Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the funniest MLP episode?

Passion Page

A crystal chalice...  To get an antique chicken. xD  To get a lamp.  To get an Orthros.

And it all started with a lucky horseshoe.

Any time I see or hear the word chalice, I think of this...

"the pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!"

Diamond dogs episode  :D rarity is hilarious and spike's and the other's fantasies about what is happening/ going to happen. Do i need to mention "I am not whining, i am complaining... do you want to hear whining?" you know the rest.  :please:  :proud:

Also Rainbow falls is so funny.....  i'll just sum it up in one picture  :blush: 

Fluttershy_and_Bulk_in_dresses_S4E10.png

"Mmmystery on the Friendship Express"

That episode had many interesting puns and some of the crazy accusation Pinkie Pie made were really funny.

I would have to say "Testing, Testing, 1 2 3" and "Maud Pie" were probably the funniest I have seen this season; though I'd also have to make mention of the episodes where Sweetie Belle is a main part of the plot. She usually makes me laugh in one form or another. ^^

• Brohoof 1

MLP has a variety of types of humor in it, but if I HAD to pick It would be a toss up between Maud Pie and Pinkie Apple Pie. 

Maud Pie and the dry humor in it just slayed me to tears, I can't get enough of that deadpan delivery :D

Pinkie Apple Pie was just fantastic, the timing, the dark humor in the background, freaking Slender mane, The spookiest cave in equestria, them selfies, It was just a hilarious episode all around. 

• Brohoof 1

Maud Pie and the dry humor in it just slayed me to tears, I can't get enough of that deadpan delivery
This leads me to a theory I have on the Pie family. Each member specializes in a different style of humor. Pinkie specializes in off the wall cartoon gags such as breaking the 4th wall and overall breaking logic. Maud however, specializes in deadpan humor like what is shown in that episode.

Who knows what type of humor the other Pies specialize in. If anything, Granny Pie/Nana Pinkie could specialize in being educational in a funny way. 

(edited)

MMMystery on the.. something Express and Too Many Pinkie Pis. Any episode with Pinkie Pi as the focus is as funny as a demon with a fedora and a top hate with a ribbon around it which happens to be a tail and fingers too, spitting out humans every second.

Edited by gamecubeguy214