal with the guy without tanking too many hits."

(edited)
On 7/4/2019 at 12:43 AM, reader8363 said:

Rose stared at it and said as she picked it up, "You mean that my win will be based on if the theory is correct?" It was looked light, that she can throw it, but it might not hit, or she has to get it close  with being thrown about. 

Zerra could see that Rose was getting trapped in her own thoughts again, so she grabbed her attention one last time. "Allow me the pleasure of a few more words and I'll give you a warning," she said. "Mason has had over half a millenium to hone his craft. You haven't even had a fraction of that. You won't be the first pony who's tried to kill him, and if the solution was simple, it would have been done already."

On 7/1/2019 at 7:23 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

-Time Skip-

As a few hours had passed, Dynamo had managed to escape the forest and make his way back towards the hotel. He sighed as he was slightly bruised from all the training he received from Team Crimos. He was a little tired as he was up training since five in the morning, but he knew he had to be ready. He used his left fore hoof to rub the sleep from his eyes as he started making his way towards Rail's private observation room. 'I wonder if Jade and the others will be showing up in the room. It might feel a little awkward if it's just me and nopony else.' At the mention of Jade, he began to feel worried. He didn't know if she knew what happened to both Rose and Frostflame. He wondered if she'd never let him hear the end of it over what had happened. He sighed once more as he knew only time would tell when they all joined up again.

After a bit of searching, Dynamo had managed to find the private observation room to the arena. As he walked up towards the room, he knocked on the door to alert Rail of his presence. "Uh...excuse me. Mr. Rail? This is Dynamo. I just wanted to let you know that I was able to show up." He took a few steps back and waited patiently for Rail to let him into the room.

(Sorry! I completely missed this .3.)

"Yes of course you're Dynamo. If you were anyone else my security wouldn't have let you come here," Rail said, looking out on the nearly empty stadium as early fans started taking their seats. "Come inside," Rail said, gesturing to the sat behind him. There were only two seats in the entire room, both angled toward the window with a small coffee table between them. "I feel like you've earned some hospitality at this point, after the way my colleagues have treated you."

11 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

"I'm guessing by bull you're talking about that Minotaur fellow who surprise attacked me when he tested me out?" Copper asked with it bit of curiosity.  "In that case, the bull.  I'm quite curious as to how I deal with the guy without tanking too many hits."

"Yes, less hits would be ideal, wouldn't it?" Showboat said with a smile. "Tell me, do you know much of berserkers? And more importantly, do you know of the art in their technique? I'm not talking about drugged up barbarians here. I'm talking about an ancient and deadly form of martial arts."

Edited by Literally Snails

Rose nodded and willed it to disappear into the shadows made by the chinks between her metal. Then she said as she held out her other hoof, "It won't be the first time hearing and dealing with that and thank you."

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

"Yes of course you're Dynamo. If you were anyone else my security wouldn't have let you come here," Rail said, looking out on the nearly empty stadium as early fans started taking their seats. "Come inside," Rail said, gesturing to the sat behind him. There were only two seats in the entire room, both angled toward the window with a small coffee table between them. "I feel like you've earned some hospitality at this point, after the way my colleagues have treated you."

As the door opened for him to step through, Dynamo entered the room to see Rail, who appeared to have been waiting for him. "This is true. I was a little worried to knock on the door, but the security guard was kind of nice to me." He remembered seeing a guard at the door, but said guard was staring forward and looked as still as a statue. So, he really didn't know what to think of the situation at hoof. However, he nodded as he moved towards the two seats, while noticing the empty stadium. "I'm glad to know I was able to make it here on time. I felt as if I was running a little late, to be honest." He says, taking a seat and leaning back in the reclined chair. He could only glance to Rail, while raising an eyebrow about his remark. "By colleagues, do you mean your team, or by the higher ups in this tournament? I'm going to guess the later as it seems we've drawn the short end of the stick a couple of times. However, I really do appreciate the hospitality." He says, sitting up in his seat to look out through the window. He wondered if the other team members would fight, or if it would only be Rokata again.

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"Yes, less hit's would be ideal, wouldn't it?" Showboat said with a smile. "Tell me, do you know much of berserkers? And more importantly, do you know of the art in their technique? I'm not talking about drugged up barbarians here. I'm talking about an ancient and deadly form of martial arts."

"...Huh," was the first response Copper said in the mention of the type of martial arts.  "I've actually never heard of berserkers.  Please do enlighten me on what I don't know.  From what I could tell from my first encounter with the Minotaur, he was silent but quite deadly, though he was holding back."

44 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"By colleagues, do you mean your team, or by the higher ups in this tournament? I'm going to guess the later as it seems we've drawn the short end of the stick a couple of times. However, I really do appreciate the hospitality." He says, sitting up in his seat to look out through the window. He wondered if the other team members would fight, or if it would only be Rokata again.

"My fellow executives. The ponies I allow to run the show under my supervision." Rail explained. He narrowed his eyes, watching the crowd pour into the stadium, filling its seats. "I detest those ponies. They have no love for the sport of gambling. They think they can play the odds, rig the game. But all they're cheating is themselves. You'll never experience the thrill of a gamble if you're playing with weighted dice."

Rail sounded passionate, almost fanatical, when he spoke about his passion for dangerous games. "There are safer bets of course, but the roulette wheel lands on red plenty enough. Big Shot learned that the hard way when you fought his Team Lockdown." Rail gestured to a shallow glass of whiskey on the coffee table between them. "A drink? Don't wory if you aren't old enough."

58 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

Rose nodded and willed it to disappear into the shadows made by the chinks between her metal. Then she said as she held out her other hoof, "It won't be the first time hearing and dealing with that and thank you."

Zerra nodded and flew away, leaving Rose alone. Behind her, crowds of ponies started lining up for the arena. It looked like the final semifinal match would begin soon.

5 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

"...Huh," was the first response Copper said in the mention of the type of martial arts.  "I've actually never heard of berserkers.  Please do enlighten me on what I don't know.  From what I could tell from my first encounter with the Minotaur, he was silent but quite deadly, though he was holding back."

"Indeed he was," Tatterhoof said, putting his weight on his cane yet again. "Because if a berserker is silent, that's a sure sign that he's holding back. See, a berserker is a warrior who fights angry. Angry and loud. It was a craft invented by the minotaurs themselves. You may think that's just bad form, that fighting in an enraged tizzy would just make a fighter sloppy. In most cases you'd be right, but in the berserker's case, that's not so."

Tatterhoof stepped back and twirled his cane before tapping it on the ground. The jewel in his cane lit up, and it projected a spectral diagram of a featureless minotaur. "Berserkers who are fighting seriously will enter a trance. Through years of conditioning and disipline, they're able to focus on whatever enrages them, be it a certain pony, an idea, a memory, and they use that anger to transform themselves into a juggernaut." The minotaur projection glowed bright red, the red light started in its head, then spread along the structure of its muscles until its whole body was in an enhanced state. "This isn't just 'fighting angry' you see. The berserker doesnt let their emotions control them at all. The berserker harnesses their emotions and converts that rage into willpower, then that willpower is converted to raw power. This allows a berserker to fight in a trancelike state where they can fight with grace and technique while also carving through the battlefield like a raging bull." He twirled his cane again and the diagram disappeared. "And in case you're wondering, our friend Onyx isn't just any berserker. He's the best. And he has a lot of things to get angry about. Trust me. Our stoic friend is not so stoic."

3 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"Indeed he was," Tatterhoof said, putting his weight on his cane yet again. "Because if a berserker is silent, that's a sure sign that he's holding back. See, a berserker is a warrior who fights angry. Angry and loud. It was a craft invented by the minotaurs themselves. You may think that's just bad form, that fighting in an enraged tizzy would just make a fighter sloppy. In most cases you'd be right, but in the berserker's case, that's not so."

Tatterhoof stepped back and twirled his cane before tapping it on the ground. The jewel in his cane lit up, and it projected a spectral diagram of a featureless minotaur. "Berserkers who are fighting seriously will enter a trance. Through years of conditioning and disipline, they're able to focus on whatever enrages them, be it a certain pony, an idea, a memory, and they use that anger to transform themselves into a juggernaut." The minotaur projection glowed bright red, the red light started in its head, then spread along the structure of its muscles until its whole body was in an enhanced state. "This isn't just 'fighting angry' you see. The berserker doesnt let their emotions control them at all. The berserker harnesses their emotions and converts that rage into willpower, then that willpower is converted to raw power. This allows a berserker to fight in a trancelike state where they can fight with grace and technique while also carving through the battlefield like a raging bull." He twirled his cane again and the diagram disappeared. "And in case you're wondering, our friend Onyx isn't just any berserker. He's the best. And he has a lot of things to get angry about. Trust me. Our stoic friend is not so stoic."

So Onyx is his name?  That was something that Copper figured an elite Minotaur's name would be.  But that wasn't as nearly as important as the fighting style the silent one brought for the little Earth Pony.  He then remembered the time when Onyx tested him, having been caught quickly off guard.  "This is a damn if you do, damn if you don't situation for me," he stated to Tatterhoof.  "If I provoke him I'll be getting a one-way ticket to hell with the power he has.  If I don't, then that means I'm in no way strong enough to even take him on when I provoke him."

Now he was in a deep thought, silently growling as he thought of a plan.  "I'm gonna have to skip watching the semi-final match today.  I'm gonna have to train my body to tank harder than it would ever tank, and even if I do, I can't provoke him unless I'm absolutely confident enough that I can handle it for a long time.  On top of that I need to make damn sure I can hit him hard enough even in his trance."

"My fellow executives. The ponies I allow to run the show under my supervision." Rail explained. He narrowed his eyes, watching the crowd pour into the stadium, filling its seats. "I detest those ponies. They have no love for the sport of gambling. They think they can play the odds, rig the game. But all they're cheating is themselves. You'll never experience the thrill of a gamble if you're playing with weighted dice."

Rail sounded passionate, almost fanatical, when he spoke about his passion for dangerous games. "There are safer bets of course, but the roulette wheel lands on red plenty enough. Big Shot learned that the hard way when you fought his Team Lockdown." Rail gestured to a shallow glass of whiskey on the coffee table between them. "A drink? Don't wory if you aren't old enough."

"I suppose my guess wasn't too far off, after all." He was surprised to hear the amount of venom and distaste in his voice. He honestly thought Rail was the same, but it didn't seem to be the case. "I'm not the type of pony to make bets. Better to be safe than sorry. I guess I'm the type to not tempt fate in fear of jinxing something. I've seen card games enough like blackjack and poker to see where betting and gambling plays a huge factor." 

He glanced back over to Rail as he was surprised to hear the executive pony bring up Big Shot. He could even hear the passion in Rail's voice as he talked about his love for a dangerous game like this tournament. His facial expression was neutral, but had a bit of curiosity in his eyes. "That name sounds familiar. The only reason was that a couple of bullies from my past came back to haunt my team and I. They tried to take down some of my teammates, but ended up getting captured and we found out what was going on with that team. Their boss went by the name Big Shot, who had a son named Cheap Shot. I started to see why I got into this tournament in the first place." He sighed looking back towards the glass as he saw a bit of his reflection staring back. "Do I hate that I'm here? In a way, yes. I just thought I was going to continue my career of being a new video game champion. Instead, I'm thrown into this new world that's more than just a simple game. Do I regret being here? I...I don't know. I've experienced victory and defeat. I've discovered so much more about myself than I ever thought was possible. At the same time, I've discovered loss from teammates and others. I guess all this can be ever present in the life and dangers of the gambling world."

He smiled kindly at the offer, before shaking his head. "Thank you, but I'll pass. Even if I'm not old enough, I'm not a fan of that kind of drink. I'm more of a cola pony." He also knew he would be continuing his training with Team Crimos, so he didn't have time for idle chit chat and joking around. He had to get back to work and as soon as he could so he could be ready for the finals.

15 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco just chuckled as he watched her stand up as he then sent a hard kick to her side. "Against Rokata? what he nearly killed Tricis because you couldn't draw out the newly aquired power," Draco stated as he looked at her. "What kind of warrior are you hmm?" Draco asked as he circled her like a predator around a wounded prey. His bloodlust showing.

Jade landed on her side with a hard thud from the kick. She coughed, breathing in deep lungfuls of air.

She needed that power. She had to tap into it.

He's egging me on. He wants me to lose control.

She closed her eyes. She was in darkness. She heard nothing. Fires began to start before her, which took the form of a large dragon, towering over her.

Allow me to take over for a moment. I will show this whelp true strength, as is his desire.

No. We need to work together. Combine our power.

What power do you possess that I could possibly need? I am your new stronger half. You need me. Convince me that I should listen to you.

Yes, you are strong, and I am controlled. But only through cooperation will we truly become the fighter Tricis and Xiang want us to be. If strength is truly all that matters, Rokata would make a more fitting teammate than opponent.

Hm, the Yin and the Yang.

Jade's hooves slammed onto the ground once again, a small swirl of fire forming with each step. The fire covered her hooves, then spread up through her legs. Fiery claws sprouted.

Very well, I'll let you take the reins. Let's give this new partnership a test run.

Her bruises and cuts faded within the flames coating her body. Her wings were coated in fire shaped like dragon wings, a spiked tail showing over her own.

She took a step toward Draco, energy pulsing through the air from the hoof fall. Her eyes shot open, slit pupils laser-focused on Draco. She was not a wild animal like the last time.

"We are ready."

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob

Draco smiled as he looked at her. "But can you keep that new form up for long?" Draco asked as he dashed forward taking a jab to her jaw. He smirked as he had a feeling this was a good thing. He chuckled to himself as he stopped his punch inches from her nose instead he booped her snoot.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco smiled as he looked at her. "But can you keep that new form up for long?" Draco asked as he dashed forward taking a jab to her jaw. He smirked as he had a feeling this was a good thing. He chuckled to himself as he stopped his punch inches from her nose instead he booped her snoot.

Jade grunted, feeling her physical power being sapped by the cuffs still around her ankles. She had almost forgotten she was still wearing them since the day before.

She braced herself to defend, not ready to counterattack with the cuffs on, even with this new power.

She blinked from the boop. It took her a moment to register what had just happened. Then her cheeks puffed out. "How dare you," she pouted.

Rose placed her claw back down and walked through the crowd, she needed to practice with her new arm to get used to it and handle it skillfully. She entered the forest and started to dance with her knife, since it was a little shorter than the one she will need to win with.

On 7/5/2019 at 5:50 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

So Onyx is his name?  That was something that Copper figured an elite Minotaur's name would be.  But that wasn't as nearly as important as the fighting style the silent one brought for the little Earth Pony.  He then remembered the time when Onyx tested him, having been caught quickly off guard.  "This is a damn if you do, damn if you don't situation for me," he stated to Tatterhoof.  "If I provoke him I'll be getting a one-way ticket to hell with the power he has.  If I don't, then that means I'm in no way strong enough to even take him on when I provoke him."

Now he was in a deep thought, silently growling as he thought of a plan.  "I'm gonna have to skip watching the semi-final match today.  I'm gonna have to train my body to tank harder than it would ever tank, and even if I do, I can't provoke him unless I'm absolutely confident enough that I can handle it for a long time.  On top of that I need to make damn sure I can hit him hard enough even in his trance."

"You're on the right track, but It's not up to you whether or not he gets mad," Tatterhoof explained. "A berserker is in control of his emotions. That means he can use his own memories to bring out his trance, and I suspect Rokata is his source of anger, not you. Of course, he'll only bother with going berserk if you pose a challenge to him."

Tatterhoof reached into his suit and pulled a golden hoofcuff out of his inner pocket. "Now for the assistance I promised. If you want to fight a raging bull, you'll need to break his momentum."

On 7/5/2019 at 6:25 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

"Do I hate that I'm here? In a way, yes. I just thought I was going to continue my career of being a new video game champion. Instead, I'm thrown into this new world that's more than just a simple game. Do I regret being here? I...I don't know. I've experienced victory and defeat. I've discovered so much more about myself than I ever thought was possible. At the same time, I've discovered loss from teammates and others. I guess all this can be ever present in the life and dangers of the gambling world."

He smiled kindly at the offer, before shaking his head. "Thank you, but I'll pass. Even if I'm not old enough, I'm not a fan of that kind of drink. I'm more of a cola pony." He also knew he would be continuing his training with Team Crimos, so he didn't have time for idle chit chat and joking around. He had to get back to work and as soon as he could so he could be ready for the finals.

"You're interesting, Dynamo. Your friends, I always know what they're going to do, but you, I can never guess how you'll react to something." Rail shifted in his seat and watched the crowd settle in their seats. "I'd like you to stay with me just a while longer and watch Team Rokata's semifinal match. After that, I have an offer for you. I'm interested to see if you want to play one of my games."

@Unicorncob @dragon4111 @reader8363

Topaz took her place on the stadium ring while the final fans took their seats. It was only minutes before the match would begin between Team Rokata and Team Forlorn Hope. As was typical, Team Rokata was late. Their opposing team was already in their places across the ring, but on Rokata's side there was no one.

Team Forlorn Hope was made up of vetarin Royal guards. Two pegasi and three unicorns. Judging by the way they were standing, a white unicorn stallion with Red hair and eyes was their captain. He stood in the center of them, staring sternly at the closed doors team Rokata should have emerged from. The crowd was spurratically chanting Rokata's name, interspursed with random cries and drunken boos.

"Alright, fans, just five more minutes and the fight will be underway, so please be patient, okay?" Topaz announced before artfully dodging a half-full soda can that was thrown at her hooves.

"They're trying to make us think we aren't important enough for them," The unicorn leader of Forlorn Hope said with distaste.

"Calm yourself, Sleipnir. Their arrogance will only make this easier for us," said a pegasus beside him.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"You're interesting, Dynamo. Your friends, I always know what they're going to do, but you, I can never guess how you'll react to something." Rail shifted in his seat and watched the crowd settle in their seats. "I'd like you to stay with me just a while longer and watch Team Rokata's semifinal match. After that, I have an offer for you. I'm interested to see if you want to play one of my games."

Dynamo had raised an eyebrow in surprise, which could be seen in his reflection of the window in front of him. He looked back towards Rail, while listening to his explanation. "That's rather something of you to say. I guess it's why Selene had taken an interest in me. Call me an optimist, but also a realist. I try to hold onto hope as much as I can, but I have to remember the reality of it all." He noticed the shift in his seat as Dynamo looked back towards the arena. The seats had been filled and it looked like the match was about to get underway. He was waiting for Topaz to make the announcement, but paused as he heard Rail's offer. 'An offer and playing his games? What's he up to?' He thought for a moment, but it seemed even Rail was the same when it came to never guessing what he was up to. 'Oh, well. I might as well see what he wants, but I'll keep up my guard. I know Canteen and the others want me back as soon as possible.' He smiled kindly with a nod. "I guess it couldn't hurt to stay and chat for a bit. After all, it depends on who is fighting. It'd be nice if Selene and the others had a chance to fight, but I could guess that it might only be Rokata." He wondered as he saw that Rokata's team hadn't show up, but the other team was already present. 

"You're on the right track, but It's not up to you whether or not he gets mad," Tatterhoof explained. "A berserker is in control of his emotions. That means he can use his own memories to bring out his trance, and I suspect Rokata is his source of anger, not you. Of course, he'll only bother with going berserk if you pose a challenge to him."

Tatterhoof reached into his suit and pulled a golden hoofcuff out of his inner pocket. "Now for the assistance I promised. If you want to fight a raging bull, you'll need to break his momentum."

Copper took a moment to look at the Golden Hoofcuff.  He had a feeling that it might only work for a short period of time, but he had to make sure this thing was strong enough to handle a raging bull.  "Hmm..." he hummed, quietly taking the Hoofcuff.  "How durable is this Hoofcuff, and more importantly, do I use it on his ankles?"

12 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

"How adorable," Draco stated with a grin on his face. "So how do you feel?" he asked as he paced slightly. "Feel stronger?" he asked slightly as he looked her over. "Hmm dragon claws and wings eh?"

Jade regained her poise and nodded. "Yes, the dragon is allowing me to use its power. I think we have come to an understanding."

Meanwhile, she was trying to pull the magical cuffs off her legs, hoping to power out of them.