Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

Canteen was using a stolen key from the front desk softly pushing open the door as he let himself into Dynamo's room. Moving in with a tiny light attached to his forehead to see in the dark he made his way over to the bed Dynamo was in. He began to un-tuck the bedding wrapping up Dynamo gently to try and not wake him, getting him wrapped up he pulled him towards the door and into the hallway placing a do not disturb sign on the door as he shut it "Okay Sueno, ready."

Sueno was standing there with a clip board marking on it, looking at Canteen and now Dynamo wrapped up like a tortilla, "Yes it would seem you have things wrapped up here." she said before using her magic to teleport them to a clearing in the woods towards the center of the island 

Canteen made a small squee noise as he looked at Sueno "You made a pun, Oh my that is so adorable. I'm rubbing off on you."

Looking at him she rolled her eyes "Dont remind me, it is annoying,"

As the next day had dawned for the tournament, Dynamo had thought he was tossing and turning in his bed. He wanted to open his eyes, but he assumed that he was still dreaming. He was imagining he was in Kingdom Hearts 3, while rolling down the hill in the Kingdom of Corona world. A soft smile had formed upon his face as he was having fun rolling down the hill.

Canteen laid down next to Dynamo and began to breath in before "BWAP BWAP BWAP BWAP"doing his best to imitate an alarm clock as he kept getting louder and louder waiting for Dynamo to turn him off

As he heard the alarm start to activate, Dynamo started to wiggle out of his blanket to reach over to turn off the alarm. As he placed his hoof on the alarm, he stopped and noticed his alarm didn't have buttons. He moved his hoof around and squeezed Canteen's nose. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed that the sun wasn't even out yet. "That's funny. I thought I remembered to set the alarm for a later, yet reasonable time."

As he felt the hoof on him he kept bwapping until his nose was honked as he stopped and stared at Dynamo "Reasonable time pfft and let you waste training time? Besides the others showed up on time and was waiting on you slowpoke"

Dynamo's eyes became wide as he heard a voice right near him. He jumped up into the air and out of the wrapped up blanket, before rolling backwards a few feet. As he shook his head, he looked around to see Canteen and Sueno were right before him. "Canteen? Miss Sueno? What are you two doing here? Also, why are we not in my room?"

• Brohoof 1

On 6/18/2019 at 7:54 PM, reader8363 said:

Rose groan with the metal leg. It was going to take a bit to get used to it, but at least she can move it. She said as she started to sit up, "I'm guessing I'm not a dream since you're the same as when we fought." She looked around the area to see that she was hidden inside a bush. She added, "Why are we in a bunch of bushes."

"Because I dragged you here. As for why you were passed out in the ring, that's for you to answer." Zerra said bluntly. "The good news is you didn't try to fight me as soon as you woke up. That saves me the trouble of having to calm you down. Though I do hope you have more questions than that."

13 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade didn't remember falling asleep, only watching Tricis and Draco like a hawk. But there she was, rubbing her eyes after their lids fluttered open. She was hunched over the foot of Tricis's bed, her head resting in her crossed forelegs.

She looked at Shining Armour. "Yes, I did have quite a long day, if that is the right expression."

She looked at Tricis, feeling more at ease seeing how peaceful her trainer's breathing was.

4 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails@Unicorncob

Draco breathed in then out as he began to stand up. one hoof clopped onto the ground as his nerves were still firing off pain signals.  each step was like that  of walking on thorn bushes mixed with molten glass. "I've got a lot of work to do," Draco stated aloud as he hissed slightly at the pain. It was traces of the healing talismen but the majority of it was spent through the night. "I'm going to train you Jade," Draco stated.

Shining Armor shrugged and raised a brow to Draco. "You should probably go with him." He said, "This'll be the last day before you fight in the finals, though I'd recommend you watch the semifinal match when it starts at eleven."

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco breathed in then out as he began to stand up. one hoof clopped onto the ground as his nerves were still firing off pain signals.  each step was like that  of walking on thorn bushes mixed with molten glass. "I've got a lot of work to do," Draco stated aloud as he hissed slightly at the pain. It was traces of the healing talismen but the majority of it was spent through the night. "I'm going to train you Jade," Draco stated.

Jade looked up at Draco, her gaze a mixture of scepticism and concern.

"You're going to train me?" she repeated. "But you can barely stand. You should stay in your bed."

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Shining Armor shrugged and raised a brow to Draco. "You should probably go with him." He said, "This'll be the last day before you fight in the finals, though I'd recommend you watch the semifinal match when it starts at eleven."

She looked at Shining Armour, frustration starting to seep in. "I cannot let him injure himself even more. He needs this time to recover."

Rose said as she started to get up, "Our fight is in the past, unless you want to provoke me. I don't suppose you know how much pain it is to have one limb cut off and wire being hooked to your veins? She took a deep breath to cam herself and dull the pain, then she added, "I only have one question, is there something you want? Usually ponies leave after making sure you'll be okay."

10 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade looked up at Draco, her gaze a mixture of scepticism and concern.

"You're going to train me?" she repeated. "But you can barely stand. You should stay in your bed."

She looked at Shining Armour, frustration starting to seep in. "I cannot let him injure himself even more. He needs this time to recover."

@dragon4111

Shining Armor sighed and then looked at Jade with a more stern expression, taking on a more authorative role for a change. "Right, Tricis isn't here to say these things right now, so I'll do my best impression. Things are gonna be a lot worse for draco if you don't start acting now and move your little rear. Things are gonna be tough for the two of you because you decided to act tough, and that's what landed you in this situation in the first place. I thought things were serious enough for you by now, but if you're still in a state of mind where you can piddle away your last day of preparation because one of your friends isn't quite feeling well, then maybe you should go find Rokata and tell him he needs to up the stakes again. I'm sure he'd be happy to!"

10 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Rose said as she started to get up, "Our fight is in the past, unless you want to provoke me. I don't suppose you know how much pain it is to have one limb cut off and wire being hooked to your veins? She took a deep breath to cam herself and dull the pain, then she added, "I only have one question, is there something you want? Usually ponies leave after making sure you'll be okay."

"Hah! Making sure you're okay? Yeah, like that's what I care about." Zerra snorted and paused for a moment before saying, "Fine. I guess I do care. But for completely selfish reasons, mind you." She leaned against the outer wall of the stadium and crossed her legs. "I guess I should explain what I want. See, the reason I joined this tournament isn't because I wanted to earn my freedom. As you can see by my standing here, I'm perfectly capable of escaping from prison whenever I want. I joined this tournament because I was contracted to kill Mason. This was my best chance to do it, since if I attack him anywhere outside of the arena, I'd have to fight his four very powerful friends at the same time. Obviously, I can't handle that, but I thought I would be able to kill Mason one on one. Since I lost to you, I'm starting to realize that I can't beat Mason on his own either. But you might have a chance to. See, I'll get paid as long as I make sure Mason dies. I don't have to be the one to put the knife in his heart. I'm here to propose a deal. I'll tell you everything I know about Mason. I'll tell you how to kill him. And I'll give you a weapon you can kill him with. All I need you to do in exchange is not lose."

Rose's ear twitched slightly as she focused on Zerra while debating on whether or not to trust her. If she wanted revenge on her, she would've done it already. Rose stood up, even though her muscles were complaining and said, "You got a deal, so what's the info and weapon?"  

@Unicorncob

Draco looked at Jade with a glare. "Darling you just signed a death warrant," Draco stated simply and his voice cold as hell. He straightened himself up. "I maybe inj residual pain but I can still kick your flanks Jade," Draco stated with a simple fact.

On 6/18/2019 at 6:17 PM, Literally Snails said:

The sun rose over the horizon the next day as birds chirped and a warm glow spread over the arena. It was still hours before the stadium would open, but staff and combatants were already getting ready for their days.

Even though it was a few hours before the stadium opened, Copper decided to visit the grounds and meet up with anyone who came by early.  He needed to clear his head after that abysmal "talk" with Selene, after all.  He wondered around the south end of the stadium, humming a tune to himself.

14 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Shining Armor sighed and then looked at Jade with a more stern expression, taking on a more authorative role for a change. "Right, Tricis isn't here to say these things right now, so I'll do my best impression. Things are gonna be a lot worse for draco if you don't start acting now and move your little rear. Things are gonna be tough for the two of you because you decided to act tough, and that's what landed you in this situation in the first place. I thought things were serious enough for you by now, but if you're still in a state of mind where you can piddle away your last day of preparation because one of your friends isn't quite feeling well, then maybe you should go find Rokata and tell him he needs to up the stakes again. I'm sure he'd be happy to!"

6 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco looked at Jade with a glare. "Darling you just signed a death warrant," Draco stated simply and his voice cold as hell. He straightened himself up. "I maybe inj residual pain but I can still kick your flanks Jade," Draco stated with a simple fact.

Jade glowered at the two, but kept quiet. Her mind was racing again.

Who do they think they are? You are the captain. The leader. Remind them. Break one of their legs. Show dominance.

She fought the thoughts back down and simply returned the glare. "Fine. Let us begin this training then."

@Unicorncob

Draco looked at Jade and said "having dark thoughts Jade?" Draco asked at the end as he started to walk outside. "I've seen that look in your eyes before in my guild. my more sociopathic guildmates have it," Draco stated simply as he walked.

(edited)
11 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco looked at Jade and said "having dark thoughts Jade?" Draco asked at the end as he started to walk outside. "I've seen that look in your eyes before in my guild. my more sociopathic guildmates have it," Draco stated simply as he walked.

Jade glared for a split-second, expecting another snide comment, but no such thing came. She sighed and looked at the ground as she walked alongside Draco.

"I had hoped it would not be obvious," she conceded. "In the temple where I grew up, dragons are renowned as sacred, powerful beings. There is a ritual where one meditates at our shrine to the dragons and, if they are chosen as worthy, they will be granted the ability to summon a dragon's strength in battle. Master Xiang, my trainer, was one such chosen, and he believed me to be one as well, so he permitted me to perform the ritual. I had performed it perfectly, so he said, and I felt different, but I just couldn't summon that strength."

She looked up at the ceiling as she walked. "Until now, that is. The power seems to manifest itself into its own being inside me, sharing my mind, and... its dark thoughts. I must meditate and find a way for me and this entity to work side by side."

Edited by Unicorncob

On 6/21/2019 at 1:36 AM, reader8363 said:

Rose's ear twitched slightly as she focused on Zerra while debating on whether or not to trust her. If she wanted revenge on her, she would've done it already. Rose stood up, even though her muscles were complaining and said, "You got a deal, so what's the info and weapon?"  

Zerra seemed to visibly relax now that she didn't have to convince Rose to give her her trust. "The gift comes later. First, you need to know what Mason is," Zerra said as she leaned into a comfortable position. "The name Mason uses is a relic of the past. Maybe there was once a time when there was a stallion who looked like him named Mason, but that pony does not exist any more. The shadow creature that he controls is called Tenebris, and Tenebris is Mason. Mason isn't possessed by Tenebris, his body hosts it. He is the oldest member of Team Rokata by far. about six centruries ago, Tenebris entered Mason and became him, slowly consuming the stallions soul until all sense of individuality and morality was gone. Sources from that long ago are sketchy, but I believe Mason was a teaching assistant at Celestia's academy of magic. His exposure to Tenebris was likely the result of a careless professor experimenting with dark magic." Zerra took a deep breath and looked down at Rose. "Any questions so far?"

On 6/21/2019 at 6:15 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

Even though it was a few hours before the stadium opened, Copper decided to visit the grounds and meet up with anyone who came by early.  He needed to clear his head after that abysmal "talk" with Selene, after all.  He wondered around the south end of the stadium, humming a tune to himself.

Copper heard a voice speak to him from behind, the voice of a posh stallion who seemed to be playing up his voice to sound more showpony-like. "Show's not for a few hours." it said. It was the voice of Tatterhoof, and though Copper probably didn't recognize him, he was the team captain of the first team that Team Lotus faced off in the tournament. He was a unicorn dressed like a carnival barker with a red penguin tail coat and a tall black hat. He was standing up on his hind legs and leaning on a black and gold cane with a lage gem for a handle. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Tatterhoof."

Rose relaxed slightly at the information, she was going to be fighting a shadow-like parasite. So if she killed Tenebris, she'll win. She said as sat back down to let her leg rest, "Do you have any information on Tenebris. I prefer being prepared."

On 6/24/2019 at 1:29 AM, Literally Snails said:

Copper heard a voice speak to him from behind, the voice of a posh stallion who seemed to be playing up his voice to sound more showpony-like. "Show's not for a few hours." it said. It was the voice of Tatterhoof, and though Copper probably didn't recognize him, he was the team captain of the first team that Team Lotus faced off in the tournament. He was a unicorn dressed like a carnival barker with a red penguin tail coat and a tall black hat. He was standing up on his hind legs and leaning on a black and gold cane with a lage gem for a handle. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Tatterhoof."

His ears perked up from the first sentence from the pony and turned around, facing the stallion.  A showpony?  This was new to him.  He probably did recognize him, but it had to be determined whether or not he had been paid for a mission to do by the unicorn.  "I know about the show, but I just need to clear my head up," he replied casually.  "Name's Copper Strikes, solo mercenary and former alternative to team Lotus.  I had just arrived, like two days ago, and because one of our team members has unfortunately passed, which I think you may have seen, I'm now a full member."

@Unicorncob

"I see Hmm I'll need to have Lord Ancalagon look into your soul for he is an ancient black dragon," Draco stated with a small smile on his face. "all I can do is help you get into the path," Draco said with a chuckle. He patted her shoulder gently. "Now come along," he stated.

13 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

"I see Hmm I'll need to have Lord Ancalagon look into your soul for he is an ancient black dragon," Draco stated with a small smile on his face. "all I can do is help you get into the path," Draco said with a chuckle. He patted her shoulder gently. "Now come along," he stated.

Jade walked alongside Draco, tilting her head quizzically. "I have not heard of this Lord Ancalagon. Do you worship the dragons also?"

@Unicorncob

"No we don't worship him he is the leader of my guild," Draco stated with a grin on his face. "He prefers the title of lord because well he is a noble," Draco said with a chuckle. "And well he's larger than the mountain that holds Canterlot," Draco said as they walk. His eye was roaming over Jade's bodyu slowly. He was trying to get a read onm if she could handle his type of brutal training.

16 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

"No we don't worship him he is the leader of my guild," Draco stated with a grin on his face. "He prefers the title of lord because well he is a noble," Draco said with a chuckle. "And well he's larger than the mountain that holds Canterlot," Draco said as they walk. His eye was roaming over Jade's bodyu slowly. He was trying to get a read onm if she could handle his type of brutal training.

Jade nodded slowly. "I see. He sounds quite imposing."

Her body was trim but well toned, muscles flexing under her coat as she walked. She had definitely benefited from training since foalhood. It may have been clear that she still ached from the previous day, but she was trying not to show it.

@Unicorncob

"Well we'll come by my room later I might have a picture of how he looked," Draco stated with a grin on his face as they walked to the hallways. "You're hiding your pain well but it won't help you," Draco said as he patted her flank.  "Pain is a courier's life, constant drills from dawn to dusk," Draco stated with a grin on his face that spoke of 'unimaginable hell'. "But our comrades by our side with a smile on their face. A song on their tongue,"

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

"Well we'll come by my room later I might have a picture of how he looked," Draco stated with a grin on his face as they walked to the hallways. "You're hiding your pain well but it won't help you," Draco said as he patted her flank.  "Pain is a courier's life, constant drills from dawn to dusk," Draco stated with a grin on his face that spoke of 'unimaginable hell'. "But our comrades by our side with a smile on their face. A song on their tongue,"

"It sounds quite like how I was trained," said Jade, wincing a little from the slap on her flank. "Master Xiang was quite strict with my training, even as a filly."

On 6/24/2019 at 3:51 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

His ears perked up from the first sentence from the pony and turned around, facing the stallion.  A showpony?  This was new to him.  He probably did recognize him, but it had to be determined whether or not he had been paid for a mission to do by the unicorn.  "I know about the show, but I just need to clear my head up," he replied casually.  "Name's Copper Strikes, solo mercenary and former alternative to team Lotus.  I had just arrived, like two days ago, and because one of our team members has unfortunately passed, which I think you may have seen, I'm now a full member."

"Right you are, though that doesnt really answer why you're hanging around the Arena before any of the fights." Tatterhoof switched his cane to his other hoof and leaned back. "But I can tell you why I'm here. See, I owe a few favors thanks to a couple of deals I made, and the demon your friend Dynamo fought in the first round of the tournament has asked me to do everything I can to assist Dynamo and his friends. Of course, that puts me in an awkward positon, since I've never met you before."

On 6/24/2019 at 1:24 AM, reader8363 said:

Rose relaxed slightly at the information, she was going to be fighting a shadow-like parasite. So if she killed Tenebris, she'll win. She said as sat back down to let her leg rest, "Do you have any information on Tenebris. I prefer being prepared."

"I was about to get to that," Said Zerra. "Tenebris is a being with the power to influence this world. He can move objects, attack ponies, cause havoc and all that. However, he doesn't actually exist in this world. He's tethered to Mason, and without Mason, Tenebris can't exist in Equestria. That's why the creature has kept Mason alive for such an unnaturally long amount of time. It's also why Tenebris instinctively protects him."

Rose said as she thought about it, "So, it will be almost useless to attack Mason, since Tenebris will defend the body. SO I might have to attack Tenebris itself. Is that all the information on them?" She could distract it with clones, but would probably now the difference between her and the clones

@Unicorncob

When the two arrived outside Draco looked at Jade with a grin. "Put these on,." Draco stated as he had grabbed his training equipment. "Put these on," he handed her the 300 pound weights. "And put this one," Draco stated as he also handed her a ring. "Put that onto your horn Jade,"

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

When the two arrived outside Draco looked at Jade with a grin. "Put these on,." Draco stated as he had grabbed his training equipment. "Put these on," he handed her the 300 pound weights. "And put this one," Draco stated as he also handed her a ring. "Put that onto your horn Jade,"

Jade nodded and put on the weights. Their sheer weight reminded her of her training back at the temple.

She looked at the ring and furrowed her brow. "I am a Pegasus."

On 6/28/2019 at 4:15 PM, reader8363 said:

Rose said as she thought about it, "So, it will be almost useless to attack Mason, since Tenebris will defend the body. SO I might have to attack Tenebris itself. Is that all the information on them?" She could distract it with clones, but would probably now the difference between her and the clones

"No, you've got this backwards." Zerra said, shaking her head. "See, since Tenebris doesnt belong in this world, it can't be harmed here either. It's basically indestructable as a law of reality, though it's a bit more complicated than that. What you need to do is kill Mason, that way Tenebris has nothing to tether it to this world. Problem is, of course, Tenebris protects him, and weapons from this world can't harm Tenebris. But there are weapons that can phase through it, and that's the key."

@DwhitetheGamer

Tatterhoof tapped his cane on the floor waiting for Copper to reply.

@Unicorncob @dragon4111

It was getting later in the day and staff and spectators were waking up and heading to the stadium. It wouldn't be long before the final match of the semi finals would begin. But perhaps it would be wiser not to watch.

@Dynamo Pad

Rail sat in his private observation room, alone with nothing but a dim lamp and a small drink. He watched the clock wondering if Dynamo would arrive.

• Brohoof 1