Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Close Encounters of the Past (Private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

As Gentle sipped her tea, she almost sputtered her drink at what Devin had told her. "That question was certainly out of the blue." She says with a giggle, before continuing. "Although, I wouldn't put it past you to say that. They are of the age where they will feel differently towards each other. I trust them, but at the same time, I wouldn't mind sitting them down and talking about this sort of thing." She giggles once more at how awkward the young couple might go through with the discussion. The periwinkle unicorn tilted her head as she saw Devin sigh, while looking up with kindness in her eyes. As she saw the tears as Devin talked, Gentle smiled softly, while giving Devin a couple of tissues. "I honestly can't believe it's been that many years. So much has happened in those ten years. If I could go back and change things, then I definitely would. I won't like when I say we messed up on a lot of things. Now, we can fix our mistakes and have our children be happy." She smiles at how relieved Devin had felt, before continuing.

"Don't you remember? I treated Scarlet like she was my own daughter. She learned a lot about kindness and forgiveness from Dynamo. Hearing that he's taken a lot from me shows that I raised him well. He is still a goofball at heart and I know that's the part he gained from his father." She says, getting up from her seat and moving over to Devin. She smiled as she pulled her best friend into a hug. "We are all a family and we'll all get through this together. Nobody is going to split this family up ever again. I just know it, Devin." She pulled back from the hug, before taking another sip of her tea.

Dynamo smiled as he noticed the female rabbit had snuggled up to him. "I can't argue with that kind of logic. It's like how our friendship had never gone away. The same from when we had feelings of each other. That kiss was only for a moment, but I know our feelings had only become stronger as time had gone on. I'm just glad to have you back in my life and by my side again." He nuzzles her as she kissed his nose. He closed his eyes and sighed peacefully. Nodding slightly at the idea as he was still pretty tired. "That sounds perfect. It will be nice for Milkshake and Chocolate to meet you again. Then, we can see if you remember where everything is in town. I agree that it's better to explore Ponyville with a state of a fresh mind." He says softly, while he soon fell asleep with the love of his life in his arms.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiled a little, hugging Gentle back "Indeed, and I know that when your husband was around, he treated Scarlet the same way you did" she says "I was perfectly happy for that to be the way it was, I felt that he was the father figure that our Scarlet needed that I couldn't provide for her" she says and dries her tears with the tissues that Gentle gave to her and nods "We are a family, as you said, and we will get through this. I have a feeling, that once this is all over, Scarlet will settle back in here" she smiles.

Scarlet nods and smiles as she too fell asleep.

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle smiled as she felt her friend had returned the embrace. "I remembered how he always used to joke with the two of them. It hasn't been easy since he was gone, but I was so happy that you were here for us." She says, smiling slightly and nodding, before nodding with a frown. "I remember when we first moved into the neighborhood. You came over and welcomed us to Ponyville. I remember the hesitant and worried look upon your face, when I asked about your husband. I felt so awful when you told me that you were a single mother. I felt like I had hurt my friend, before I got to know you." She took a few tissues as she felt a few tears from seeing Devin become so emotional. "I was just happy that we all helped each other out when we could. I can easily say that we're all more closer now than we have ever been before." She smiles softly, while drying her eyes. "I have the same feeling, too. While I still don't approve of the two of them getting caught up in these cases. I still believe that everything will settle back to normal now that Scarlet has returned."

-Time skip-

As an hour had gone by, Dynamo scrunched his face, due to the blaring sounds of his alarm. He stretched his arm over the bed to the nightstand. Which was where the alarm as coming from and grabbed his phone. He turned off the alarm and placed his phone next to him on the bed. He looked down to Scarlet, who looked like she hadn't woken up from the alarm. He couldn't blame her as she may have had a few restless nights and needed a good sleep. He smiled softly as he noticed her head was resting upon his chest. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head, while holding her closely to him. He knew that he couldn't move because she was snuggled up to him. He then decided to wait patiently until she would awaken.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet heard the alarm go off, but she was too comfortable, having her head resting on Dynamo's chest. She knew though, that, however she would need to get up soon, as comfortable as she was. so with a rather cute yawn and stretch, she smiles up at Dynamo "Hey there handsome" she says, snuggling up more to him "Mm you're so nice to snuggle up to" she says with a cute giggle before  nuzzling into his chest fur. "Mm but we probably should get going into town before it gets too late to do so" she says, stretching once more and smiling at him.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Scarlet yawn. He looked down and couldn't help in smiling at how adorable she was. He chuckled at her remark, before wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. "Hey there to you, as well, beautiful. I can easily say the same thing. I'm still a little tired, but I'm feeling a little better. I didn't have any odd or bad dreams." He says, reluctantly nodding and helping the two of them to sit up. "You've got that right. It's about early afternoon, but it seems we have lot to take care of, in order to have our gaming marathon tonight. Besides, I know somebody, who's been wanting to see some pets after all this time." He says, while speaking the last part in a singing like tone. He stretched a little, before smiling back at her. He leaned over to her and placed a kiss upon her forehead.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles at him and kisses his chin "You're darn right I've been wanting to see my beloved Milkshake and Chocolate" she smiles and nuzzles under his chin, her little tail wagging. "And who knows, if we bump into Twilight or your friend Starlight while in town, then all the better" she says as she stretches once more and gets out of the bed "I'm just gonna go freshen up with a shower first" she says, getting her things and some clean clothes from her bags and goes to take a shower.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo couldn't help, but chuckle from the kiss. "I know you're being sweet, but I'm ticklish, sweetheart." He placed a hand over his mouth as he didn't want her to remember that. However, being that she was his childhood friend. He knew that it was futile to resist from the inevitable tickle torture. "I have no doubt that they've been wanting to see their beloved Scarlet, as well. It's been a day or two, since I've visited Chocolate and Milkshake. I can imagine that their missing me." He says, nodding at her remark. "I'm not sure what Twilight might be up to, but I can imagine running into Star. I guess we'll see what is in store for the town of Ponyville." He smiles, before returning the nuzzle. He watched as she got out of bed and grabbed her belongings. He nodded in understanding and pointed at the door. "Okay and sounds like a plan. It's right down the hall and the third door on your right. The same place it's always been." He says, before continuing. "I guess I should get ready for the rest of the day, so I'll see you in a bit." He says as she exited the room. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet giggles "Good to know honey" she says and before going to the bathroom, she would gently tickle his sides and giggles once more before skipping off towards the shower. At the same time, Devin smiles at Gentle "sounds like they're awake, shall we go discuss the "Talk" with them?" she asks Gentle with a twinkle in her eyes.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo placed a hand over his face, while shaking his head in defeat. "It seems like you do remember my weakness to tickles. Although, I do remember that the same can be said for you. So, it seems we have reached an impasse." He says, squirming and chuckling slightly as she tickled his sides, before she skipped off towards the bathroom. At the same time, Gentle smiled as she heard the bathroom door being opened. "You're right about that. I guess the two took a nap for a little while. They did look really tired when they walked into the house. I know Dynamo hadn't been sleeping well recently." She says, wondering if it had to do with this investigation. She pushed that idea out of her mind, before looking at twinkle in Devin's eyes. Gentle could only smile deviously as she nodded at the plan. "Oh, yes. Yes, we shall discuss the 'talk' with our newest couple." She says with a giggle. 

@Dynamo Pad

Devin giggles and nods as she gets up, making her way up to their room with a smile.

Scarlet had decided to only take a quick shower, instead of spending half an hour under the water, just relaxing. So she finished her shower and wrapped a towel around her waist. As she goes to her room, she doesn't notice that her mother along with Dynamo's mother had entered their room and then walks in. "Oh my, you certainly have grown into such a beautiful young woman dear" Devin says with a giggle, making Scarlet blush and drop her towel "M-mother...m-mrs Step..." she blushes deeply running to get her clothes and dressed. "W-what are you..I mean.."

Devin giggles "Well, Gentle and I had come up here to..talk to you about something..the birds and the bees"

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle smiled deviously as she got up from her seat, before following Devin up the stairs to their room. Dynamo, at the time, had opened his closet to see what he would wear for the time. He thought about getting a quick shower, as well. As he had picked out his outfit, he heard the door to his room being opened. He turned around expecting it to be Scarlet, but was surprised to see his mom and Devin. "Oh, hey mom. Hey, Miss Devin. What are you two doing here?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. As Scarlet had returned to the room, he face blushed like a tomato at everything that had happened in that moment. He covered his face, leaning his face against the wall of the closet.

Gentle giggled and shook her head with a sigh. "It's like Devin had said. We were going to give you two the 'talk,' but we didn't know Scarlet was not in the room. So, we'll wait until she returns to the room." She says, taking a seat on the bed, while waiting for the others.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet squeaks, hurriedly getting dressed "The 'Talk'?" she asks, "But...I mean, we're both grown ponies, well Dynamo is, I'm a grown bunny" she says, sitting down on the  edge of her bed "A-and haven't either of you heard of knocking?" she asks, somewhat jokingly but then sighs "Well then, we do have a lot to get done today, so if you are going to give us the sex talk, please make it quick" she says.

Devin giggles "We are sorry dear, and we both know you have a lot to do, so we will make it quick" she says "Well as you put it before, you are both young adults now, and likely begun..having certain feelings to do about your body, but.." she then goes into the talk. 

@Scarlet Rose

As Scarlet had returned, Dynamo turned around and leaned against the wall. "I didn't think you would want to discuss something like that, mom." He says, chuckling slightly at Scarlet's joke. "Well...you were going to walk into the room, before our mom's had shown up. I would say knock next time, as well, if that's okay." He chuckled once again, before nodding in agreement on the need to get a lot done.

Gentle giggles, while giving an apologetic look. "You're right and next time we'll make sure to knock. Usually, I'd call you to my room if I needed something. At any rate, we'll make this quick." She says, going into her own say about the talk. As she finished her discussion, she sighs as she looked at the young couple. "That's all we have to tell you. I just hope that what we told you was able to help you both."

@Dynamo Pad

As Scarlet listened to the talk, she just sighed but smiled. In truth, her aunts had given her the talk a few years ago, but in her mind, a bit of a refresher wasn't a bad thing. "And as Gentle said, that is all. We are sorry for taking your time dears, but we just don't want you two to do anything you might regret" she says, standing up "I think it is time we let you be though, and remember, if either of you need anything, you need but ask" she says, hugging Scarlet and whispering "Welcome home sweetie" before hugging Dynamo, who she had considered to be like a son to her, and then her bestfriend Gentle "Don't forget my offer for dinner at my place, deary" she says before leaving the room and the house.

Scarlet smiles "Well, then, I think we just need to grab a few things, then go into town, right honey?" she asks as she watches her mother leave.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo blushed slightly and sighed, while Gentle and Devin had given them the talk. He remember hearing about this from his mom and dad years ago. It was embarrassing, but he knew it was important to go over. It was also good to be reminded, so as to be prepared. "What Devin said is true. We want you both to be truly happy with each other. Back then, we could imagine the two of you growing old together. Now, you can grow old and find true love and happiness in each other." Gentle nods, while standing up from the bed. Dynamo smiled as he returned Devin's hug. To him, she was like a second mom, or an aunt. Gentle returned the hug from her best friend and giggled. "I might take you up on that offer. Maybe we can have dinner tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you know later." She exited the room, before walking with Devin to the front door. Gentle smiled and waved as her best friend had left the house.

Dynamo smiles and nods in agreement, while the two watched Devin leave. "You've got that right, my love. Time to go meet some old friends, go into town, grab some stuff for tonight's game marathon and spend a lovely evening with my special someone." He says, leaning closely to her ear. "Spoiler alert. That special someone is you, sweetheart." He says, taking her paw into his hand.

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles "Let me know soon, okay dear, so I can make enough" she says as she leaves the house, and going to her house, which was coincidentally right next door. Scarlet giggles "Ah yes, the good old "Spoiler Alert"" she giggles "I remember" she then hugs Dynamo and kisses his cheek "Come on, I honestly cannot wait to see Chocolate and Milkshake again. I've missed my babies, though..I guess they're our babies now" she giggles, holding his hand and  waving to Gentle as they leave the house "So are we driving or walking after seeing our babies?"

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle giggled and nodded. "No problem, hon. Maybe perhaps tomorrow, so the whole family can be together." She says, watching Devin leave and going right next door. Dynamo smiled and chuckled as the female rabbit had remembered his old catchphrase. "I'm glad that you remembered. It's what we said to each other when we were younger. I believe it was when we always considered each other as a bestie. However, now we can say spoiler alert when referring each other as boyfriend and girlfriend." He smiles, returning the hug and kiss. He nods as she took his hand into her paw, while the two waved to Gentle. "We'll be back later, mom. We'll let you know when we are on our way home." Gentle smiled with a nod, before waving to the retreating couple. "Okay and be careful out there, kids. I'll see you soon." As the couple had exited the house, Dynamo chuckled, while nodding in agreement to Scarlet's statement. "I can't wait to see Chocolate and Milkshake, as well. I can imagine how much they've missed their mother and best friend." He says, thinking with a blush to her other comment. "I guess that's true when you put it that way. Now that we are dating, Milkshake and Chocolate are now our babies." He chuckled, before thinking about her plans once they finished visiting her old house. "Hmm...I guess it depends on how much we'll be needing to get. If it's not a lot of things, then I guess we can walk. Seeing how town is a small walk away. If we need to get a lot of things, then I suggest we drive to town."

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet giggles "I could never forget "Spoiler Alert", Dynamo, it was our special thing" she says as she looks to Gentle, "Hold on love" she says softly and runs to Gentle and hugs her tightly "Thank you for looking out for my mom" she says softly before letting go of the hug and then going over to Dynamo "I just had to thank your mom for looking out for my mom" she says before taking his hand in her paw "Alright, off to see our babies, and then we'll decide on where we are going and what we will be getting in town"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled softly at the female rabbit's words. "I'm really glad to hear that. I don't think I could ever forget all the good times that made our bond truly special. You'll always be my bestie and my sweetheart." He says, stopping as she ran up to Gentle. The periwinkle unicorn was surprised at first, before smiling and returning the hug. "You're welcome and it's no trouble, dear. Your mother and I were the best of friends. It's how I told her that you and her are family. I'll always look out for your mother. Just like I know that you and here will always look out for my son." She says, pulling back from the hug and gently pushing Scarlet over to Dynamo. "Now go and have a nice time. You two have a lot of catching up to do." 

As Scarlet had returned, Dynamo smiled and nodded in understanding. "It's okay and I would have done the same exact thing. We're all in this together. So, it's good to know that we are all watching each other's backs." He says as she took his hand into her paw. "That sounds perfect to me, my love. Time for us to see our babies!" He exclaims with a grin as the two made their way over to Scarlet's old home.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and wiggles her little tail as they make their way to her mother's house to see her beloved cat and dog. She opens the door "Mommy? It's  just us, I'm coming to see Chocolate and Milkshake and maybe grab a few things" she says as she passes the kitchen, where Devin was. Devin looks up from her cooking "Of course dear, Chocolate is outside the back and Milkshake will either be on my bed or your old bed" Devin says "Would you two like a drink while you're here?" she asks.

Scarlet looks to Dynamo "I think we might have time for a drink" she smiles "But first, I must see our babies" she giggles and goes up the stairs to look for her beloved cat. She soon sees Milkshake on her bed "Aaaw Milkshake honey, look at you, you've gotten so big" she coos as she goes over to the cat, who instantly recognized her old friend and lets out a prrreow (half purr, half meow), "And fat, off, mommy's been feeding you too much" seh giggles and hugs the purring ragdoll cat in her arms "Oh sweetie, how I've missed you"

@Scarlet Rose

As Scarlet had opened the door to Devin's house, they walked inside, while alerting Devin that they were here. "Hey, Miss Devin. I know you were just at the house, but we wanted to see Milkshake and Chocolate." He says, nodding as Devin told them that Chocolate was outside. "Thanks for letting us know, ma'am. Also, I would like a drink, if that's okay." He says, nodding at the offer of a beverage. As the two walked upstairs, they walked into Scarlet's old room to see Milkshake. He smiled as the cat had recognized Dynamo, as well as her old owner. He chuckles as he pet the rag-doll cat on the head. "I think she was given too much can food. I know that I help give her dry food, but I guess your mom wanted to spoil Milkshake." He says, hearing the cat purring at Scarlet's return. "Listen to how loud she's purring. It sounds like she missed you a lot." He smiles softly as Milkshake bumped her face against Dynamo's face. "Aw, it seems you missed me too." He says, scratching Milkshake behind the ears.

Dynamo looked around the room and sighed softly. "This is actually my first time behind in your room after so long. I would always be in the living room taking care of and playing with Chocolate and Milkshake. This place honestly looks like you never left." He says, noticing a few picture frames on her desk. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles and nods as she continues to hug and pet Milkshake "I've missed you so much too sweetheart" she says to the kitty who was still loudly purring and nudging Dynamo's face. She smiles as she looks around her room "All my posters, the plushies I left behind, everything.." she says, closing her eyes "It feels..right, you know?" she asks, opening her eyes and smiling at him "The last time we were here together, I was leaving for Manehatten and now, the next, I've returned, and we are a couple"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles as he kissed Mlikshake on the head and Scarlet on the forehead. "It's just so nice to finally have you back in town." He says, nodding in agreement on her remark. "It honestly does feel right, in a way. Being in this room, I can remember the good times and the bad. Moments where we laughed, cried and comforted one another." He says, remember the time that the female rabbit had to leave for Manehatten. "It just feels like yesterday that you left. Now you're here and we're finally together. I guess it's funny how things work out, you know?" He says, turning his attention back towards Scarlet. "Did you want to take anything from this room with you? I can imagine some posters and plushies, to name a few. Also, do you want to head downstairs and see your other baby?" He asks with a playful smirk.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet smiles "Well I'd take Milkshake if I could" she says with a giggle "As for the posters and plushies, definitely" she says, gently putting the kitty cat down and smiling over at Dynamo "yes lets go see Chocolate, I've missed my fluff mountain so much" she giggles and gets up "then we can get a drink, chat with mom a bit, then decide where to go from there" she smiles, stretching and petting Milkshake who had curled back up and continued purring.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled and shook his head at Scarlet's remark. "You would take Milkshake with you. I wouldn't blame you as she became my shadow. So, she would try to follow me out of the house." He says, thinking for a moment on the idea of taking Milkshake. "I guess it would be okay to take Milkshake, but we'd have to ask your mom. That, and we'd have to figure out about what we should do with Chocolate." He says, smiling at what she wanted to take with her from her old room. "Okay. Maybe later today or tomorrow, we can gather up all of your plushies and posters. That way, we'll figure out where to put everything." He says as she placed the kitty back on the bed. "Don't be surprised if he tackles you out of nowhere. He's certainly gotten stronger and is such a softy." He snickered at the nickname, but he couldn't help to nod in agreement. "You can say that again. The giant fluff mountain with a kind, yet strong heart."

He says as she got up from the bed and stretched. "That sounds good to me. While we get a drink and you can see Chocolate, we can ask your mom about Milkshake. Afterwards we'll figure out what we need and debate on the choice of car or no car." He says, while the two started to make their way out of the room and down the steps.