Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Newbie Starting Out

Misty Gust

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

A friend told me about the site. You guys might know her. Lucky Bolt

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I just loved the show from the beginning and found out when we got internet that apparently I wasn't the only one.

I'm new to the whole Brony community. I watched stuff on You Tube as soon as we got internet and I discovered I wasn't alone but didn't realize it was this in depth until about a month ago.

As far as what I like, tractors, MLP, and farm work. That's about all I have time for.:mlp_icwudt:

I look forward to meeting a lot of new friends on here and I hope you guys will have me.:mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 8

I'm so happy you could make it to MLP forums, Misty! :squee: I was just telling Cyclone how it's not everyday I find someone I really click with. You are one of those rare people to stumble across. Someone I actually get, you know? :twi:

So glad we bumped into each other on Pony Town and I hope we can remain friends for a thousand moons! (MLP reference haha. :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 5

Thanks Lucky. Thanks for making me feel special. Even though the first time we met was kinda weird, I decided to stick with it because you seemed like a nice gal.

Hi @Misty Breeze and welcome to the forums!

I'd say come on in and make some friends, but I think you've already got that part under control. ;)

Glad to have you here. If you need anything or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime. :)

• Brohoof 2

Well hello there, it's not so often that I see a farm-person that likes Applejack. I hope you enjoy your time here.

hay.png

Welcome to MLP forums! Lucky bolt is a friend of mine from here too so nice to meet you!

I'm Cinnamon, but you are welcome to call me Cinna or Cinny. :3 Lucky calls me Cinny though. But yeah I hope that you have a good time! And I hope you enjoy!

If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with feel free to PM me! I am always up for conversations. :3