Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite Lindor Truffles

KillerKingBakudan

This is the best candy I ever popped in my mouth. Bar none. And I've tried every single flavor I could get my hands on. It's hard to pick just one with so many to choose from, so I'm gonna give my top three: my favorites in terms of best milk chocolate flavor, best white chocolate, and best dark chocolate.

1. Milk Chocolate Peppermint Cookie
753816665_FullSizeRender-2-31.thumb.jpg.30e067995d330aea0ed96720372828dd.jpg

I'm a sucker for anything mint flavored. Years ago, I would have said that White Chocolate Peppermint was my absolute favorite of them all, and nothing else would compare. Then I found these and quickly learned how dead wrong I was. These taste a lot like Andes mints, but with the added benefit of a crunchy texture from the cookie bits sprinkled in. I can't see myself NOT picking up a bag or two of these. The only downside is they're limited to the holiday season.

2. White Chocolate Snickerdoodle
1686643325_IMG_2629-e1541959636643-768x7681.thumb.jpg.87d9998606a3e2ad3585c53e76f415ff.jpg

I came across these just two days ago. I never expected to see them. I usually find cinnamon added to milk chocolate, so this was too compelling to pass up. And let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised. Cinnamon is one of my all-time addictions in life, and this flavor combination just blew my mind all over the place. It's even got that crunchy texture to it with real cookie pieces. Between this and Peppermint Cookie, I don't know which one I like more. But of all the white chocolate truffles, these are now at the top for me. But strangely, this is also a seasonal flavor. I'm kind of annoyed by that because snickerdoodle cookies are made all year long. Why hold off on these until Christmas?

3. 70% Extra Dark Chocolate
1051571584_241560-600x600-A1.jpg.acef3e5561c8aba4b112cf51816b68c5.jpg

There hasn't been a dark chocolate flavor that I didn't like, but ultimately, you just can't beat pure dark. As a natural antioxidant, it's the healthiest of all chocolate varieties. And the darker, the better. The concentrated bittersweet flavor of these 70% dark truffles is simply unmatched for me. The only thing that could top that is 90%. And I'm pretty sure that's within Lindt's budget to make since they're already selling 90% dark chocolate bars. Why they haven't made that transition to Lindor truffles yet is beyond me. 

Which ones are you into?

Edited by KillerKingBakudan
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...