Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

3 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rail frowned and swilled the drink he had in front of him. "That's unfortunate. You'll have plenty of time to prepare tomorrow, I assure you the match will be short and you will benefit greatly from seeing it. But I'm not going to force you to do anything." He closed his eyes and took a modest sip of his drink. "Aside from competing, of course."

@Arid_Blitz

Dynamo frowned, but nodded in understanding. "I'll see what I can do, sir. However, I think Canteen and Miss Sueno will have me training for most of the day. I guess we'll wait and see what happens." He glanced over to Selene and began to wonder what was going on. He knew that she had heard him, but it was like she was ignoring him. Did she want to talk to him in private, or was she just there to keep Rail safe from harm. He didn't know, but he hoped that he could try and talk to Selene at some point.

8 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

There were still no visible changes in Tricis condition, but she was still alive. While the three attempted to stabilize her, they heard another set of hooves approaching, but this time it was somepony friendly. Shining Armor was jogging toward them with a stern, businesslike expression on his face, the captain knew what was going on just from a quick assessment of what he was seeing and he didn't need to ask any questions.

Jade's ears flicked and she looked up. She relaxed as she saw Shining Armour approaching.

"She needs medical help," she told him.

@Unicorncob @Literally Snails @dragon4111

"And badly," Copper added to Shining as his eyes returned to their brown color.  If there was any notice of his crimson red eyes, he had already told Tricis to tell Shining that he'd explain once he got in the arena before he first showed up.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Arid_Blitz

Dynamo frowned, but nodded in understanding. "I'll see what I can do, sir. However, I think Canteen and Miss Sueno will have me training for most of the day. I guess we'll wait and see what happens." He glanced over to Selene and began to wonder what was going on. He knew that she had heard him, but it was like she was ignoring him. Did she want to talk to him in private, or was she just there to keep Rail safe from harm. He didn't know, but he hoped that he could try and talk to Selene at some point.

Selene was just staring back at him, probably not one for manners. In truth, she was upset that Nin, canteen and Sueno were in the room, all keeping her from having a conversation with Dynamo.

Rail nodded at Dynamo's response. "Ten thirty AM tomorrow is when I'll be there, that'll give us plenty of time before the match begins. That is, if you can make it." He turned and left the medical room, Nin and Selene stayed in the room.

8 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Unicorncob @Literally Snails @dragon4111

"And badly," Copper added to Shining as his eyes returned to their brown color.  If there was any notice of his crimson red eyes, he had already told Tricis to tell Shining that he'd explain once he got in the arena before he first showed up.

@dragon4111 @Unicorncob

Shining briefly noticed Copper's change in eye color but didn't focus on that since they had a more urgent matter to worry about. He turned to Jade and nodded, adding. "The only medical treatment we can take her to is in the arena."

He used his magic to gently move Tricis to her side, getting a look at her wound. He didn't say anything, but the expression on his face showed that it clearly wasn't good. He was trying to keep his composure. "I hoped it wouldn't be like this..." He softly muttered.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sueno began to sigh a bit listening to the convo "If he must then I leave that up to Dynamo if he shows up. Canteen I trust you will let him make that decision and not influence his choice. However before you ask Dynamo seeing I was in the middle of a description before the interruption." she held up her picture again as she drew in maze lines "When you make a choice in life Dynamo, one path opens and another closes. Each decision helps you towards the center where you finally die." she began to mark on the paper way outside the circle "This would be Canteen. He doesnt have a maze or at least if he does it is endless, when he has a choice he has more options to the point instead of maybe three or four...his one single decision could have as many as 60 or more choices." she began to set the paper down smiling "Now then I am gonna be joining Canteen with your training. He cant aid you in your magic and Like Canteen a day with me and you will be fine."

Looking at the one that didnt want the hotdog he noticed the blade in the contraption. Canteen smiled as he got near Nin and began to get closer and closer before saying "Didnt know you didnt like hotdogs...want nachos? If not I am sure there is something I can get you. Though it is a little silly  your contraption there."

6 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Sueno began to sigh a bit listening to the convo "If he must then I leave that up to Dynamo if he shows up. Canteen I trust you will let him make that decision and not influence his choice. However before you ask Dynamo seeing I was in the middle of a description before the interruption." she held up her picture again as she drew in maze lines "When you make a choice in life Dynamo, one path opens and another closes. Each decision helps you towards the center where you finally die." she began to mark on the paper way outside the circle "This would be Canteen. He doesnt have a maze or at least if he does it is endless, when he has a choice he has more options to the point instead of maybe three or four...his one single decision could have as many as 60 or more choices." she began to set the paper down smiling "Now then I am gonna be joining Canteen with your training. He cant aid you in your magic and Like Canteen a day with me and you will be fine."

Dynamo looked back at the drawing that Sueno had been making for Dynamo. He watched intently as she began to make maze lines within the circle. "I think I'm starting to understand. However, even if there's only once choice that you'd have to take. Sort of like a fate that's been set, then isn't it possible to change that? Sort of like the phrase that fate is never set in stone?" He blinked a couple of times in surprise as she explained Canteen's path. "No wonder it was difficult to fight him. I guess everything I was able to do and he was fighting against it. It felt like he had the advantage at times, but then I was able to gain some sort of advantage." He shook his head, while feeling unable to comprehend of what he had been told. "Thank you and I appreciate the help. I've been able to sense magic, but I'm still lacking the control to not waste magic in battle. I appreciate the help from Canteen and from you, as well, Miss Sueno." He says with a smile.

7 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Selene was just staring back at him, probably not one for manners. In truth, she was upset that Nin, canteen and Sueno were in the room, all keeping her from having a conversation with Dynamo.

Rail nodded at Dynamo's response. "Ten thirty AM tomorrow is when I'll be there, that'll give us plenty of time before the match begins. That is, if you can make it." He turned and left the medical room, Nin and Selene stayed in the room.

Dynamo's ears perked as he looked over to Rail, who was trying to gain his attention. After being told when the match would begin, Dynamo nodded as he didn't want to give a reply. He knew that seeing this match might be important, but he knew training was also just as important. As Rail left the room, he noticed that Selene and Nin was still staying with him and the group. Dynamo continued to notice Selene didn't say anything. Almost as if she was upset, but he wasn't able to tell with her face being covered by cloth. He slowly stood up from his seat in the chair. He was still tired from his fight, but he was starting to feel his energy was returning. "Hey, Selene? Did you want to leave and go somewhere to chat? It seems like you only want to talk to me and I was hoping we could talk. If you have a place in mind to talk, then I'll follow you." He looked back to Sueno and nods. "I won't be gone for very long. I'm just going to talk to Selene and then I'll be right back. You have my word, Miss Selene.

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Shining briefly noticed Copper's change in eye color but didn't focus on that since they had a more urgent matter to worry about. He turned to Jade and nodded, adding. "The only medical treatment we can take her to is in the arena."

He used his magic to gently move Tricis to her side, getting a look at her wound. He didn't say anything, but the expression on his face showed that it clearly wasn't good. He was trying to keep his composure. "I hoped it wouldn't be like this..." He softly muttered.

Jade's ears perked up, overhearing Shining talking to himself. Something about what he said peaked her curiosity.

"Did you know about this?" she asked.

On 6/4/2019 at 6:40 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade's ears perked up, overhearing Shining talking to himself. Something about what he said peaked her curiosity.

"Did you know about this?" she asked.

@dragon4111 @DwhitetheGamer

Shining Armor used his magic to gently lift Tricis without disturbing any of her broken bones. Her blood soaked body dripped onto the dirt while he carefully carried her. He looked at Copper, indicating that he could help him carry her with his own telepathy, then he started slowly walking back toward the Arena while talking to Jade who he expected to follow him. "I had my suspicions, alright? This situation has always been complicated." He explained solemnly.

On 6/4/2019 at 3:56 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

"Hey, Selene? Did you want to leave and go somewhere to chat? It seems like you only want to talk to me and I was hoping we could talk. If you have a place in mind to talk, then I'll follow you." He looked back to Sueno and nods. "I won't be gone for very long. I'm just going to talk to Selene and then I'll be right back. You have my word, Miss Selene.

Selene raised an eyebrow at Dynamo, but nodded eventually. Then she glared at Nin. Though she didn't say anything, Nin got her message. "Right, and I'll stay here and keep team Crimos company," Nin said while dismissively waving one of his hooves.

Nin stayed back and leaned against a wall next to Sueno, but he didn't seem to have anything important to say or do. Meanwhile, Selene stepped out of the infirmary room with Dynamo following. Waiting until they were in an isolated section of the arena hallway, then she spoke to him with her serene, soft voice. "You chose not to find Jade even when Mason told you where she was. I'm curious. Why?"

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Shining Armor used his magic to gently lift Tricis without disturbing any of her broken bones. Her blood soaked body dripped onto the dirt while he carefully carried her. He looked at Copper, indicating that he could help him carry her with his own telepathy, then he started slowly walking back toward the Arena while talking to Jade who he expected to follow him. "I had my suspicions, alright? This situation has always been complicated." He explained solemnly.

Jade kept her eyes on Shining Armour, a cloud of suspicion over her eyes as she followed. She decided to focus on Tricis, making sure they were carrying her safely.

3 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco started to walk or atleast trying too. His ribs were busted, he was using his powers to inflate his lungs to supply air to his body. He looked like he was beaten to hell. "I'll have strong words to have with Dynamo," he stated with a wheeze.

Her ears perked up at Draco's comment, which sparked a curious thought. "Where is Dynamo?"

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @dragon4111

Copper looked at Shining and got the unspoken message, nodding silently and helping the unicorn stallion in telepathy, carrying Tricis the same way.  He kept focus on the road before them, but said to Jade and Draco, "I have to assume he's getting treatment for his injuries."  His demon side told him silently that it may be something else, but it didn't know.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Nin stayed back and leaned against a wall next to Sueno, but he didn't seem to have anything important to say or do. Meanwhile, Selene stepped out of the infirmary room with Dynamo following. Waiting until they were in an isolated section of the arena hallway, then she spoke to him with her serene, soft voice. "You chose not to find Jade even when Mason told you where she was. I'm curious. Why?"

As Selene had begun making her way out of the infirmary, Dynamo decided to follow after her. Not waiting for a response from Sueno or the others about staying with them to rest and recover. It was eerily quiet as the blue unicorn followed Selene. There wasn't much to say at first, but he knew it was a somewhat comfortable silence. After finding an isolated section of the arena hallway, Dynamo raised an eyebrow at Selene's question. He sighed as he leaned against the wall behind him. "Would you believe me if I said I was trying to be smart and/or reasonable? Believe me. If I could, then I would have been running out of here to go and find Jade. However, I wasn't sure if I could trust Mason. With how he acted, I didn't know if he was being truthful, or if he was just trying to give us false information. No offense, but I don't really trust Mason. My magic is weak, but I was able to somewhat try and sense some energy outside of the arena. Even though the other's raced to find Jade, I was able to sense two. One was obviously Rokata, but I couldn't tell the other one."

Dynamo took a few deep breaths to try and regain his strength. He knew the gem was starting to take effect, but he couldn't help in admitting that he was still tired. "Secondly, I was out of power when I fought against Canteen. I had to go all out, but I wasn't expecting a win. Much less a draw, to be honest. If I went to go find Jade, then I would be more of a liability, instead of an asset. Given the state I'm in now, I'd be worried if I got in the way. Lastly, I know Draco and Copper would be able to back her up. I admit that those two can be quick to action and can be reckless, but they went to help a friend. That's what it means to be a true friend, if you ask me. Plus, they were the two that weren't badly injured in their fights. Not to mention that they had more time to recover, while Rose and I had went through the worst of those battles." He looked towards the ground, before looking back up to meet Selene's gaze. "To be honest, I was trying to think of what my Captain would do. I just can't go flying off the handle and make rash decisions. I've had to try and figure out different plans, instead of being reckless. I can still be reckless from time to time, but I had to act like a captain for a team. Even though most of the teammates didn't really listen to reason." He chuckled sheepishly, but sighed and shook his head.

@Literally Snails

Sueno looked at Nin who was going to keep them company "Well I suppose that is alright. Perhaps we could talk you seem level headed...more so then that Mason." she said as she began to set things up as she threw away the stuff she used on Dynamo "I almost want to do a reading with you, or at least some of your team. They fascinate me so, that large I think he was a minotaur and Mason of course stand out the most." she began to clean off her hooves before taking out her tarot cards with her magic "Please sit...if you wish."

2 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@DwhitetheGamer@Unicorncob

Draco looked at the two and stated with sarcasm "Oh yes don't help out a wounded pony," Draco walked towards thge arena. "Not like my ribs of busted and I'm, struggling to breath," he stated with a sarcastic tone of voice. Selfish ponies that is what they were.

"You're fine." Shining Armor said, since Tricis wasn't around to say it instead.

@DwhitetheGamer @Unicorncob 

Shining Armor lead them toward the back of the arena, but that would take them several minutes to walk with an injured pony in tow. "I don't know where Dynamo is. Rose either. The three of you were easy to find but I assume Dynamo is off doing something on his own. I trust it's important, whatever it is."

3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

No offense, but I don't really trust Mason. My magic is weak, but I was able to somewhat try and sense some energy outside of the arena. Even though the other's raced to find Jade, I was able to sense two. One was obviously Rokata, but I couldn't tell the other one."

"You're wise not to trust him," Selene replied, one eye glaring straight at Dynamo past her head coverings. "Creatures like Tenebris are attracted to Rokata's soul, as I am. But his intentions are less pure. Perhaps you felt the same thing that brings Mason to Rokata's side. Rokata has become something of a split being, and both sides are beautiful."

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Literally Snails

Sueno looked at Nin who was going to keep them company "Well I suppose that is alright. Perhaps we could talk you seem level headed...more so then that Mason." she said as she began to set things up as she threw away the stuff she used on Dynamo "I almost want to do a reading with you, or at least some of your team. They fascinate me so, that large I think he was a minotaur and Mason of course stand out the most." she began to clean off her hooves before taking out her tarot cards with her magic "Please sit...if you wish."

Nin peered at Sueno while she set up her Tarot cards. He could always refuse, but he didn't really have a reason to. "Fine." He finally said before sitting down across from Sueno. "So, you want to read my hooves or something? Or are you just gonna start drawing cards and dramatize about 'sensing great turmoil' or some crap."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/7/2019 at 10:26 PM, Literally Snails said:

"You're wise not to trust him," Selene replied, one eye glaring straight at Dynamo past her head coverings. "Creatures like Tenebris are attracted to Rokata's soul, as I am. But his intentions are less pure. Perhaps you felt the same thing that brings Mason to Rokata's side. Rokata has become something of a split being, and both sides are beautiful."

Dynamo watched as he saw one of Selene's eyes glaring at him, but it didn't seem directed at him intentionally. "A...tenebris? I'm guessing that's a sort of creature out in Equestria? So, I'm going to assume that you are this Tenebris like Mason is, or something along those lines. Forgive me, but I thought you were a pony like me. Although, now that I think about it. You're abilities aren't like a normal unicorn, or pony in general." He noted, trying to make sense of what he had been told. He began to wonder if the name of Tenbris was yokai related. He decided to avoid asking for the time being.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco looked at the two and stated with sarcasm "Oh yes don't help out a wounded pony," Draco walked towards thge arena. "Not like my ribs of busted and I'm, struggling to breath," he stated with a sarcastic tone of voice. Selfish ponies that is what they were.

Jade rolled her eyes and walked over to Draco, offering her body for him to lean on. "Forgive me for assuming you wished to show you were still strong even in injury."

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"You're fine." Shining Armor said, since Tricis wasn't around to say it instead.

Shining Armor lead them toward the back of the arena, but that would take them several minutes to walk with an injured pony in tow. "I don't know where Dynamo is. Rose either. The three of you were easy to find but I assume Dynamo is off doing something on his own. I trust it's important, whatever it is."

She nodded. She was certain that whatever Dynamo was doing, it would be beneficial.

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob

Draco did lean on Jade.and when he did she felt his ribs were shattered. "Being a part of a guild means that you have others to lean on in your time of need," Draco whispered througfh ragged breaths. Yeah it was hard to breath.  "While broken ribs are painful, my ribs are shattered," he whispered.

• Brohoof 2

Looking at Nin she smiled at his comments. She didnt use her magic as she shuffled the deck with her hooves "Yes, something like that. I may even make wide armed hoof gestures and being wide eyed." she began to spread out the cards face down after her shuffle "pick four cards. The first shall be your past reading...the second shall be your present...the last two are two possible outcomes for the future." she began to lose her smile as her eyes began to flicker with streaks of magic, turning  her eyes pure white for a moment "You will choose which path you will take and set it in stone."

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco did lean on Jade.and when he did she felt his ribs were shattered. "Being a part of a guild means that you have others to lean on in your time of need," Draco whispered througfh ragged breaths. Yeah it was hard to breath.  "While broken ribs are painful, my ribs are shattered," he whispered.

Jade nodded slowly. That was indeed a valid reason. "Forgive me, today has not been easy and I have forgotten myself more times than I would like to admit. We will get you help."

She was glad Master Xiang wasn't around; the last thing she needed was yet another admonishing bonk on the head from the kirin's scaled hoof.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/8/2019 at 7:16 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo watched as he saw one of Selene's eyes glaring at him, but it didn't seem directed at him intentionally. "A...tenebris? I'm guessing that's a sort of creature out in Equestria? So, I'm going to assume that you are this Tenebris like Mason is, or something along those lines. Forgive me, but I thought you were a pony like me. Although, now that I think about it. You're abilities aren't like a normal unicorn, or pony in general." He noted, trying to make sense of what he had been told. He began to wonder if the name of Tenbris was yokai related. He decided to avoid asking for the time being.

"No, Tenebris is a creature but its also a name." Selene explained, "right now its name is Mason, ever since it became of him. It is not as important as it wants to think, but it is old, and powerful. I cannot say what he was like back when there was a stallion inside that body because there is nothing left of him. They have survived for too long."

Selene finished gossipping about her teammate and leaned against the wall. "But you must have different questions.

13 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade nodded slowly. That was indeed a valid reason. "Forgive me, today has not been easy and I have forgotten myself more times than I would like to admit. We will get you help."

She was glad Master Xiang wasn't around; the last thing she needed was yet another admonishing bonk on the head from the kirin's scaled hoof.

Shining Armor slowed down his pace as Jade stopped to help Draco. Draco would probably be spending the night in the infirmary with Tricis, but he was sure to recover quickly thanks to his energy keeping him alive. The four neared one of the rear entrances to the arena near the emergancy ward, though they probably wouldnt come across the room team Crimos was recovering in unless they knew where to look.

A trickle of rain started to pour before they could enter the building.

On 6/8/2019 at 7:08 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

Looking at Nin she smiled at his comments. She didnt use her magic as she shuffled the deck with her hooves "Yes, something like that. I may even make wide armed hoof gestures and being wide eyed." she began to spread out the cards face down after her shuffle "pick four cards. The first shall be your past reading...the second shall be your present...the last two are two possible outcomes for the future." she began to lose her smile as her eyes began to flicker with streaks of magic, turning  her eyes pure white for a moment "You will choose which path you will take and set it in stone."

Nin stared at Sueno for a moment before cocking a smile and drawing his cards without looking at them. He placed them on the table in a row of four, flipping them down once at a time.

Temperance in reverse.

Ace of Wands upright.

Then his future cards:

The Emperor, upright.

Death in reverse.

Nin looked down at the row of cards, his brow raising at the emperor card. He knew who that was for, but said nothing.

"Your cardboard pictures are giberish."

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"No, Tenebris is a creature but its also a name." Selene explained, "right now its name is Mason, ever since it became of him. It is not as important as it wants to think, but it is old, and powerful. I cannot say what he was like back when there was a stallion inside that body because there is nothing left of him. They have survived for too long."

Selene finished gossipping about her teammate and leaned against the wall. "But you must have different questions.

"So, I can imagine that this Tenebris creature took control of Mason. Sort of like a parasite, in a sense. Now I can see why Mason seemed somewhat crazy, but then again, not so crazy." Dynamo noted, while trying not to shiver at what he was being told. Hearing this reminded him of an anime, but he had hoped it wasn't based on true stories. He knew he wasn't going to be facing him, but he filed away the information, so as to let the others know for later. At the mention of different questions, the blue unicorn could only nod. "Yes, I do. If you have any questions, then I'll be sure to answer them to the best of my abilities." He took a deep breath and sighed, before continuing.

"I guess I can start off by asking why did you enter this tournament. For that matter, why are you on a team with Rokata? I guess from what you said before, then I'm lead to believe the same can be said about being attracted to me." He blinked a couple of times, before blushing and shaking his head back and forth. "I-I don't mean it as you like me as a boyfriend, or something like that. I just remembered my coach had told Jade and I were somewhat similar to Rokata. So, maybe that was something related to that."

• Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Shining Armor slowed down his pace as Jade stopped to help Draco. Draco would probably be spending the night in the infirmary with Tricis, but he was sure to recover quickly thanks to his energy keeping him alive. The four neared one of the rear entrances to the arena near the emergancy ward, though they probably wouldnt come across the room team Crimos was recovering in unless they knew where to look.

A trickle of rain started to pour before they could enter the building.

Nin stared at Sueno for a moment before cocking a smile and drawing his cards without looking at them. He placed them on the table in a row of four, flipping them down once at a time.

Temperance in reverse.

Ace of Wands upright.

Then his future cards:

The Emperor, upright.

Death in reverse.

Nin looked down at the row of cards, his brow raising at the emperor card. He knew who that was for, but said nothing.

"Your cardboard pictures are giberish."

She gave a little look at Nin as he drew the cards and chuckled "They were supposed to be face down but, this is fine." she looked at how Temperance was upside down, the card was of a beautiful female pegasus, standing on her hind legs as one was in the water before her, the other behind her. Holding two cups in her upper hooves pouring water between them "Oh this is quite interesting. Your souls...yes that is plural is out of balance." she began to move a hoof over to the card touching it feeling the energy left behind by Nin "You lack control, two souls battling for control of a single body. As you push to stay in control...to remain you, the other part of you resists and yearns control." she began to tilt her head at Nin looking him over "From what I can tell this has been going on for years...maybe even little over a century."

Moving a hoof to the ace of wands she let out a little chuckle "Oh some good news it seems. Your creativity was incredible it seems, something you wouldnt learn in a book it seems." she began to trace along the card which depicted a hoof holding a wand in the sky "You are very proud of your creations it seems. This tournament is really a final test for them isnt it?" she said looking up at Nin smiling softly "I approve of your dedication and if it was done with consent...you have pushed the boundaries of what magic can do."

Moving to the Emperor card which sat an elderly male unicorn with a long flowing robe. Upon his face was a long beard as there were four skulls on the throne...behind him were barren lands "Oh.." she looked into his eyes and smiled "You are proud most of Rokata it seems, Almost like how a father would look upon a son.Your greatest achievement in life it would seem." 

She looked at the last card and studied it for a bit "Before I reveal this one..how close was I? My mumble jumble gibberish hitting home?"

(edited)

@Arid_Blitz 

"You werent far off with the past and present," Nin explained. He didn't seem insulted by Sueno's interpretation, more amused. "But you werent close with the emperor. It isnt Rokata. Ponies follow him, but he's not my crowning achievement. And before you take another shot in the dark, no, it isnt me either." He leaned back in his seat. "It seems like your powers are only good for predicting things that have already happened. Flip the last card."

Edited by Literally Snails

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I guess I can start off by asking why did you enter this tournament. For that matter, why are you on a team with Rokata? I guess from what you said before, then I'm lead to believe the same can be said about being attracted to me." He blinked a couple of times, before blushing and shaking his head back and forth. "I-I don't mean it as you like me as a boyfriend, or something like that. I just remembered my coach had told Jade and I were somewhat similar to Rokata. So, maybe that was something related to that."

"You are interesting, Dynamo Pad, but not like him. Rokata is the reason Im here, and he is the sole reason I'm fighting here." Selene's eye widened. "He is perfect in ways you are too imperect to understand."