Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unconventinal pony meetups?

ManaMinori

My ideal, unconventional pony meetup would bring together the Lolita (fashion) fans and goths who like ponies as well.

what unconventional pony meetups have you seen/ do you want to see happen, that blend other subcultures?

Okay, a while ago I came up with an idea to meet up in Montana or another State’s rural vista with a few Brony friends for a camping trip. I actually had a few interested parties but it was postponed until forgotten.

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Jeric said:

Okay, a while ago I came up with an idea to meet up in Montana or another State’s rural vista with a few Brony friends for a camping trip. I actually had a few interested parties but it was postponed until forgotten.

Brony camping? Sounds interesting. Not something I'd do, personally, but it's an intriguing concept nonetheless.

I was thinking about getting Bronies together via Consoles. I'm an Xbox player myself and it would be a great way for people to meet up and talk while playing games together. 

I was considering renting a cabin on a lake for a meetup.  Brony guitar music by campfire under a canopy of stars.  And the Moon of course.

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, curbcat said:

I was thinking about getting Bronies together via Consoles. I'm an Xbox player myself and it would be a great way for people to meet up and talk while playing games together. 

who talks while they're playing games?

• 3 months later...
On 3/27/2019 at 4:11 PM, BornAgainBrony said:

There's an outdoor Brony musicfest in Europe that's kinda like a campout.

EverfreeEncore in Uslar, Germany?

I was there last year, and it was so much great fun. Beer and ponies + live sets of Brony musicians from all arround the globe.

It was a small place out on the countryside, with goats, ducks and a dog walking around all the people. Horses in a stable just outside the main venue hall.

Germans have a different approach to pony partys I think, it was wild and unforgettable. I stayed at the outdoor camp in my truck. I woke up with a goat curiously looking at me. We ate breakfast together before the goat returned to their friends. Where else can a pony meeting be like this?

Completely crazy, and so much fun! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/9/2019 at 4:01 AM, MistyMuffins said:

EverfreeEncore in Uslar, Germany?

I was there last year, and it was so much great fun. Beer and ponies + live sets of Brony musicians from all arround the globe.

It was a small place out on the countryside, with goats, ducks and a dog walking around all the people. Horses in a stable just outside the main venue hall.

Germans have a different approach to pony partys I think, it was wild and unforgettable. I stayed at the outdoor camp in my truck. I woke up with a goat curiously looking at me. We ate breakfast together before the goat returned to their friends. Where else can a pony meeting be like this?

Completely crazy, and so much fun! 

Yes -- that's the one I was thinking of too!  I saw some videos online from last year -- looked like great fun.  

Edited by Cloudz
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Cloudz said:

Yes -- that's the one I was thinking of too!  I saw some videos online from last year -- looked like great fun.  

I think the videos don’t even get close to the real feeling. It was YAAY!

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, MistyMuffins said:

I think the videos don’t even get close to the real feeling. It was YAAY!

oh wow.

Checks flight prices...

• 8 months later...

I don't feel like doing any meetups, especially unconventinal ones, in these COVID-19 times (an excuse since I don't like meeting people anyways).