Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Big Shark, a new movie by Tommy Wiseau.

CastletonSnob

Our old friend Tommy Wiseau is making a new movie called Big Shark. It's about, you guessed it, a big shark. 

It looks like it's trying to be "intentionally bad", like Sharknado, but it's honestly hard to tell with Wiseau. 

Too bad it's probably a US only release for now. If it came to germany, i would watch it day one. :D

I also watched the disaster artist a few months ago. Probably the funniest movie in the last 5 years.

1 hour ago, Mesme Rize said:

Too bad it's probably a US only release for now. If it came to germany, i would watch it day one. :D

I also watched the disaster artist a few months ago. Probably the funniest movie in the last 5 years.

Never seen Disaster Artist, but have seen The Room. I really think it's this generation's Rocky Horror Picture Show. 

48 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

Never seen Disaster Artist, but have seen The Room. I really think it's this generation's Rocky Horror Picture Show. 

I think that's a good comparision, considering Rocky Horror is still being shown atleast in some cinemas every weekend.

Sadly, Tommy Wiseau never reached the starpower that Tim Curry did. :P

3 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

It looks like it's trying to be "intentionally bad", like Sharknado, but it's honestly hard to tell with Wiseau.

image.png.89fe5179725c367bc06f23e8382ca13f.png 

How can you tell?

Tommy Wiseau is literally that one bad youtuber of the Hollywood. Or, he would be if he was actually able to ever get into the whole Hollywood business. Right now he's somewhere below that.

But still bad beyond limits.

I find it hilariously ridiculous that it is literally unknown where was he even born lol. Everything's just a speculation about this guy and the closest you can tell he comes from is "Europe". Are we even certain he's a human?