MidnightFire1222

Request Shop New Challenge I'll be Doing! (Randomizer Challenge with pony creator)

It might actually be a challenge, but I don't know so here it is: I call it The Randomizer Challenge. I didn't offer anything for Christmas or make any pictures for it, so consider it a late present from me.

The rules are simple. I'll provide a link to the Pony Creator creator made by generalzoi. There's a Randomize button on it after the creator loads up. You just have to click it to get a random pony and send me a screenshot of it and I draw it no matter what it looks like.

A few things to note:

- Some of the wing and horn designs are similar looking. I'm not really gonna change how I draw my horns and wings. I may not be able to do it for different noses either.
- You're free to pose the created pony if you like.
- Try not to customize it too much. The point of this is to get a randomized pony, though I won't be able to tell if you have or not.
- If you want a cutie mark included, put it on the pony since there's an option on the creator to import a cutie mark, or include a separate image you want on it.
- If you want to adopt your randomized creation you're free to. If you want a name included let me know what it is.
- Only one entry per person.
- Please try and use a screenshot/picture from the pony creator if you can. I suppose I can do ocs too though, so it doesn't explicitly have to be from the creator.
- Post an entry on this thread or pm me. I'll also be posting it to my twitter and tumblr. You can find likes to those in most of my recent pictures and on my 'About me' section of my user page.
- As of the day I post this, I start work by up on January 7th, so posting pictures will be slow, and commissions come first before these. I will get them done when I can though.

I'll be keeping this free offer open until January 12, 2019. You have until then to send me an entry. After that day this offer will close and I won't accent any new entries.

Link to generalzoi's Pony Creator: Pony Creator Full Version

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 2
  • teacup 1

Id do it...but...I cant seem to get it to run on the mac....:(

Oh wait..I got it..

not sure what to call this guy.

pushes randomize 

out pops this

myPony.png

• Brohoof 3

Here's the one I got he's random but customized a little. I'll call him Sir Blue Sky.

Sir.png

• Brohoof 3

Think I'll throw my hat into the ring on this one. Heres what I got:

myPony.png.36fadd037395cd2b083c65c2fd5a7a2d.png

• Brohoof 3

Interesting randomization. I get a bio-mechanical feel from the wings. I might try drawing them as such once I get to this one, if you don't mind me doing that, @PoisonClaw,

• Brohoof 2

@MidnightFire1222 Go right ahead! I got this little guy and thought, "Aww... now ain't that just the cutest spawn of darkness!"

• Brohoof 2

Here's my result. For some reason, it makes me think of a duck. :P

myPony.png

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Here's my result. For some reason, it makes me think of a duck. :P

myPony.png

Not bad!!:-D

Mine looks like he fell in a reactor and thought, oh this looks good, let me eat it....:derp:

This is a awesome idea Thanks:-D@MidnightFire1222

• Brohoof 2

Oh my, the random option is pure gold, here's what i got
image.thumb.png.c5a9afa02229698d9304d0d4ffc761d4.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

I closed my eyes and kept hitting the random button:

myPony.png

• Brohoof 2

Badges

wZBCEJR.png

jk

*opens soft and clicks random*

Spoiler

DAIUgdY.png

"no matter what it looks like."

Are you sure? :mlp_please:

This creator is an abomination. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Would you rather I did the hidden one @Rikifive? Lol.

The first one is a twisted nightmare creature I made earlier for science, basing on random I got back then. It's the best OC ever created. I posted it for lols because that thread reminded me of that abomination. :love: 

The one in spoiler is the actual random I got now ~ no changes were made, so yeah, this is the one you're supposed to take. ...Though it looks sooooooooo bad, that I'm not even sure which one is worse anymore. y7I8lHo.png

I think the first one is more of a product of science gone wrong.

Anyway, all of them are saved on sai so far. We'll see who else might send one and what the power of randomizing will bring into this world.

• Brohoof 1

5 Days left! Anyone can submit an image but only one per person. Get it in while you can. I look forward to seeing what designs you get!

• Brohoof 1

Here's the pony.

938348069_Screenshot2019-01-0711_45_46.png.f43b6d9a982d51738e55b3c70854a0a9.png

And here's the cutie mark that I got from a random image generator. So I guess draw this tree on his/her flank.

tree.jpg.fdd48a437d2fc1c2d506b0a3fc132690.jpg

• Brohoof 2
  • Laugh 1

This is what I got :ooh: O.O :catface:

1rVaT88.png

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 2

Oh my god! Finally, an alicorn showed up! Lol. I'm surprised one didn't show up sooner.

• Laugh 2

4 days left! Art is free for all submissions! Will not accept any new ones after January 12th so get it in while you can!

• Brohoof 1

This is what mine came out with 

myPony.png

• Brohoof 2

Badges