Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Chuckling some he watched the other "Oh come now it wasnt that bad...I I saved your life." he smirked before seeing the gem and the remark of needing a minute to gather the energy he shrugged some "Sure go ahead..besides I wanted this." he tilted his head some "Besides it isnt fun otherwise." he beamed with a smile as he saw the other eat the gem "Besides..I asked Melio to give you a gem. I figured you would eventually rely on it to keep up, I just had to keep pushing. It reacts differently to each person so wanted to see what would happen with you plus keep you on par." the moment the energy began to surge he stood there tilting his head before feeling his body scoot back as it was almost pushing him "Ooo." he clapped his hooves as he watched

"Nice I think the gem reallly helped you." Looking into the others eyes as they glowed he heard Round 2 lets go before nodding "Yes let..." he was cut off as even his magic failed to keep up with the speed, the hits connected and sent him backwards a few feet..even Defiant had trouble when it came to Canteen's magic..Canteen could see him now...this was even faster then could be handled...blood spurted from his mouth as he could feel a rib break from the impact

Spoiler

Eight

Seven

Six

Dynamo was momentarily surprised that his strikes actually made contact. At the same time, he thought he had sensed a powerful energy out in the distance of the arena. He wondered if something had been happened with Jade. That split second hesitation faded as he knew he couldn't let up. He roared with anger as he charged right after Canteen. Intending on not allowing his opponent to gain any momentum. Nothing needed to be said as his fighting would do the talking for him. He pulled a fist back as he was readying another punch. If Canteen made a counter attack, then the gaming unicorn would be ready.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Eight

Seven

Six

Dynamo was momentarily surprised that his strikes actually made contact. That split second hesitation faded as he knew he couldn't let up. He roared with anger as he charged right after Canteen. Intending on not allowing his opponent to gain any momentum. Nothing needed to be said as his fighting would do the talking for him. He pulled a fist back as he was readying another punch. If Canteen made a counter attack, then the gaming unicorn would be ready.

Unable to really do much he felt the next hit connect to his face, he went backwards and rolled across the ring. As he was rolled he undid his Inhaler and removed the leftover gem resealing it. As he came to a stop against rubble he slowly got up. he was struggling as he had slipped the gem into his mouth he held it between his front teeth as he lifted his head to show Dynamo. Crunching down on it sweat was just pouring from his face dripping to the ground, after he swallowed the gem his energy began to surge, swirling around him as he waited on Dynamo...his eyes noticing the drips of sweat from his face were almost stationary in the air.

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

Unable to really do much he felt the next hit connect to his face, he went backwards and rolled across the ring. As he was rolled he undid his Inhaler and removed the leftover gem resealing it. As he came to a stop against rubble he slowly got up. he was struggling as he had slipped the gem into his mouth he held it between his front teeth as he lifted his head to show Dynamo. Crunching down on it sweat was just pouring from his face dripping to the ground, after he swallowed the gem his energy began to surge, swirling around him as he waited on Dynamo...his eyes noticing the drips of sweat from his face were almost stationary in the air.

Five 

Four

As his next strike connected, Dynamo used the teleportation spell to fade in and out of the ring. Making sure to move closer and closer to Canteen, while not giving the earth pony a chance to attack. Dynamo suddenly gasped as he saw Canteen had removed the gem from his inhaler. 'So, that's his game.' He thought as Canteen began to eat the gem 'My energy is starting to fade faster than before. I got to end this right here and now!' Dynamo quickly rushed over, spinning in place, before bringing his rear legs back. He suddenly aimed to kick Canteen into the air, before turning around and charging up for one more laser beam.

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Five 

Four

As his next strike connected, Dynamo used the teleportation spell to fade in and out of the ring. Making sure to move closer and closer to Canteen, while not giving the earth pony a chance to attack. Dynamo suddenly gasped as he saw Canteen had removed the gem from his inhaler. 'So, that's his game.' He thought as Canteen began to eat the gem 'My energy is starting to fade faster than before. I got to end this right here and now!' Dynamo quickly rushed over, spinning in place, before bringing his rear legs back. He suddenly aimed to kick Canteen into the air, before turning around and charging up for one more laser beam.

As Dynamo came into range he could see Dynamo, he was still moving pretty fast but not fast enough to cause him issues now. Moving away from the kick avoiding it with a dodge before coming in from Dynamo's left side and began to do a flurry of attacks at him, lefts and rights coming at Dynamo. Coughing out some blood "This is the END DYNAMO." he began to get faster with his attacks putting in all his power into the the attacks

10 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

As Dynamo came into range he could see Dynamo, he was still moving pretty fast but not fast enough to cause him issues now. Moving away from the kick avoiding it with a dodge before coming in from Dynamo's left side and began to do a flurry of attacks at him, lefts and rights coming at Dynamo. Coughing out some blood "This is the END DYNAMO." he began to get faster with his attacks putting in all his power into the the attacks

Dynamo looked around as he took notice of Canteen dodging the kick. It seemed as if the gem had made his speed and dodging abilities go to the max. He saw Canteen had thrown a flurry of attacks, but the gaming unicorn had no time to dodge. He braced himself as he was bombarded with swings from left to right. He coughed as he couldn't catch his breath from the onslaught of attacks. The attacks had made him stop in preparation for the spell, while the mind racer spell had come begun to fade. As the attacks had finally ceased, Dynamo had begun to fall backwards towards the ring. It felt like he was falling in slow motion as he received major damage from the onslaught of strikes.

It was at that moment, Dynamo had spun in his fall. He managed to stay standing, while turning to glare back at Canteen. A look that had pure fury in his eyes as the mind racer spell had been reactivated. "Y-You're right about that. This is the end...FOR YOU, CANTEEN!" His unicorn horn began to glow as the spell had begun to charge with the laser spell, once again. "ZETTA FLARE!" He exclaimed, before the giant laser spell had been launched. If the attack connected, then Canteen would be sent flying into the team owner's private rooms.

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo looked around as he took notice of Canteen dodging the kick. It seemed as if the gem had made his speed and dodging abilities go to the max. He saw Canteen had thrown a flurry of attacks, but the gaming unicorn had no time to dodge. He braced himself as he was bombarded with swings from left to right. He coughed as he couldn't catch his breath from the onslaught of attacks. The attacks had made him stop in preparation for the spell, while the mind racer spell had come begun to fade. As the attacks had finally ceased, Dynamo had begun to fall backwards towards the ring. It felt like he was falling in slow motion as he received major damage from the onslaught of strikes.

It was at that moment, Dynamo had spun in his fall. He managed to stay standing, while turning to glare back at Canteen. A look that had pure fury in his eyes as the mind racer spell had been reactivated. "Y-You're right about that. This is the end...FOR YOU, CANTEEN!" His unicorn horn began to glow as the spell had begun to charge with the laser spell, once again. "ZETTA FLARE!" He exclaimed, before the giant laser spell had been launched. If the attack connected, then Canteen would be sent flying into the team owner's private rooms.

After the attacks he began to grin as he saw Dynamo falling back. Moving forward he began to bring up his front hooves in an axe handle to bring it down at him before he felt something hit him. Seeing Dynamo twist around and then blast him he was unable to dodge as the attack blasted into his chest and sent him flying from the ring, he went up and into one of the private owner rooms. Crashing through the side as rubble piled up around him. The room was empty as it was Shining Armor's private room as it was over Canteen couldnt begin to even muster the effort to get up

After the attacks he began to grin as he saw Dynamo falling back. Moving forward he began to bring up his front hooves in an axe handle to bring it down at him before he felt something hit him. Seeing Dynamo twist around and then blast him he was unable to dodge as the attack blasted into his chest and sent him flying from the ring, he went up and into one of the private owner rooms. Crashing through the side as rubble piled up around him. The room was empty as it was Shining Armor's private room as it was over Canteen couldnt begin to even muster the effort to get up

As the laser beam had faded, Dynamo dropped to his knees as the mind racer spell had finally faded. He gasped for breath as he put all the magic he had left into that final attack. He had put a bit of his life energy into the attack, as well. Seeing how he had to withstand the barrage of attacks that Canteen had made earlier. His body ached in pain from what he had gone through in the fight. "T-That's it. I can't keep going on in the fight. I'm all of of magic. J-Just please don't get back up. He has to be out of power too." He says, looking up slightly from the private rooms that Canteen had crashed through. 'I know that gem had given him a power boost. However, that increase of power has to be temporary. The wind barrier, the mind racer spell and the barrage of hits I landed had all added up. I don't know if he realized it or not, but he took so much damage in that fight. He has to be on his last leg, as well.' He gritted his teeth as he could feel the backlash from using the gem. 'I-I didn't think I'd be feeling the aftereffects of the gem already. I-I guess it depends on the user, but I guess i-it's because I didn't eat the gem as much a-as Canteen.'

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

As the laser beam had faded, Dynamo dropped to his knees as the mind racer spell had finally faded. He gasped for breath as he put all the magic he had left into that final attack. He had put a bit of his life energy into the attack, as well. Seeing how he had to withstand the barrage of attacks that Canteen had made earlier. His body ached in pain from what he had gone through in the fight. "T-That's it. I can't keep going on in the fight. I'm all of of magic. J-Just please don't get back up. He has to be out of power too." He says, looking up slightly from the private rooms that Canteen had crashed through. 'I know that gem had given him a power boost. However, that increase of power has to be temporary. The wind barrier, the mind racer spell and the barrage of hits I landed had all added up. I don't know if he realized it or not, but he took so much damage in that fight. He has to be on his last leg, as well.' He gritted his teeth as he could feel the backlash from using the gem. 'I-I didn't think I'd be feeling the aftereffects of the gem already. I-I guess it depends on the user, but I guess i-it's because I didn't eat the gem as much a-as Canteen.'

Looking at the devastation that seemed to last no more then 20 seconds Topaz looked over to where Canteen was and then back at Dynamo. "I...guess I'll do a double count.. 1....2...3...4"

Looking at the devastation that seemed to last no more then 20 seconds Topaz looked over to where Canteen was and then back at Dynamo. "I...guess I'll do a double count.. 1....2...3...4"

As Topaz was making a double count for Dynamo and Canteen, the gaming unicorn tried to make an attempt to stand up. Unfortunately, he was unable to move as he had run out of power. He wanted to call out to Topaz that he wouldn't be able to continue the match, but he wanted to see the results for Canteen. At the moment, it looked like the earth pony had not yet returned to the fighting ring. Dynamo could only hope that he had scored enough hits to defeat his opponent.

On 4/28/2019 at 11:09 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

The rubble doesnt move as the count continued "5...6...7...8..." Topaz looking at Dynamo then the rubble again as she waited to see if anyone would be getting up. She looked back and forth once more "9...10...the match is over and it is a double count out. It is a draw."

Dynamo kept his eyes on the rubble of the private rooms to see if Canteen would return. As Topaz had counted to ten, the blue unicorn sighed in relief as he could finally relax. He had to admit that he was actually disheartened that the match had ended in a draw.  He turned to Melio, while giving his friend an apologetic look. "Hey. I'm really sorry about all of that, Melio. I really hope that I didn't hurt your brother and that you and Canteen are still friends. That fight was challenging, but it was a lot of fun. I hope we can all still hang out sometime." He says, giving Melio a kind smile.

@DwhitetheGamer @reader8363 @dragon4111

He looked back over to his team and sighed as he made it through a difficult fight. He tried to stand up and walk back to his team, but he was still too tired. He didn't think he would waste so much energy in that fight. However, he was up against a frightening, yet powerful opponent. "Hey, you guys? Can one of you help me out of the ring? I'm kind of stuck and I can't move at the moment." He says, giving a tired and sheepish smile to his teammates. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

18 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata took labored steps back with each strike Jade landed, they glanced off his flesh, bouncing off like rubber. Each times he hit him, her own aura created a small burst of light, but they weren't having any effect. It was like having an argument with a brick wall.

"Like I said, I thought killing her would be enough. But clearly, you need more motivation." Rokata looked to his right, and out of the bushes Dynamo Pad stumbled into view, breathing heavily as if he'd been running for miles. He also looked like he'd been in a heated fight. He was covered in bruises and cuts. Rokata smiled and glanced between him and Jade.

"I came... as fast as I could... The others are on their way," Dynamo said through baited breaths.

"Yes, you always seemed most protective of him," Rokata said, he turned away from Jade and stepped toward Dynamo slowly, as if he was baiting Jade to stop him. Dynamo looked confused, but he took a fighting stance as the assailant approached. "You don't get to have companions if you can't defend them. I only hope your team can still continue without him."

Jade let out the smallest gasp when she saw Dynamo jump out of the bushes. Her eyes widened in shock, then in horror as Rokata approached him.

This isn't right. He's supposed to be at the arena. This doesn't make sense.

None of this made sense. Was she imagining this? She had to be.

"Tricis was right about you," she spat, watching Rokata approach Dynamo. "You can't defeat me, so you target an injured pony instead. If you hurt him, all you will prove to me is how much of a self-righteous coward you are."

On 4/28/2019 at 10:09 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

The rubble doesnt move as the count continued "5...6...7...8..." Topaz looking at Dynamo then the rubble again as she waited to see if anyone would be getting up. She looked back and forth once more "9...10...the match is over and it is a double count out. It is a draw."

@reader8363 @Dynamo Pad

"You paid for an unpredictable match and I'd say you all just got it!" Topaz jeered, she didn't seem to be interested in checking to see if either fighter was going to get back up at all. She even kept announcing after Dynamo got back to his hooves. "Unfortely for our contestants and fortunately for all of you, another double loss still leaves the scoreboard unresolved at one to two!" Topaz stepped over a chunk of concrete and got back on the damaged ring.

"Only one fighter remains on each team! Now that's what I call exciting! Who will earn their place in the finals?" She leaned over the side of the ring, it was unclear how the fighters would even be able to compete with the ring so damaged. "Captains, please send out your final fighters!" 

16 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade let out the smallest gasp when she saw Dynamo jump out of the bushes. Her eyes widened in shock, then in horror as Rokata approached him.

This isn't right. He's supposed to be at the arena. This doesn't make sense.

None of this made sense. Was she imagining this? She had to be.

"Tricis was right about you," she spat, watching Rokata approach Dynamo. "You can't defeat me, so you target an injured pony instead. If you hurt him, all you will prove to me is how much of a self-righteous coward you are."

On 4/28/2019 at 10:34 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo suddenly became fearful as he saw Rokata was stepping slowly over to him. He took a fighting, yet defensive stance. He knew he was out of energy, but he still didn't understand why Rokata wanted to fight him. "Hey. Hold on a second. I just got here and you're after me now? I know I might not have a say in all of this, but what's going on? You can't save this battle in the finals?" 

Rokata took another step toward Dynamo. His ears shifted at the sound of Jade's voice.

"If only..." He said, a genuine longing in his voice, "I wish you were too strong for me, Jade Lotus. That would make things less painful for both of us." He raised his clawed hoof, tensing it into a fist as a fiery red aura surrounded his body. "Your words won't accomplish anything!"

Jade had seen Rokata's punches decentigrade ponies without even touching them. There was little doubt this would be fatal if it landed, but Rokata was attacking slowly, giving Jade time to react.

• Brohoof 1

Rose moved her statue-like position and hopped up onto the stage, even though it was a pile of rubble, she could still fight whoever was left to fight. If she is correct on her counting, it might be the little one that she has to.

7 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rokata took another step toward Dynamo. His ears shifted at the sound of Jade's voice.

"If only..." He said, a genuine longing in his voice, "I wish you were too strong for me, Jade Lotus. That would make things less painful for both of us." He raised his clawed hoof, tensing it into a fist as a fiery red aura surrounded his body. "Your words won't accomplish anything!"

Jade had seen Rokata's punches decentigrade ponies without even touching them. There was little doubt this would be fatal if it landed, but Rokata was attacking slowly, giving Jade time to react.

Jade narrowed her eyes at Rokata, watching how slow his attack was moving.

He's baiting me.

"If you were stronger than me," she went on, speeding up from behind him, "then you'd finish me off properly."

With one leg broken, she could focus more power into her other limbs. She aimed one fiery kick toward the back of Rokata's hind leg. It would take too much time and effort for him to defend himself from that, so he'd have to move away from Dynamo.

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @Literally Snails

Copper yawned a bit and looked at the time, hoping this wouldn't take much longer.  He could feel a slight bit of energy somewhere, but he didn't know what it was.  Truthfully he wanted to go on a run, just to clear his mind off.  He wasn't sure if he was able to, though, so he decided to keep to himself.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails  @Dynamo Pad @reader8363

Getting up Melio came to the ring, he had a bit of difficulty getting into the ring before making it finally. He walked timidly to the center and looked at Rose, he shook a bit as he was unsure about this. Removing his notepad he saw a note Canteen had left all it said was good luck and eat a gem. Removing it he wrote a new thing "I...am ready..." holding it up before handing it to Topaz to hold it for him.

Reaching into his bag he set it aside next to Topaz as well smiling at her. Holding up a gem he popped it into his mouth crunching on it before swallowing, at first nothing was happening before his body shook his eyes going wide. Dropping to the ground he looked to be in a lot of pain before his body shifted some, starting to get bigger about twice the size of a large griffon. Crystals starting to come out of his skin as they grew out into a large mane and thick fur made of crystal, his hooves flexed out before cracking as large paws replaced them crystal claws on the end of them about 6 inches long.

His tail elongated before it slammed into the ring cracking the tiles as well impaling some of them, standing up he was now a fully grown timberwolf only he was made of crystals. Leaning down he raised up his head as in this form he wasnt mute, letting out a bone chilling howl as his body reverberated from the loudness. Light was now reflecting from the crystals causing small rainbows to emerge from his form but as well a more focused beam of light came out and began to burn the wall by the crowd

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz
Rose sidestepped and muttered with a shake of her head, "That is reckless of you." She bound up and said with a kind smile, "Wow, a medium sized pet. Maybe I should have some friends join in. Topaz, you can start it now."

(edited)

@reader8363 @Literally Snails

Topaz seeing the transformation Melio took she yelled out "OH MY Team Crimos is just full of surprises. However it seems Rose isnt scared one bit." the howl made her shiver before raising her hoof "And...BEGIN."

It didnt take long after hearing begin, Melio brought up his tail and flung it forward sending off the tiles his tail spikes impaled. They flew like missiles towards Rose as his head lowered to some before rushing off behind the tiles. Not taking very long to catch up as well close the gap between himself and Rose, he was ready for her...if she went anyway to avoid the tiles...even if she came right for him his animal instincts took over as she was nothing more then prey to him now

[sorry short post also I hope you give me more then a paragraph in response and actually take hits and stuff]

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz
Rose waited and took the hit of one to make a wall, then she took the skies. Timberwolves aren't one of the brightest there is, and they can't fly, with this being of crystal, it cant form with others.  She closed her eyes and listened as she focused her magic. With her doing this, it will give it away before the rematch that she is working towards. Her shadow rippled with every movement, then she flew towards Melios while turning her body to sidestep if need be.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

@Arid_Blitz
Rose waited and took the hit of one to make a wall, then she took the skies. Timberwolves aren't one of the brightest there is, and they can't fly, with this being of crystal, it cant form with others.  She closed her eyes and listened as she focused her magic. With her doing this, it will give it away before the rematch that she is working towards. Her shadow rippled with every movement, then she flew towards Melios while turning her body to sidestep if need be.

@Arid_Blitz (I'll take over topaz now)

"Well this is disappointing..." Topaz said looking up at Rose. "The timid Melio has transformed into a beast, but Rose is just hanging in the air like a-" She blinked and stepped back as Rose started her dive bomb toward Melio. "Spoke too soon!"

On 5/3/2019 at 11:56 PM, reader8363 said:

@Arid_Blitz

Melio looked around some for Rose before looking up hearing Topaz's remark, leaning down he jumped up to meet her halfway through her decent. Rolling himself he began to get faster before he basically looked like a circular blade of crystal aimed at Rose. If he hit his crystals would shred her flesh with ease before moving past her into the air even if he missed he was planning to go past her into the air about to use the sun to his advantage

@Arid_Blitz
Rose tilted her wing while her colors looked like they fell off and went to the side. Standing in her place was two copies of her, one mirrored her movement and the last one headed straight for Melios. She started to wonder if the transformation is temporary, if she has to fight him throughout the match, it will just be her dodging and taking a few hits here and there.

On 5/5/2019 at 2:39 PM, reader8363 said:

@Arid_Blitz
Rose tilted her wing while her colors looked like they fell off and went to the side. Standing in her place was two copies of her, one mirrored her movement and the last one headed straight for Melios. She started to wonder if the transformation is temporary, if she has to fight him throughout the match, it will just be her dodging and taking a few hits here and there.

As he spun past Rose up into the air, the one shadow clone that came for him he spun like a saw right through it. Ending up high in the sky he stopped spinning, he extended his body out as the light from the sun came down and reflected through his crystals. In this form he had animal instincts so no warning was given as crystals began to rain down beams of light at the ring. They were going in lots of different directions even some coming towards Topaz, the beams of light melted through the stone like it was a hot knife through butter

[another short post because you give me nothing really to work with XD

@Arid_Blitz
Rose felt as the middle got sawed in half, and most of the magic stored in it came back to her. She weaved through the lights since it would break the hiding illusion if she got hit. She landed in an area that wasn't filled with light and made two more as she grabbed the shadow of one of the broken tiles, and started swinging it around, causing the object to move in a circle. 

Copy 1 stopped and hovered in the air to see what happens with Topaz, then it flew within beam while making a shield out of itself. It was slowly disintegrating. due to the intensity of the light.

Copy 2 & 3 were heading toward Melios to take him back down before needing to connect again. They were weaving in and out of each other while avoiding the rays.