Mythrilmoth passed away

Steve Piranha

https://mlpforums.com/profile/41700-mythrilmoth/

This user in the link above. He only made that account to request me to remove some pictures he and a friend of his didn’t want around, which I complied. Found out about that fact months later. Anyway, you may be wondering why this thread if he only joined the forum for a day and make a short request. Well, he was one of the most active and best horse writers in FIMfiction. Despite not finishing many of his stories, some are among my favorite ones, they hold a dear place in my heart, and it was also fun reading his blogs. Here’s the news

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/856403/in-memory-of-my-brother

• Brohoof 1

I was honestly shocked to discover that he had passed away--I was informed through my connections as a member of staff. I liked many of his stories and he had a unique personality that made him a memorable presence around here.

• Brohoof 2

My condolences to your brother. It's always sad to have someone in the fandom pass away. :(

Also, to anyone about this topic. This topic is fine where it is.

• Brohoof 1

Someone posted in an EQD comment that someone died. Your topic revealed who. I’m really stunned. Had no idea he was so sick. Prayers to his friends, followers, and family. :( 

• Brohoof 1

My condolences for your loss. I'm sure that your brother was a great guy who made great contributions to this fandom. It hurts to see someone like this go, I wish the best for his family and hope that he will rest in peace. 

• Brohoof 1

Nah, you are mistaken guys. I’m not Zef, much less Mythrilmoth was as close as a brother. I had a couple of exchanges with him in FIM, and requested the removal of some pics of Zef, the one who was like a brother and whose link to the news I’ve posted. But I feel something has been lost in me with his passing, he was not only posting some silly stuff in fimfiction, but he was one of my favorite authors of the site as well