Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 1X1 Rp anyone?

FlowerGhost

Hello! I'm a pretty regular rper, but I haven't roleplayed ponies in quite a long time. To get back into the swing of things, I would love a 1X1 rp with someone! I can do canon, OCs, AUs, etc! I'm open to any SFW genre as well(I'm okay with gore and such so long as it adheres to forum rules). I only roleplay semi-literate to literate paragraph-form as well. Any other necessities can be discussed with people who offer! 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure as of now. I do want to explore OC roleplay more, since I haven't touched any of my pony OCs since this summer. Though I haven't experimented much in canon pony rp. I'm open for any type of storyline, though I am a fan of Hurt/Comfort and things like that.

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, FlowerGhost said:

I'm not sure as of now. I do want to explore OC roleplay more, since I haven't touched any of my pony OCs since this summer. Though I haven't experimented much in canon pony rp. I'm open for any type of storyline, though I am a fan of Hurt/Comfort and things like that.

Okay, well if you wanna go for the Hurt/Comfort route, we can do that. We can use OCs too.

• Brohoof 1