Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Close Encounters of the Past (Private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo leaned his elbows on the table, while resting his chin in his hands. He listened intently as she explained her findings as an investigator. "So, some of the legends were true? While some were just made up by the public to use as a sort of scapegoat? I've got to say that's pretty crazy, yet interesting. When you mentioned the missing 411. Did you mean about us, or is this a different case?" He was slightly confused, but he still wanted to know. He took his chin out of his hands, while his arms rested on the table. "You've got that right. I guess playing video games and other card games was my reason." He smiles with a chuckle, before continuing. "I think it would be fun to compete in some competitions sometime. I can never understand why tourneys have to make cards legal. I get that some cards are overpowered and can be considered broken loops, but still." He tilted his head, before shaking his head negatively at her comment. "Oh, no. They haven't bothered me in a few years now. They were a part of our group when that TV show was going on. I can't say, but maybe they were a part of what had happened." He shrugged as he wasn't sure about it himself. "Okay and that sounds good to me. Some treats for the road as we go to my place." He says as she finished her drink. "You must be a little tired from your travels. We can stop by my place and make a letter. Although, it's like I said. I'm friends with Starlight, so maybe I can ask her if you can see the Princess."

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet thinks a moment "Well if you can contact her, that'd be great" she says then walks with him to the store "Well yes and no, what happened was that someone had gone missing, and the town had found nothing. Someone then brings up a idea of what happened and the town, believing it, start getting paranoid and falling into a hysteria..think of the classic case of the War of the Worlds hoax" she says before shaking her head "And as for the missing 411, what usually happens is that a child goes missing, the whole town goes looking, and usually the child is found. But usually with an item like a shoe missing, and they mention something about Mr Wolf or something like that...there's also a huge cover up by the government about it" she shrugs "But you know, maybe our missing friends could be linked to it, or to something else entirely" she says and then walks into the store "But you are right about one thing, I'm beat, it'd be great to just flop on a sofa or bed that isn't in a hotel and relax"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo nods at the rabbit's comment, while the two exited the cafe. He then walked alongside her as they started making their way towards Sugarcube Corner. "We'll head towards the castle after we get our treats. If we see Starlight along the way, then we can ask her. There are times that she's out flying kites or practicing magic tricks with her friend Trixie. So, there might be a chance we'll run into her." He says, listening to the explanation of a town making up stories. "That does sound like how a legend is being told by the townsfolk. I think I've heard of the War of the World's once. I think that story was made into a book or a movie, but I could be wrong. It's just like how Ponyville made up the Cave Story. Even though it's not really a tall tale, after all." He shook his head at how such rumors could be easily fabricated. "Now that you mention the missing 411, I think I've heard of such events. I've seen videos, where everyone talks about random missing stories. Even some rescue stories, where there's a square hold in the middle of nowhere. The square hole even has steps that go down. They rescuers are even advised to never go down those steps. It was never explained, but the rescuers always took great caution."

At the mention of Mr. Wolf, the gaming unicorn could only raise an eyebrow. "I'm guessing he's another legend that's based on the missing 411? Also, you may be right on that. Maybe our friends being missing could be linked to other cases. It seems like Candle Cove and other big events aren't just a coincidence. They all have something in common with each other. That, and sometimes they are covered up by the government and the parents, or townsfolk." He says as the arrived at the dessert shop. "It's been a while since I've been here. This was our place to go to. Especially when it came to getting cupcakes, cakes and other treats." He smiles at the memory, before noticing that his old friend had seemed really tired. "Maybe after we get the meeting taken care of, we can get you settled at my house. You can rest, while we catch up and maybe start this investigation first thing in the morning. Would a plan like that be okay, Scar?" He asks, trying to find a place for them to sit.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nods and smiles "We would always go to hang out at this place after school" she smiles "Do the Cakes still work there?" she asks as she walks with him and nods "It would seem there's more than one legend connected with others" she says with a shake of her head "It's honestly pretty confusing, Just when I think I've finally solved one, another linked to the one I am investigating pops up" she says and looks to him "If we can find Starlight, that'd be great, we can give her time to speak with Twilight and then just rest for the rest of the day and as you said, start tomrorow"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and chuckles happily at the rabbit's comment. "I'm glad you never forgot about that. This would be our hangout when it came to school. Well, that and the arcade, but still. Also, the cakes do, in fact, still work here. They also gained some help when it comes to Pinkie Pie." He says as he found a booth for the two of them to sit in. As he took a seat, he sighs at the mention of multiple cases. "Thinking about how multiple cases are linked could give me a headache. It must be tiresome to just finish a case. However, a new case shows up and references and old case. It sounds to me that you haven't had much of a break in taking cases, huh?" He asks, a look of concern was clearly evident upon his face. "We'll look for Starlight. If she's not around town, then we can check back at the castle." He says, nodding at the plan. "It seems like we are in agreement. That's good to hear. It's better to start the case early and full of energy. Maybe after we get to my house, I can give you a tour of where everything is." He says as he got up from his seat to head towards the front desk. "Is there anything you'd like to have, Scar? Do you remember the usual you'd get, while we visited this place?" He glances back to his friend with a playful smirk.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles as she gently took his hand "I would always get the variety box, or maybe two boxes" she says and smiles "And Pinks is helping there? I'm not surprised, she never liked it at the rock farm her family owns and works at..I still don't know how they survive..if it was like a granite quarry or something like that, then that'd be different, but they just..farm well, rocks" she chuckles "In fact, I had to investigate  near the rock farm once or twice, mainly just asking if they've seen or heard anything out of the ordinary, as a number of  the cases for the Missing 411 case, happened near quarries." she says as they soon arrive at Sugar Cube Corner, she smiles "Ah still smells the same, even after all these years" she says, seeing Mr and Mrs Cake "Hello Mr and Mrs Cake, it's been so long, how have you two been?"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods at her choice of desserts at Sugarcube Corner. "That's right. The variety box always had some of the best treats. The box even came with a free milkshake." He chuckles as he remembered a fond memory. "I remember Mr. and Mrs. Cake gave us two milkshakes once in a variety box. They said we were so cute together. It was nice of them to give us a free milkshake and they were always such kind ponies." He says, blushing as he remembered being called cute with the female rabbit. "I remember Pinkie telling us that when it came to moving to Ponyville." He nods, before continuing. "She even explained how everything was like, before she got her cutie mark. I don't know how how they survived on a rock farm either. Although, I know her sister, Maud, was always fond of studying rocks. From what she and Applejack told me, Pinkie and her family always enjoyed eating rocks. I'm not sure how that's possible, but this is Pinkie Pie. So, it's better to not question anything." He says, raising an eyebrow in surprise about the Missing 411 case. "Really? Have any of the Pie family said anything that about the case? I could imagine Limestone would have said something. Pinkie told me that Limestone was the one, who looks after the rock farm now." He says, chuckling slightly, while nodding in agreement. "I know right. Once you got a smell of tasty desserts in a shop, then it's difficult to take away such a delightful scent." 

As the two entered the shop, Mr. Cake's ears perked at the sound of the bell on the door. "Welcome to Sugarcube Corner. How can we help you?" He asks, but smiles at his old favorite customers had arrived. "Well, I'll be. If it isn't Dynamo Pad and Scarlet Rose! It's been such a long time since we've seen you, Scarlet. It also seems like you've found your old pal again. You two were always inseparable. How have you been?" He smiles, before getting a pan for a dessert he and Mrs. Cake were baking.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles "Hey Mr Cake, and yeah, though it was more like Dynamo finding me" she says with a chuckle then sighs "I never thought I'd be back here though, not after..what happened ten years ago, but now..I'm investigating disappearances and murders all over Equestria, and for some reason, they all lead back to our little town here" she says and smiles "I've been all over the place really, the nightmares have returned, I ended up in a psychiatric ward, and yeah..anyway, I'll have my usual please, two variety boxes" 

@Scarlet Rose

Mr. Cake could only chuckle as he listened to Scarlet's remark. "I can only imagine. You and Dynamo always had a special connection. You two were never out of each other's sights. If one would be gone for so long, the other would stop at nothing until they were found. It really shows how strong of a bond you two share." He says, his ears folding down at what the female rabbit had gone through. "Has it really been that many years? I can't believe how much time has passed. Although, I don't think you'll find much of anything. I'm sorry, but I still think there was nothing when you kids were found. The news was all over town when this incident had occurred." Dynamo frowned, but he couldn't blame Mr. or Mrs. Cake. None of the adults would understand, but he knew that he and Scarlet would bring everything to light. "I ran into her a little while ago and she needs some help in this investigation. I'm going to help her out as this involves me, in a way. I can only hope that my help will be enough." He says, while Mr. Cake nods in return. "I just hope whatever it is you two are involved in will turn out okay. It seems like a lot of crazy things happen in Ponyville. Whether it's from villains or creatures attacking. It's never a dull moment when it comes to living in this town."

Mr. Cake nods at Scarlet's order of treats, before looking over at the blue unicorn. "What would you like to have, Dynamo? The same as usual?" He asks, Dynamo nodding in return. "That sounds good to me, sir. Two chocolate cupcakes and a milkshake, please." He says, Mr. Cake nodding at the order as he rang up the amount they would need. "Okay. So, that's two variety boxes, two chocolate cupcakes and a milkshake. That'll be 14 bits altogether." He says as Dynamo took out his wallet. "Don't worry, Scar. This will be all on me. So, there's no need or worry about paying." He says, giving his friend a smile as he placed the amount of bits for the order. Mr. Cake took the bits and smiles with a nod. "Thank you for the purchase and we'll have it all ready for you in just a moment. Pinkie will be right with you. She's just watching the twins as we speak." He says, Dynamo nodding as he went to an open booth.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nods and sighs "Of course the media would be all over the mass disappearances" she says, rubbing her temples "Makes my job even more difficult. The moment that the media leaks that the Guards have a possible lead, the culprit moves" she says, but then smiles a little "But you are right there, Dynamo and I were inseparable as kids, and now that I'm back, it may just be the case again, I'm not planning on leaving any time soon, unless work calls for it" she says and smiling "Oh you and Mrs Cake had twins? Congratulations Mr Cake, and Pinkie is foalsitting? Wow, she's certainly grown since we last spoke" She then follows Dynamo to the empty booth and waits for their order and smiles "Having backup will always be of help" she says to Dynamo "I have an idea of where to start, but lets wait until we can see Twilight first"

@Scarlet Rose

Seeing the look of frustration present on Scarlet's face, Mr. Cake shook his head at her remark. "Oh, no. I think you're mistaken. I didn't mean any media when it came to the mass disappearances. I meant more along the lines of the ponies in town. You know how word gets around quickly when something crazy is going on. We get news media, but they are always here and leave. I'm thinking it has something to do with Twilight and the others. It seems they don't want any sort of trouble befalling our town. For that matter, I believe it's the other towns that are trying to do the same thing. I'm sorry for any confusion." He says, smiling as he looked at the two childhood friends. "I'm glad to see that you two were reunited. My wife would never stop telling me how cute you two were together. I thank you for the kind words. Their names are Pound Cake, a Pegasus colt and Pumpkin cake, a unicorn filly." He says, chuckling as he continuing. "Oh, yeah. At first, we were a little uneasy as Pinkie wanted to foalsit. However, we were surprised to return home to a job well done. We always could count on Pinkie when it comes to one thing or another."

As they took their seats. Dynamo looked to the female rabbit, while nodding in agreement to her statement. "I can't ague with that logic. It's always good to never go into anything alone. It's always good to count on someone to help you out." He says, raising an eyebrow as he nods at the plan. "That sounds good to me. Although, I am curious. What's your idea of where to start? We can plan things out as we get ready to investigate for tomorrow." 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet blushes "O-oh right, heh nah it's okay Mr Cake" she says, rubbing the back of her head "I just hate dealing with the media, they always hinder my investigations" she chuckles with a sly smile and shakes her head "I guess Pinikie is full of surprises" she says and just laughs a little, "So much has changed since I left. Twilight becoming a Princess, Pinkie showing she can be responsible, Dynamo befriending Starlight..you and Mrs Cake having the twins" she smiles and then looks to Dynamo "And now, here we are...I just hope my presence doesn't open any old wounds"

Still looking at Dynamo, she smiles "Do you remember the fields where we used to play?" she says, gently holding his hand in her paw, "I have a feeling, there would be a good place to start" she says before looking to Carrot Cake to address what he had said earlier "If I didn't know better, Mrs Cake was trying to set me and Dynamo up" she giggles and shakes her head "I'm not sure if it's necessary though..." she then leans in and whispers to him "I've always had a crush on Dynamo"

@Scarlet Rose

Mr. Cake could only smile, while waving his hand to the female rabbit. "No need to worry, Scarlet. I guess Mrs. Cake and I should have been a little more specific in our choice of words." He says, nodding at her remark, before continuing. "I can completely understand your frustration. Sometimes the media can be nice. Although, they tend to overdo it on wanting to get the info that they desire." He says, shaking his head as he and Cupcake went through similar problems. Dynamo couldn't help himself to join in the laughter with his old friend. "I know what you mean. It almost felt like yesterday when Twilight and Spike had moved to Ponyville. Now she's a princess and everyone has grown up." He says, catching his breath from the laughter, before shaking his head at her statement. "Don't say that, Scar. Your presence has never been a problem. Old wounds may resurface, but it's something we'll have to face together." He smiles softly as he turned to look at Scarlet.

The blue unicorn blushed slightly as she took his hand into her paw. His eyes widened as he nods at her question. "I think so. The field that had an abundant of flowers? Which also sported a few trees to sit back, relax and to look up at the clouds? I sometimes come across that place, while walking around town. I recall there was a forest that connected to the field. Although, if I recall, it wasn't connected to the Everfree Forest. I think that would be a great place to check out."

Mr. Cake chuckled, while looking over at Mrs. Cake, who winked at her husband. "I guess it couldn't be helped. You two would always be holding each other's hand or paw. That, and you always sat close to each other and were there to cheer the other up. We just thought it was a strong friendship that would soon turn into a loving romance." He says, raising an eyebrow in surprise at the female rabbit's sudden declaration. "I guess my wife's plans weren't too far off, after all. It seems that Dynamo really cares for you too. Although, are you going to tell him?" He asks, keeping an eye to make sure that Pinkie would bring the order for the customers. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet blushes "W-well, he may be a little dense, but I think he already knows..but maybe.." she says to Mr cake then looks to Dynamo "He is just so cute" she blushes and then nods "Uhm could you maybe please give me a little privacy to do so?" she asks and then waits for Mr Cake to go back to his business, for the time being, before looking at Dynamo and smiles softly "Dynamo?" she would ask, blushing softly "I..I think it is time to let you know.." she would looks down, shuffling her feetpaws, "I..well..ever since we were kids..I.." she smiles up at him shyly "I've had feelings for you, still do"

@Scarlet Rose

Mr. Cake chuckled at the female rabbit's remark, before smiling softly. "I wouldn't really call it being dense. Maybe more perhaps of being young and in love. It's how Cupcake and I were when we became a couple. Even Applejack's parents were the exact same way. My wife would tell me stories about how cute the two had been." He says, nodding as he and Mrs. Cake went back into focus on their baking. Allowing both the blue unicorn and female rabbit to talk.

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Scarlet calling out to him. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed the female rabbit blushed. "Is everything okay, Scar. What did you need to talk about." He could see her shuffling her feet paws, but stayed quiet and allowed her to speak. As she confessed her feelings, Dynamo's eyes widened as a blush formed upon his cheek. He was honestly speechless as he stayed momentarily quiet. After a few moments, he finally found his voice to speak to his old friend. "Y-You, as well?" He whispered softly as he looked down, before looking up at the female rabbit with a shy smile. "I guess that makes things easy then. I've always had feelings for you, as well, Scar. In fact, I still do to this day. Remember when we were kids and you had to move away?" He asks, thinking back at the mentioned memory.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet blushed but then heard what Dynamo had to say and nods, hugging him "I am glad you feel the same way Dynamo" she says and then nuzzles his cheek a little "and of course I remember that day, we shared our first kiss..of course I also cried for days, having lost my one true best friend and the one boy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with" she says softly, "Do you remember how our nickname wasn't just the Bestie Squad, but also The Dynamic Duo..you came up with the second one" she giggles and then goes to sit next to him. 

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles widely as he returned the embrace. "I'm so glad that you remembered. To be honest, I was hoping that you would remember that. In a way, it was to seal our bond of friendship." He says as he returned the nuzzle. He frowned as he learned of what she had went through when she moved away. "I'm sorry you had to feel that way. I was upset for a few days after that. I kept telling myself that we would meet again. Although, as the years went by, I was starting to lose hope. You were one of my best friends and someone that I wanted to spend so much time with." He says, chuckling and nodding at their other nicknames. "Sometimes the memory are a little difficult. Since my mom tried to get me to forget about the bad times. However, I remembered how that all happened." He says, closing his eyes to look back at their old memories.

-Flashback-

It was a cool spring day in Ponyville. The sun was beginning to set as suitcases were being packed into a vehicle. Dynamo, who was at the age of 10, was at the old house of his friend, Scarlet Rose. Currently, he was hugging his friend as if she would disappear into thin air. All the while, trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall. "D-Do you really have to leave, Scar? Isn't there any way for you to stay here in Ponyville?" He hoped beyond hope, but he knew his mother, along with Scarlet's mother would dash their hope away. He knew their mothers cared for them both. After everything that happened with their disappearances, however, he could see the reason for the mothers in wanting to protect their children.

@Dynamo Pad

"H-how could I ever forget that night" she says as she closes her eyes..

-Flashback-

Scarlet, a 10 year old bunny, had just suffered the loss of all of her friends except for Dynamo, but now, she was being sent away by her mother and father to live with her aunt in the big city of Canterlot. She only had a short time to say goodbye to Dynamo, and she was simply just clinging to him and sobbing onto his shoulder "N-no" she says through her tears "I-I tried, I begged and p-pleaded with them, b-but they say I-I'll be safer at my aunt's" she says, still sobbing on his shoulder.

"Scarlet, come on honey, we have a long ride ahead of us, please get in" her aunt calls out.

"C-coming aunt Snowshoe" she says as she then looks up at Dynamo and then blinks away her tears "I-I'll never forget you D-Dynamo" she says, before kissing him softly on the muzzle, receiving one on the cheek and then going sadly over to her aunt's car.

-Back to reality-

Scarlet sighs "It felt like that kiss lasted forever" she says softly, holding a paw to her cheek where Dynamo had kissed her all that time ago "So uh, i guess..me staying at your house will be for a bit more than just for old time's sake" she chuckles.

@Scarlet Rose

-Flashback-

Dynamo shook as every sob was pain for his heart. He hated seeing his best friend cry. "I honestly feel like we'd be safer if we stick together. It's not fair." He says, rubbing her back in a soothing motion. As her aunt called out for her to leave, Dynamo was surprised as the female rabbit had kissed his muzzle. He smiles softly, kissing her softly on the cheek. "I will never forget you either, Scarlet. I promise we'll meet again someday. You and I are the Dynamic Duo. I know that nothing will ever keep us apart." He gave his friend one more tight hug, before she sadly walked over to her aunt's car. His mother, Gentle Step, had placed a hand upon his shoulder as the car started to leave. The blue unicorn extended his hand out to the car, in hopes of being able to reach out and save his friend. He soon placed his head in his hands as the tears finally cascaded down his cheeks. Gentle, seeing the state her son was in, pulled him into a comforting hug. "Shh...everything will be okay in time, honey. Come along, now. It's time to go home."

-Back to reality-

Dynamo smiled softly, chuckling slightly as he nods in agreement to her remark. "I know what you mean. I never really had any other special someone after that. I had just hoped that someday I would find you and we'd be together forever. I guess we were meant to meet again after all this time." He says, taking her paw into his hand. "I guess you're right. There's plenty of space for you to stay as long as you like, Scar. I'd be more than happy to let you stay at my house." He says, pulling her into a hug and kissing her cheek in the same place when they were younger.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and returns the hug, wiggling her tittle tail "Thanks so much sweetie" she says with a smile and then kisses him back, "I may just move back here, once things are settled" she says as she then sees Pinkie with the treats they had ordered, "Oh hey Pinks, thanks for bringing our order out" she says.

Pinkie Pie just smiles and giggles "It's no problemo Scar Scar" she giggles, using Scarlet's old nickname, "It's great to see you again, hopefully you'll stick around" she giggles and skips back to the back of the store to focus on her baking.

Scarlet smiles as she holds the treats "Ready to go back to yours, hon?" she asks then smiles a little more "Your mom still there too?"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled and sighed happily, before returning the hug. Feeling happy and peaceful in a long time. "You're very welcome and it's no problem, sweetheart." He blushes as she returned the kiss. He listened to her plans and nods at the idea. "I think that would be nice. I know this investigation and mystery might take a while. However, it'll all have to come to an end in one way or another. Once it's all over, everything might go back to what it all once was." He says, noticing that Pinkie had appeared out of thin air. If he had just met Pinkie, then he would question how she had done that. However, he knew Pinkie well enough that it was better to not ask questions. "Thank you so much, Pinkie. No desserts and/or treats can ever be topped by Sugarcube Corner." He says, chuckling as he remembered the old nickname for the female rabbit. "I guess you'll have to make a party in the future, Pinkie. It seems like Scar Scar and I have become a couple." He noted as the pinkie party pony skipped to the back of the store.

Dynamo nods at Scarlet's question, while she held the treats. "Yup I am. I've got everything and I'm ready to go." He says, holding his own treats in his magical grasp. "Would you want me to hold one of the variety boxes. I wouldn't want you to drop anything to the ground. Also, I thought we were going to stop by Twilight's castle." He wondered, nodding, before continuing. "Yup. I wanted to move out, but I had to take care of my mom. My old teacher Pinball Wizard, told me he has a home near the arcade. He said if I ever needed the house, then it was all mine to keep. However, I had to stay with mom as she needs help around the house. She can walk, but her back isn't what it used to be." He says, taking her hand into his own as they began to leave the shop.

@Dynamo Pad

Pinkie looks from over the counter and giggles "I guess Mrs Cake and Cadence called it then, and sure will, a welcome home party it will be" she says with a wink before returning to her work.

Scarlet smiles a little as she waves to Pinkie Pie and the Cakes before leaving the bakery with Dynamo, listening to him "That's right you work at the arcade don't you?" she asks with a smile "Still, it's really nice you help your mom out, she has always been so nice" she carries her treats and follows him "It'll be nice to see her again, I wonder how surprised she will be to hear we are together now" she says with a little giggle "We should probably check in on my mom as well"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckles with a nod and smiles at Pinkie's remark. "Thanks again Pinkie. Thank you, as well Mr. and Mrs. Cake. It was nice to see you all again!" He called out to the others as the couple left the store. He did, however, raise an eyebrow at Pinkie's previous statement. "Wait. Princess Cadence called it? I know she's the Princess of the Crystal Empire and the Princess of Love. Even so, we've never seen her before, so how did she know?" He wondered, shrugging his shoulders as he didn't have the answer to that question. 

Dynamo nodded happily at Scarlet's question about the arcade. "That's right. I was around 14 years old when I first discovered the arcade. After I gained my cutie mark, Pinball Wizard took me on as an apprentice. He taught me how to run the store and some gaming tricks he learned in his time." He says, a somewhat saddened look appeared on his face. "After some time, he moved away to Las Pegasus. He said he wanted to retire and earn a living there. He left the arcade to me and I've taken care of it since. I have other people working with me, so the arcade is in good hands." He says, nodding at her comment about his mom. "She's been really nice, unless you get on her bad side. If so, then you better run for the hills." He chuckled, shaking his head, before continuing. "I think she'll be very surprised to see you. Especially now that we are a couple. She always said that you were like a daughter to her. I guess Mrs. Cake wasn't the only one to have that idea." He chuckled along with her and nods in agreement. "I don't see why not. I know your mom will be really happy to see you. She still spends time with my mom whenever they aren't busy. Their friendship is still staying strong to this day." He says as they began to reach the arcade. The blue unicorn had noticed that his house and Scarlet's old home was just within their sights. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles at him and nuzzles him as they walked to his house "Well yeah, but I guess that maybe Mr and Mrs Cake mentioned us from time to time? Or even our mothers" she giggles and gently holds his hand in her paw "And I remember, but your mother was always so nice and sweet to me" she smiles then nods "It's also good to hear that my mom and your mom is still good friends, I can imagine my mom would have needed a lot of support after sending me away" she says, stretching a bit before opening her doughnut box, getting out a treat and nibbling on it.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles as he returns the nuzzle. "I guess Mr. and Mrs. Cake mentioned us to everyone in town. I could imagine someone made a bet of us becoming a couple or not." He chuckles, while shaking his head. "Although, I don't know about our mothers. To be honest, they thought we were only best friends. We went everywhere with each other. You'd have to use the jaws of to separate us." He says, walking right up the sidewalk to Dynamo's house. "It was because you and I were childhood friends. We moved to Ponyville and we became next door neighbors. I remember I was pretty shy when we moved. That all changed when I met you. You were always so confident, adventurous and energetic that. I guess I changed because I met you and I don't regret it." He says, leaning over and kissing her cheek. "She did need some support. At first she didn't say anything, but it changed when she hung out with my mom. I admit...I kind of hated your mom." He frowned, ears falling as he continued. "It's just I was so upset and angry that she sent you away. After some time, she broke down to my mom. Telling her that she regretted sending you away. She was even upset that we were separated. Saying that she didn't want to tear apart a special friendship." He looks to Scarlet with an apologetic look upon his face. "I'm sorry if I said anything wrong. It's just that you deserved to know what was going on." He says, walking up the steps to the front door. He opened the door and allowed the female bunny to enter the home. "After you, my dear." He says with a bow.