Erhannis

Thurs AND/OR Sun night, 1 spot

I have a room at the Hyatt, two queen beds, checking in on Thursday and checking out on Monday.  (4/18/19-4/22/19).  That's 4 nights, for a collective total of $611.55 with tax, by my calculations.  $152.89 a night, split between whoever's staying that night.  (Or bargain with me.)  Currently it's me and a friend.  (Edit: and now two others I haven't met, but seem reasonable.)  I'm usually pretty quiet, and he's demonstrated himself to be pretty considerate.  We have room for two one zero (see edit below) more non-disruptive males.  Let me know if you're interested.

Edit: We now have four people, but if you can't find a place to sleep on Thursday night AND/OR on Sunday night, one guy isn't showing up until Friday, and another is leaving on Sunday morning, so we have a spot open on each of those nights.

Erhannis

Edited by Erhannis
Update on spot count

Yup, I do; both spots still open.

Cool. Do you have a discord/skype/twitter/facebook account we could chat on? Facebook would be my personal preference.

Badges

Yeah, I'll PM you my facebook.

Con vet here. Looking to go the full weekend. Followed AC last time and it was a blast. Hoping to do it again. That said, I will be pretty chill back at home base. If you wanna hang out, you need only ask.

I got discord, twitter, gmail and deviantart.

Yeah, we still have a spot open.  Sorry it took me a bit - I didn't get any notification emails.  Are you still looking for a room?  PM me.