Jump to content
Banner by ~ SFyr

Unconventinal pony meetups?


ManaMinori
 Share

Recommended Posts

My ideal, unconventional pony meetup would bring together the Lolita (fashion) fans and goths who like ponies as well.

what unconventional pony meetups have you seen/ do you want to see happen, that blend other subcultures?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

Okay, a while ago I came up with an idea to meet up in Montana or another State’s rural vista with a few Brony friends for a camping trip. I actually had a few interested parties but it was postponed until forgotten.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


14 hours ago, Jeric said:

Okay, a while ago I came up with an idea to meet up in Montana or another State’s rural vista with a few Brony friends for a camping trip. I actually had a few interested parties but it was postponed until forgotten.

Brony camping? Sounds interesting. Not something I'd do, personally, but it's an intriguing concept nonetheless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

I was thinking about getting Bronies together via Consoles. I'm an Xbox player myself and it would be a great way for people to meet up and talk while playing games together. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


29 minutes ago, curbcat said:

I was thinking about getting Bronies together via Consoles. I'm an Xbox player myself and it would be a great way for people to meet up and talk while playing games together. 

who talks while they're playing games?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

  • 3 months later...
On 3/27/2019 at 4:11 PM, BornAgainBrony said:

There's an outdoor Brony musicfest in Europe that's kinda like a campout.

EverfreeEncore in Uslar, Germany?

I was there last year, and it was so much great fun. Beer and ponies + live sets of Brony musicians from all arround the globe.

It was a small place out on the countryside, with goats, ducks and a dog walking around all the people. Horses in a stable just outside the main venue hall.

Germans have a different approach to pony partys I think, it was wild and unforgettable. I stayed at the outdoor camp in my truck. I woke up with a goat curiously looking at me. We ate breakfast together before the goat returned to their friends. Where else can a pony meeting be like this?

Completely crazy, and so much fun! 

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 7/9/2019 at 4:01 AM, MistyMuffins said:

EverfreeEncore in Uslar, Germany?

I was there last year, and it was so much great fun. Beer and ponies + live sets of Brony musicians from all arround the globe.

It was a small place out on the countryside, with goats, ducks and a dog walking around all the people. Horses in a stable just outside the main venue hall.

Germans have a different approach to pony partys I think, it was wild and unforgettable. I stayed at the outdoor camp in my truck. I woke up with a goat curiously looking at me. We ate breakfast together before the goat returned to their friends. Where else can a pony meeting be like this?

Completely crazy, and so much fun! 

 

Yes -- that's the one I was thinking of too!  I saw some videos online from last year -- looked like great fun.  

Edited by Cloudz
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 8 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...