Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any "2016 clown epidemic" sighting?

TBD

Back in 2016 it become a tread to people to dress up as clown as part of a prank or  worse. So just out of curiosity, has anyone here ever experiences 2016 clown epidemic?  Like ever spotted an clown or being chased by one? 

I never have so if you got a story, do share. 

Never have I ever spotted a clown ever since that 2016 clown sighting was a thing. But even till this day, I’m still somewhat haunted about it because I still attend school and I have to wake up early in the mornings to walk to my bus stop (hopefully I can get my permit or license very soon to drive). Despite Daylight Saving time being over, it’s still dark (5-6AM) and I still get chills where I see a bunch of trees and blank darkness while I’m walking. I could be wrong if the clow sighting is only during the evening, though.

• 2 weeks later...

That was in 2016?  Man, that feels like ages ago!!  I never had any run-ins with any clowns during that time but it was pretty funny to witness the panic of clowns during that time.

Not much of a story to tell, but I saw one of them in the middle of a roundabout. Nobody was paying him any attention, presumably because everyone (well, besides him) had somewhere important to be or something important to be doing. Awful spot to be doing that, really.

Thanks to this dumb media, people now think Clowns are evil, scary monsters, instead of funny-looking people in makeup trying to make people laugh. I miss the funny clown days. They don't need to wear a lot of makeup; just do clowns are supposed to do and clown around with humor.

Edited by Will Guide