Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the funniest MLP episode?

Passion Page

I'm new but i have watched all of season one and two, I Wana know what people think the funniest episode is, for me it's between " a dog and pony show " and " bridle gossip... So let me know thanks :)

• Brohoof 1

Party of one, hands down. I also really enjoyed MMMystery express and lesson zero. Of course, A dog and pony show was great too. ugh, too many different funny episodes to choose from! I just can't decide... :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Lesson Zero" I crack up every time Twilight bursts out of the CMC's ball and says "Hi Girls!". How she looks and the way she says it should have them galloping for the hills!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Funniest episode, IMO, was The Best Night Ever. It was hilarious seeing Fluttershy and Rarity rage because they didn't expect their goals to be so bad.

Posted Image

I don't know about you, but Rarity gets prettier when she's angry~!

Posted Image

Hearts and Hooves Day had me in stitches for pretty much the entire run. You've got glorious reactions from the CMC, Cheerilee and Big Mac (both shown as intelligent and strong characters) acting like total goofballs and the town pretty much being torn apart in an effort to keep them from each other.

Though, any episode with Rarity being all melodramatic is always funny. A Dog and Pony Show, Green Isn't Your Color and even Suited for Success all owe a good chunch of their humor to Rarity and her completely over-the-top reactions.

Definitely Bridle Gossip. Also one of my favourite episodes. X)

*Deep voice* She's an evil enchantress, she does evil dances! B)

go to the deviant art and look me up, i just posted a pic i drew of pinkie saying watch out =)