Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Close Encounters of the Past (Private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet looked at him and nodded "You're not alone there love, I was pretty angry at my mom for sending me away" she says as they soon arrive at Dynamo's house, "I know my mom regretted sending me out in the end, before my stay at the hospital, we would always keep in contact" she says and crosses the threshold "It's just the same as I remember it being when we were kids" she says, putting her luggage down "Should I call out for your mom as a surprise, or think it'd be best if you went to get her?" she asks him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo nodded in understanding to Scarlet's comment. "I'm glad I wasn't alone in that train of thought. I'm just glad that our parents understood what happened. I just hope they won't try to separate us again." He says as they crossed the threshold. "That does bring up a good point. I know I'd have to ask my mom, but would you still want to stay at my house? I know your mom would be pretty happy to have you back home." He says as he began to wonder what his mom would say. He would be happy to have her stay with him, but he didn't want to just bring the topic of Scarlet staying out of the blue to his mother. He smiles with a nod at Scarlet's comment about the home. "My mom likes to be old fashioned, but she also likes to keep up with the times. If she saw anything that would further bring beauty into her home, then she'll buy it." He says, chuckling as he remembered getting decorations that added style to the home. He nods at the idea as he felt the kiss she placed upon his cheek. "I think it'd be better if I go and got my mom. That way, she won't know it will be a surprise. I'll be right back." He returned the kiss, before leaving the room and heading towards his mother's room. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiled and nodded "I'll be in the living room" she says as she goes to the living room and flopped onto the sofa with a soft sigh, thinking on what Dynamo had asked on whether or not she would still like to stay at his house or go back to her mother's. She smiles and plays with her paws a little while waiting for Dynamo to return with his own mother. She smiles a little more, as Gentle has always been so kind to her.

@Scarlet Rose

After a few minutes had passed, Dynamo had returned to the living room to see Scarlet, who was sitting on the sofa. He smiled as he walked over to the female rabbit. "My mom will be here in a few minutes. I told her that I had some company, but she freaked out. She always said to let her know a day in advance when it comes to bringing other over. It was always the rule, so we'd know a day ahead to have the house be spotless." He chuckled, before placing a hand upon her shoulder and giving Scarlet an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry about my earlier question. It's just that I do want to have you stay. Plus, I know my mom would understand and would love to have company over. I just thought that you'd also like to be with your mom. Since you told me what had happened, while we were on the walk to my house. I just felt that the decision could be up to you on what you would want to choose." He says, looking away to the threshold of the room to see his mother had appeared. 

As she made it to the living room, Gentle Step, a periwinkle colored, unicorn mare, had wondered who Dynamo had brought over to visit. Her answer was giving as Dynamo stood next to a female rabbit, who was sitting on the sofa. "Hey mom? You remember my old friend, Scarlet Rose, right? Well, it turns out that she's back to visit in Ponyville." He says, while Gentle was eyeing the creature in question. Her eyes soon widened as she remembered the young rabbit. "Dear, sweet, Celestia. It really is you, Scarlet! It's been far too long since we all last saw you. How are you, my child?" She asks, walking over and pulling Scarlet into a hug. "Does your mother know that you're home? Maybe we can bring her over. Oh, she'll be so ecstatic to see that you've come home!"

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiled and giggles "I remember, your house was always so immaculate whenever I visited, and I lived next door" she giggles and then nods "We will see how mom feels about it" she says softly "I-i haven't told her I'm back yet, and unless auntie Guiding told her, or the Cakes have told her..I don't think she will.." she looks up and smiles to see mrs Gentle Steps looks and then just smiles and wiggles her little tail as she is then pulled into a tight hug by her. She just smiles and hugs her back "Hi Mrs Steps, I-I've been okay I guess, and no, as i was just saying, unless auntie Guiding or the Cakes have told her, I do not think that my mom knows I am back" she says until she was let go off and sighs.

She then looks to her "I'm afraid I'm actually here on business" she says, sitting back down with a sigh.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled with a smile and nodded. "That's how my mom and dad were always like. If someone made a mess, then the house would be filled to the brim with trash." He says, nodding in understanding to the female rabbit's comment. "Fair enough. It would be nice for you to stay, but it's like I said before. It's your choice and I'd never want to force you to make a decision." He says, Gentle giggling in response. to the teens earlier conversation. "My son was right, in a way. Some of us would leave trash on the kitchen table from time to time. I guess we thought we'd get more food later, or we'd be lazy. Soon, the plates would pile up and it's become a major mess. We would have to clean up the dishes and house quickly if relatives or company came over. I'd hate for anyone to say anything bad about our home." She said, blushing slightly at what she had just told Dynamo and Scarlet.

"It's okay mom and we understand." Dynamo nodded as Gentle smiled. "It's just really nice to see you, Scarlet. It looks like you've changed so much since we last saw you. Before, you and Dynamo were as tall as my leg. Now look at you both. You seem to be as taller than me in height. My son would always take after my husband." She says, pulling back from the hug and was about to grab her phone. "Would you like me to call your mom and let her know that you're here? Just to let her know that you're safe and sound. We wouldn't want her to worry." She says, but stopped as she saw that Dynamo had stood up from his seat. "Wait a minute mom. There's something that we all need to talk about." He says, looking to his girlfriend and taking her paw into his hand. "Would you like to tell my mom what's going on? She should know what business you're talking about. Seeing that she may find out eventually."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nods "I remember, whenever Dynamo and I would have sleepovers, you'd always be so busy cleaning up after our messy selves" she giggles and then looks to her "Dynamo is right though, I should tell you, but perhaps mom should be here too, saves me explaining it a third time" she says and sits down, "It is nice to see you again though and please do let my mom know that I am here" she says "Auntie Snowshoe and auntie Guiding have been pretty busy as of late, so I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't called her in a while."

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle giggled as Scarlet had brought up an old memory. "I could never forget that. I remember the two of you would beg your mom and I every week. It was always worth it and sometimes we would alternate the houses. It was worth cleaning up the messes because we loved to see you two become so happy. Your mother and I knew in our hearts that you were both meant to be best friends." She says, Dynamo nodding in agreement. "It was worth it, in my opinion. We would always have late night video game marathons, or we'd be watching anime. Even playing card games nonstop was so much fun at a sleepover." He says, Gentle taking notice that Dynamo and Scarlet were holding hands. "I see that you're not just best friends now, huh?" She teased, before giggling at the blush on Dynamo's face. "I'm just kidding, but I'm truly happy. I always had a feeling that you two cared about one another. I'm just glad to see that you two are a couple now." She says, nodding at the female rabbits comment. She left the room and grabbed the phone on her nightstand. She then dialed Devin, Scarlet's mom's number, before receiving a reply. After a few moments, Gentle had returned to the living room with a kind smile upon her face. "I just got off the phone with Devin. She said she'll be over in a few minutes and she sounded very happy. She was glad to hear that you returned to Ponyville."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles "Well you're right there..we are a couple now, we kind of..discovered that we actually truly care for and love each other just earlier today, but we kind of started it on the night I left" she says and then nods at Dynamo's statements "That is so true, our sleepovers were always the best, I remember them very fondly" she says and then when Gentle returned to tell them the news of the talk she had with Scarlet's mother, she smiles "I'm glad to hear, I haven't seen mom in ages" she says and hugs Dynamo,

Soon later, Devin,  Scarlet' mother, a rather beautiful fawn blue lop eared bunny, wearing a pair of jeans and a off the shoulder top, walked up to the door and knocked before entering "Gentle! Dynamo! I'm here" she announces before she walks into the living room and immediately hugging her daughter tightly and sobbing, saying "I-I'm so sorry babygirl, I-I thought s-sending you away w-was for the best b-but I was w-wrong" she says though her sobs.

Scarlet just hugs her and rubs her back "Shh, it's okay momma, it's in the past, I'm home now, and I have some news" she says as she lets go of the hug and lets her mother sit down "Now, you always knew that Dynamo and I were best friends since we had known each other, as you would put it, we were thick as thieves" she giggles "But, well, today, we discovered we care for each other far more than just best friends would and well, we're a couple now"

Devin squeals happily "Oh my! My baby girl is finally dating, and with a stallion I know will treat her well" she hugs them both "Congratulations you two, but.." she looks at them, sitting back down "Gentle said you are here on business, what business?" she asks.

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle smiled as she listened to how the two teens became a couple. "I think that's very sweet. I'm glad to hear that the two of you discovered and acted upon your feelings to become a couple. I guess you didn't realize it was love all those years ago, but the feeling was there. Just make sure to look after one another and treat each other right." She says, Dynamo nodding in understanding. "I promise that I'll always treat Scar with the utmost of respect. She's my best friend and now she's my special someone." He says, turning to the female rabbit with a smile. After some time, there was a knock on the door as Devin had entered the house. Gentle smiled as she saw her old friend, while Dynamo waved at Scarlet's mom. "Hello, Miss Devin. It's nice to see you again." He says, before seeing Devin hug her daughter after not seeing her for such a long time. He moved out of the way to give the two some space to catch up.

Dynamo sat next to Scarlet, on the arm of the couch. He stayed quiet as she brought up the fact that they were a couple to Devin. He chuckled along with his girlfriend at the phrase she chose based on how close they were as kids. He returns Devin's hug as she approved of them being together. "Thank you, Miss Devin. It's like I told my mom earlier. I promise that I will always treat your daughter with love and respect." He says, before gaining a serious look on his face. "It's about what happened all of those years ago." Gentle tilted her head in confusion as she didn't understand at first. "All of those years ago? What do you..." She stopped as she was beginning to remember what the two were mentioning. "You're not seriously still going on about this, right? Kids, we told you. This happened ten years ago. All of that was just in your imagination and nothing more." Dynamo sighed, shaking his head at his mother's delusions. "You have to understand mom. All the things we said all those years ago, did, in fact, happen." He says, looking down with a saddened gaze upon the floor.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet looks to both Gentle and Devin "I'm sorry Mrs Step, but it is true." she says with a sigh "It's not just been happening here, but there's been mention of the TV show all over Equestria, in junction with cases of missing children, and The Dark Carnival" she says and looks to her mother "It all leads back here, and well..my work has lead me back home" she says, "I'm a investigator for the Guard" she says with a small smile "Or what they call "Special Investigations Detective" she chuckles a little, holding Dynamo's hand in her paw "I'm just not sure why" she says and sighs a little. 

She hugs her mother and then Gentle "Auntie Guiding and Auntie Snowshoe tried to stop me from coming here" she says "Said that opening old wounds won't help solve anything" she says and sighs once more "But I have a job to do, I must find these missing children, or at the least, what is causing them to disappear"

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle looked to the two children, before shaking her head with a sigh. "I've been hearing the news, but even the other towns don't have an exact idea of what's going on." Dynamo nodded in understanding, still feeling somewhat unsure of what was going on. "What about Cosmic and Frozen. Those two were bullies and they were with Scar and I when we all were at that camp. Those two, along with the rest of the children disappeared. We were the only ones found, while the royal guards tried to look for clues." Gentle nodded as she too, remembered what had happened all those years ago. "I remember the guards had told us the other children were back at home in Ponyville. You two were out alone and were lost for a few days." Dynamo frowned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "The guards must have made a cover up story to try and not let anyone get involved. Even so, what we are telling you is the truth." Gentle rubbed her arm as she didn't really know what to say to her son. "It's not that I don't believe you, but what are you trying to gain? What if you find out what's really been going on? What would that solve for you?"

Dynamo shook his head as he didn't even know the answer. "I can't say, for sure. However, it's good to finally answer whatever bad events occurred in the past." He says, looking to Scarlet as he held her paw in his hand. "I guess a Special Investigations Detective is looking for spirits. Either that, or it's your job to find such unique cases that aren't by regular standard?" He shrugged as he turned to Devin and Gentle. "I also promised Scarlet that I'd help her in the investigations. She can't do this alone and will need backup." Gentle almost stood up in her seat, but she didn't want to agitate her back. "Oh, no. I will not allow my son to get involved in these odd cases. I lost my husband years ago and I will not lose my son." She says, feeling tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

Dynamo frowned as he stood up and walked over to Gentle. He then wrapped his arms around his mom and pulled her into a hug. "I know mom, but this is something I have to do. It's just like what Scarlet had said. I need to take care of some things in my past. That will include opening old wounds from what had happened all those years ago. I know that whatever may happen, I know Scarlet will be here to back me up." Gentle tightened the hug and soon nodded in understanding. "Just remember to stay safe and always protect the other from danger." Dynamo nodded as he pulled back from the hug. "I promise mom and we'll do our best. I just hope that whatever is going on will soon be stopped." 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet nods "I hate to say it, but it was a cover up, they were ordered by Celestia, she didn't want a mass panic throughout Equestria." she says "Normally I do not lies, but I understood, much later on, why she ordered it" she says "It's still in effect actually, seeing as it's now not an isolated event" she says but then looks down "I normally wouldn't need or ask for backup, but as this case is..personal, I.." she looks up "I gave him the choice, and he chose to stay with me on the case" she says with a smile "As for what I hope to get from it? Closure mostly, but also to be able to finally close this case, too many parents have been affected by this phenomena."

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle's eyes widened slightly in surprise at the mention of this case being a cover up. "I didn't think that the Princess would want to keep the disappearances a secret. I guess she wouldn't want to make anyone feel worried of being captures or disappearing out of nowhere." She says, Dynamo nodding in agreement. "It's not just that. Ponies would question Princess Celestia. Along with Princess Luna, Cadence and Twilight on being rulers of Equestria. If word got out, then the whole order of Equestria would be thrown out of balance and control. This is something that must be stopped, or everyone will be in trouble." He says, listening to the female rabbit's explanation of what's been happening. He walked over and took Scarlet's paw into his hand. "I know she can take care of herself, but it's better than going at this case alone. Besides, I was a part of all of this mess. I know I want to get closure from this, as well. I also want to help save anyone, who might still need help." Gentle could see the determination in the eyes of Dynamo and Scarlet. She smiled softly, while nodding weakly. "While I don't accept that you two will probably be in danger. I will say that I know you two will get through this together. Just make sure to stay safe and watch for danger. I guess I can't help, but worry because it's a mother's job to worry about her children."

Dynamo nodded, while giving his mom a thumb's up. "There's no need to worry, mom. Scarlet and I will always watch out for each other. We'll figure this all out and finally put an end to this case." He says, looking to Scarlet, while raising an eyebrow. "So, what do you think? Should we ask Miss Devin if you want to stay here or move back home?" He whispered, while making sure Gentle and Devin didn't hear them.

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles "No need, the moment you told me you two are a couple now, I knew you two would want to be together as much as possible" she says "but I  do have to echo what Gentle has said, promise you two will stay safe and watch out for each other" she says then looks at her "How-ever, you two will always be welcome at our place, I mean, we live right next door after all, and Scarlet, your room is the way you left it ten years ago"

Scarlet smiles "Thanks mom, and don't worry, we will certainly visit, but we will also look out for each other. I lost Dynamo once, and I refuse to lose him a second time" 

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle listened to Devin's remark, before nodding in agreement with a smile. "I understand where Devin is coming from, so I agree with her. Starting today, Scarlet will be staying with us at our home. Although, I do request that you visit your mom when you have the time. I know you want to spend time with Dynamo and be on these cases. However, that shouldn't take you away from your home and your mother." She said, looking to the female rabbit with a stern, yet caring look.

Dynamo smiled as he pulled his girlfriend into a tight hug. He pulled back from the hug, before giving Devin a hug. "Thank you so much, Miss Devin. I promise that she'll be safe when she is here with my mom and me. We'll also make sure to visit your home." As he listened to Scarlet's comment, he smiled softly as he kissed her softly on the cheek. "I feel the same way as you do, Scar. I lost you once before. Now that you're back and that we're together, I don't have any intention of losing you a second time."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles as she looks to both Gentle and her mother "You can bet that we will visit mom, and thank you for allowing me to stay here, mrs Step" she says as she hugs Dynamo close and smiles as he echoed her words and sentiments. She wiggles her little tail some more "We won't start the investigation straight away. I still need to talk to Twilight about everything and I'd like to settle back in before I get started"

Devin smiles "Of course dears, there' no rush, and if there is anything you need or want, feel free to let me know, and I took good care of your kitten and puppy" she smiles "They're both older and bigger now, but I know they have missed you as much as we have and would love to see you again, though Dynamo has done so well with keeping them company for you too"

Scarlet hugs Dynamo even more "T-thank you for not giving up my babies, mommy" she says, kissing her cheek and hugging before going back to Dynamo "And thank you for helping out with them, honey"

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle smiles and nods at Scarlet's remark. "You're welcome and that's all we ever ask. I know we might be overprotective and we might think we know better, but we can't help in worry. It's a mother's job to worry about their children." She says, nodding as the young couple had decided to plan out their investigation. "The same goes for me. If you need any help or anything at all, then don't hesitate to ask." She chuckled as Devin had brought up Scarlet's pets. "What you mother said is completely true. After everything became settled between Dynamo and Devin, my son went every day to see your pets. He made sure they were taken care of and looked after. He sometimes had to go back a second time because the pets became obsessed with him. They simply adored him."

Dynamo blushed and shrugged his shoulders at what his mother had said. "I just wanted to make sure that they were looked after. I remember your dog, Chocolate, treated me like his best buddy after I took care of him. Your cat, Milkshake, followed me like she was my shadow. Your mom almost wanted to call her shadow, but felt Milkshake was still a perfect name." He chuckled with a smile as he returned the hug. "You're welcome and it's no problem, sweetheart. It's the least I could do, after all. They were the only thing I had left that reminded me of you. If you ever came home, then I wanted you to know that they were taken care of." He says, kissing her softly on the cheek. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles at her mother and to Dynamo's mother, hugging them "Don't worry, you are right, it's all part of being a mother." she says and sits back down "As for anything we need.." she looks to Dynamo with a small smile "I think, to celebrate everything, Dynamo and I would love to have a all night gaming session, just like old times" she looks to them "Though, this time, we should be able to get our own snacks and drinks" she says. At the mention of her animals, she smiles even more "I am glad that they had all three of you to look after them, because if i remember correctly, Gentle absolutely adored them as well" she giggles "Especially Milkshake"

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle smiled as she returned the hug, relieved that they won't have to worry as much. "I'm so happy that you two understand." Dynamo smiled and nods at what Gentle had told them. "It's okay, mom. I understand that it's okay to worry. If anything happened to you or Miss Devin, then we would be worried and upset." At the mention of a gaming marathon, Dynamo grinned with glee. "I would be all for that! It's been so long since we had a video game marathon. Can we please, mom?" He clasped his hands together and hoped she would say yes. Gentle could only giggle, shaking her head at her children's antics. "Of course you can, dears. Just spend time tonight in catching up and enjoying your video games. It sounds like you'll be busy depending on the cases you'll take tomorrow." She says, giggling once more at the mention of getting their own snacks and drinks. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. Dynamo always has extra bags of potato chips here. He goes through the bag like it was yesterday's news. Plus, he has a lot of drinks in his mini fridge upstairs. I also have crackers and cookies in the kitchen, if you both need extra snacks. I admit I still have a bit of a sweet tooth." She smiled bashfully, while rolling her eyes. Dynamo nodded at Scarlet's statement and chuckled as she brought up his mom and milkshake. "Adored? I think that's an understatement. It's only because my mom considered wanting to have Milkshake. My mom once told me that when I was a baby, she had about ten cats. They all escaped the house and stampeded down the streets. Some of the neighbors even had to try and catch them." He says, Gentle shaking her head at the memory. "This is true, but I was taking care of you, honey. Your father was at work and I'm glad the neighbors were able to catch them." She says, giggling with a soft smile. 

@Dynamo Pad

Devin giggles at the reminder of the ten cats fiasco "Oh I remember that day well.." she giggles again "I was looking after Scarlet here when that happened, though I do believe Milkshake was chosen by her. The moment that she saw the little kitten in my arms, as I was carrying her back to your house, she fell in love, and well, neither of us could say no to her" she smiles fondly at the memory "All she could say was Fwuff, Fwuff" she giggles more, "Since then, they had been best of friends"

Scarlet smiles "Milkshake just looked so cute and soft, and well you all know how much I love cute and soft things, especially animals" she says, looking out the window a bit "I think we ought to get some more snacks though, chips are great, but I need some sweet for the savory as well" she says and stretches a little, "Lets get my things to our room first, then we can visit Milkshake and Chocolate and then go shopping"

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle blinked in surprise as she listened to Devin retell her side of what happened that day. "Did I actually own Milkshake first? I don't believe I had Milkshake as a pet. I even remember recounting to make sure I had every cat that escaped." She hummed as she tried to recall that moment, before shrugging. "I guess I must've forgot, or I feel like something else must have happened. Granted, I remember you got her Milkshake. I remember we visited and she was so attached to the kitten." She says with a giggle.

Dynamo smiled and nodded at Scarlet's comment, before chuckling. "I guess that's why there are those who make animal plushies. The plush can be made to look cute and adorable." He says, nodding at the plan for their all night video game marathon. "That sounds good to me. Plus, we might run into anyone we remember around town." He says, getting off of the arm of the couch. "That sounds like a plan to me. I'm sure Chocolate and Milkshake will be so happy to see you. Follow me and every room is in the same place as before." He smiles, taking a suitcase and making his way up the steps. 

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles at Gentle "Milkshake was one of your kittens, she got out with the others, but the truth is, I was always looking to get Scarlet a little kitten. It was just coincidence that Milkshake was the one I had caught and that she saw and fell in love with her" she smiles, as Scarlet smiles and nods "I couldn't help but fall in love with her. Her soft fluffy fur, her beautiful blue eyes, that gentle little mew and soft purring of hers.." she giggles, then looks to Dynamo "Of course, lets see if I actually remember where everything is." 

After picking up her luggage and following Dynamo, pointing out where she thought specific rooms were, rather successfully, she arrived at their room and smiled "Still got that waterbed too, I see" she giggles, placing her luggage on the floor and flopping onto the bed with a soft sigh, picking up a plush and snuggling it "Come dear, let us rest a little before we go into town"

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle dug into the back of her mind as she tried to call upon that day. Very soon, her eyes widened as everything was coming back to her. "Oh, that's right. I thanked you and the other neighbor's for helping with securing the cats. However, I remembered that you wanted to take a kitten home. I was very hesitant at first, but then I knew that I could easily trust you. You were my best friend, so of course I couldn't say no. I was just glad that Milkshake was just a little kitten at the time. She was the youngest in the litter and I couldn't think of anyone else, who was better to raise her than you and Scarlet." She says, Dynamo chuckling along with Scarlet and smiles. "I always wondered why Milkshake followed me like she was my shadow. I guess she remembered me and still cared about me. I guess it shows how much of a bond you can share with your pet." he says, the couple helping Scarlet remember the layout of the house.

As they listed off what each room was, Dynamo was impressed that she remembered the rooms. "It seems like the memory of the house has never left your mind. We were best friends for so long, that I don't think you could ever forget this place." he says, the couple soon arriving at Dynamo's room. As he opened the door for her to enter said room, he chuckled and nodded at his choice in bed. "Of course! I like a mattress every now and then, but only when I go to conventions and tournaments. Nothing can ever beat the soft and relaxing feeling of a water bed." He chuckles as the female rabbit placed her luggage on the floor, before flopping onto his bed. He smiled as he made a running start, while flopping onto the bed alongside her. He smiled softly and sighed peacefully as Scarlet had picked up a plush. At her suggestion of rest, he couldn't help in yawning and nodding in agreement. He leaned over the bed, until he reached the nightstand. He grabbed his alarm and set the clock for an hour for when they would wake up. "That sounds perfect to me, sweetheart. After a bit of rest, we can explore the town and enjoy an all night game marathon. Then, we can figure out what's going on with town." He says tiredly, before wrapping his arms around Scarlet and pulling the female rabbit close to her. "Have a nice rest, Scar. I love you." He leaned down and gave Scarlet a kiss, before closing his eyes and allowing sleep to take hold. 

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles and nods, sipping her tea, watching their children, now young adults, go up to Dynamo's room. "So Gentle, do you think they're past the age of needing the talk about the birds and the bees?" she asks with a giggle and winks at her "Two young adults, sharing the same room, and likely the same bed" she says and sighs a little before looking at Gentle with kindness in her eyes "Ten years, Gentle..Ten years I held in that regret of letting her go,  making her go to her aunt's..and she didn't even give forgiving me a second thought.." she smiles a little, wiping some tears from her eyes "She really is Dynamo's best friend, only someone who can forgive their mother like that could be best friends with your son." she looks at her after sipping some more of her tea "It's all because of your son, Dynamo's always taken a lot after you, and he shows it in the most wonderful ways"

Scarlet smiled and giggled as Dynamo jumped and flopped onto the bed, she then snuggles up to him "Some things just don't go away love" she smiles and kisses his nose "I like the idea of that. It'll be great to explore the town with a new, refreshed mind" she  snuggles even closer to him "But before, we go to my mom's and play with Milkshake and Chocolate"