Newbie Starting Out

Misty Gust

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend told me about the site. You guys might know her. Lucky Bolt

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I just loved the show from the beginning and found out when we got internet that apparently I wasn't the only one.

I'm new to the whole Brony community. I watched stuff on You Tube as soon as we got internet and I discovered I wasn't alone but didn't realize it was this in depth until about a month ago.

As far as what I like, tractors, MLP, and farm work. That's about all I have time for.:mlp_icwudt:

I look forward to meeting a lot of new friends on here and I hope you guys will have me.:mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 8

I'm so happy you could make it to MLP forums, Misty! :squee: I was just telling Cyclone how it's not everyday I find someone I really click with. You are one of those rare people to stumble across. Someone I actually get, you know? :twi:

So glad we bumped into each other on Pony Town and I hope we can remain friends for a thousand moons! (MLP reference haha. :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 5

Thanks Lucky. Thanks for making me feel special. Even though the first time we met was kinda weird, I decided to stick with it because you seemed like a nice gal.

• Thanks 1

Hey! I'm not THAT weird!

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!

Hello! Hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here!  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

Welcome to the forums.

What an awesome avatar. ^^

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Welcome to the MLP Forums! We hope you'll have a wonderful time here!

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

Dark thoughts are banished! Dark thoughts do not exist!

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4477-3810

(The picture of my OC in the profile icon was created by MrBrandonMac. OC description is in the Character Database.)

Hi @Misty Breeze and welcome to the forums!

I'd say come on in and make some friends, but I think you've already got that part under control. ;)

Glad to have you here. If you need anything or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime. :)

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.

Well hello there and welcome to the forums!!

I hope you have an amazing time here! :3 

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

13 hours ago, Misty Breeze said:

You know Ursus?

Nope, sorry.

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

hay.png

Welcome to MLP forums! Lucky bolt is a friend of mine from here too so nice to meet you!

I'm Cinnamon, but you are welcome to call me Cinna or Cinny. :3 Lucky calls me Cinny though. But yeah I hope that you have a good time! And I hope you enjoy!

If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with feel free to PM me! I am always up for conversations. :3

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.